20th August 2018 14:07:16 GM Quillon View post »
20th August 2018 14:30:26 GM Quillon View post »
20th August 2018 19:04:37 GM Quillon View post »
This Is Eidos
Player

Elysium
Level 14
Warrior
20th August 2018 01:45:11 (Last edited 20th August 2018 01:45:36)

GM Quillon is selling cards on Elysium
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
GM Quillon
Game Master

20th August 2018 14:07:16

Hi.

An attempt to stop inflation. Sadly, I cannot change current absurd price, but I can just stop inflation. Normally I use these premmy cards to reward testers. Have a nice day smartass. Some irrational posts deleted.

-- Quillon
Baller Shotcaller
Player

Pharos
Level 395
Mage
20th August 2018 14:27:31

GM Quillon please tell us if we open the sale of p cards again or simply zezenia will close forever :smartass:
GM Quillon
Game Master

20th August 2018 14:30:26

Quoting Baller Shotcaller:
GM Quillon please tell us if we open the sale of p cards again or simply zezenia will close forever :smartass:

Answer is here:
Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.
Baller Shotcaller
Player

Pharos
Level 395
Mage
20th August 2018 14:40:31

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Baller Shotcaller:

Answer is here:
Quoting K-Zodron:
As you already very well know, I've been absent from the development of the game for a while. This is for medical reasons, I simply haven't been work-able. GM Quillon has mostly kept the ship afloat until now, big thanks to him for that.

However, we are facing a time when we have to make some serious decisions. Since the game hasn't been operated and updated at a reasonable pace, the amount of paying customers taken quite the dive. This means that the game is no longer viable to operate on its own.

The only realistic option we have for the future is pretty much closing the game. However, I would like to not completely close the game, but rather set in a break, until I'm in better shape so I can give the game the attention it deserves and make it successful in the future. All character data and progress would be backed up and returned upon the reopening of the game.

The final decision for the future of the game will be made by 31.8.

We are of course open to other ideas, if you have any.

thank you very much I hope you can solve it, zezenia has a lot of potential I think closing is not the best solution, your more than any player knows about this
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
20th August 2018 15:07:03 (Last edited 23rd August 2018 19:14:45)

Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
20th August 2018 15:09:01

One option to bring better profitability to the game would be to create 30-day premium cards. Make it a little cheaper than normal 30 cards. This will allow players to spend more time in the game, encouraging the economy in and out of the game. And leave the 1 day cards for the tasks / outfits / boosts.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
20th August 2018 17:26:29

its so sad see there is like 10-15 ppl online on 2 servers shut them down for god sake and create just one pvp with good stages low rate and remove deathloss recovery for good times fkers
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
20th August 2018 17:52:59

WHY CANT YOU PUT P CARDS IN ALL SERVERS?!?!?!? ONLY YOU CHOOSE EVERATH?!?!?!?! :smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
20th August 2018 18:00:25 (Last edited 20th August 2018 18:01:28)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

An attempt to stop inflation. Sadly, I cannot change current absurd price, but I can just stop inflation. Normally I use these premmy cards to reward testers. Have a nice day smartass. Some irrational posts deleted.

-- Quillon

Sadly, you could change the current absurd price. If you wouldnt have slammed the banhammer the prices would still be around 60/70k.
Duo to your doing, most donaters quit playing, including myself. I'd be very pleased if Sorahp Warrior could post the email where K-Zodron asked him to return and if he could do anything to change his mind.
Or maybe will baltas tell you everything about economics and how to keep it stable. As he might be the richest/smartest person in zezenia just by controlling the market and having a brain.

I'd love to quote you saying, if you come up with something, please state facts. You simply dont like these facts because you know it was wrong, you're just not mature enough to admit it.

Im looking forward to K-Zodron's reply at the end of the month. I'd be pissed when someone screws over my game during my recovery.
Anyway, this post will probably be deleted again, so for those who got to read this, have a good one:D.
« First
6 7 8 9