20th August 2018 14:30:26 GM Quillon View post »
20th August 2018 19:04:37 GM Quillon View post »
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 01:28:34

Thraal, you may be right, the Cancer that the people bring to this game will always be there, as the cancer to ever other game is there. You can never fully have a perfect game, there is always flaws to be fixed, always players that have different demands, always people with different outlooks on things, there is always something and no one will ever be satisfied, this is in every game, you cannot please everyone.

For what its worth, a game that has lasted this long with this little player base, I'd have to say, that's pretty damn good on the Zezenia staffs end.

I mean how can we all sit here and just give up? We all have spent countless hours, money and dedication to this game, but yet you all are willing to give up so easy based off what KZ said. He never said forsure it was going to close, just that it seemed like the only option at the moment, then asked us as players what we would want, I hope he is true to this and sees how many people are willing to help in any way possible. Every business takes hits like this, and has its ups and downs. Does not mean to give up, thats the easy thing to do.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
17th August 2018 06:58:33

Quoting Barakas:
Thraal, you may be right, the Cancer that the people bring to this game will always be there, as the cancer to ever other game is there. You can never fully have a perfect game, there is always flaws to be fixed, always players that have different demands, always people with different outlooks on things, there is always something and no one will ever be satisfied, this is in every game, you cannot please everyone.

For what its worth, a game that has lasted this long with this little player base, I'd have to say, that's pretty damn good on the Zezenia staffs end.

I mean how can we all sit here and just give up? We all have spent countless hours, money and dedication to this game, but yet you all are willing to give up so easy based off what KZ said. He never said forsure it was going to close, just that it seemed like the only option at the moment, then asked us as players what we would want, I hope he is true to this and sees how many people are willing to help in any way possible. Every business takes hits like this, and has its ups and downs. Does not mean to give up, thats the easy thing to do.

We spent countless hours and money. So you suggest to keep doing that? :D

My point of view is simple. If you feel happy playing. No matter when it closes. Tomorrow, in a year or 10 years. Eventually all that time will feel wasted when you count your last hours. But if you enjoy the game - its not a waste of time. Looking at time perspective, once you are done with the game you will feel sorry for those hours and imagine all of u used that playing time into learning a language or other skill. 1000 hours enought to learn a good skill. So how many skills have you wasted of "pvp skill or rpg skill"?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
17th August 2018 11:20:13

Quoting Barakas:
Thraal, you may be right, the Cancer that the people bring to this game will always be there

I am pretty sure referred to GM Quillon as "cancer". He is the main reason we all left the game, not the "slow pace of updates" or the inactivity from K-Zodron.

When a GM is allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants you know everything will go downhill from that point. The amount of times we got banned for ridiculous reasons is hilarious and unproffesional.

New Servers, server merge, resets or whatever you guys have in mind is not gonna solve anything, only postpone the reality. I understand GM Quillon does alot for K-Zodron but he has to realise its mainly him scaring the people away.
Macaco Domina Tudo
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
17th August 2018 12:39:11

Ht Savage I do not protect Quillon, but I must say that it is not just his fault that game is dead. You guys were always powerabusers and you demanded everything from staff, just because you donate a lot and you just blackmailed that you will stop donating. Quillon did not care too much about it and he was the first person that stopped your dictatorship. You guys were always owning the server, that is right, but you also always powerabused and you were the first botters in game. If not bots you would not be at the place where you ended up. You have also been sharing a lot.

Stop crying and face the reality.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 12:44:56

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Barakas:
Thraal, you may be right, the Cancer that the people bring to this game will always be there

I am pretty sure referred to GM Quillon as "cancer". He is the main reason we all left the game, not the "slow pace of updates" or the inactivity from K-Zodron.

When a GM is allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants you know everything will go downhill from that point. The amount of times we got banned for ridiculous reasons is hilarious and unproffesional.

New Servers, server merge, resets or whatever you guys have in mind is not gonna solve anything, only postpone the reality. I understand GM Quillon does alot for K-Zodron but he has to realise its mainly him scaring the people away.

Understandable, Just from my experiences he actually seemed to lack getting the all the people that bot on Elysium, Goldenfreezer being one of the most well known bots on Elysium, everyone knows he does, but he doesn't get banned and Quillon had numerous amounts of times to catch him, now you guys all get banned for ridiculous reasons? Now I can't help but wonder why he focused so much on you guys. I won't lie I am curious as to of what you guys got banned for, you don't need to tell me. Sorry that happened to you guys to be honest.

It seems he was only "scaring" the people away on Everath and Pharos. Elysium was fine, just it was not given the attention Pharos and Everath got. So botters here on Elysium were getting away with it right left and center.

I see your point of view that this game has no hope, but it does not hurt to try. Maybe going through with this update, see what anti bot features it has to offer, putting the game on pause after that until KZ can fully come back and make everything right. Of course I could be thinking way to far fetched.

I just don't understand why its only the PVP servers that take the hit, and fail every time.. Quillon? Players Power abusing other players? Its a big mix of it all on PVP servers, the forums say it all.

So in my opinion, it seems its both players and the staff I guess.

GM Quillon made you guys all quit, but I wonder how many people you guys made quit. I am not here to bash, it is all apart of the game, having wars, etc etc... But I know things can get excessive from both sides of the party.

So its not fair to just point the finger at Quillon. Not saying hes perfect or innocent in this at all, but there's more to all this. I don't understand why a GM would go ban crazy and ban people for "No reason". Only on PvP servers too it seems :/
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:11:08 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:34:22)

Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:21:05 (Last edited 17th August 2018 13:22:50)

I totally get what you are saying, but killing 100% afk botters over and over is Excessive Player killing. It would have been better if you just killed them and not bring up that you were killing botters, I think that is a mistake on your behalf by admitting you were killing botters before getting that warning.

This is border lined Destructive Behavior (i know it says "this includes using game weakness and blah blah blah" ) but it is still destructive behavior. You can't just take matters into your own hands like you were doing. Hence the Warnings.

Players don't make the game, the game makes players? That makes no sense... It technically goes both ways, the game brings players but players make the game what it is....
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:22:25 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:34:26)

Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:23:40

If thats how you like to read it.... in your own mind... Don't know where I said I support cave botters.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th August 2018 13:24:45 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:34:29)

1 2 3 4
Last »