Last »
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
6th February 2018 21:21:07

Hi,

I would like to express myself in this forum and use the update as baselines for my theory that I will defend here now. If you never played with barbarian, do not waste your time here trying to say something that you dont know. Here is some facts about the update and how BAD this affect all barbarians.

All classes have a little update, for good and bad reasons I also scored between 0 to 10 for good and bad, so please read through it:

1 - Hand Slots: Benefits for barbarian, NONE. I cannot use a simple wand to attack my enemies. Very good, so I have to jump in them to get pk. Which means, if I miss my jump hotkey, they can log out, because the time I saw they in the screen until I attack, there's a fraction of seconds GAP, which impacts in holding players PK. I'm sorry, but I can see that you dont know anything how this impact in PVP. Score: 0.

2 - Spells: The first spell is another JUMP. This for me just show how UNCREATIVE this is. I'm sorry, but this is the truth about this. Two spells slots which are the same SAME SPELLS. What is the point ? Please give me 1 reason, just one reason. As I know, you dont have. So VERY BAD UPDATE. Score: 0. Tip: How many RPG online games exists today ? Tibia, LOL, WOW, and other THOUSANDS, you do not have any idea to implement a new spell ? God help us. :(:/:\

3 - Bloody Cross: I use rage of fury in my friend today, level 140 MAGE, without him using SHIELD, fire shield and other spell. Do you know the max I hit in him: 245 hitpoints. ( AMAZING ) And he is not using shield, becuase he cannot anymore. Using speels this decrease to 225.
With the BLOODY CROSS, I hit 303. Thats amazing again, you increased 50 hit points in a spell that COST ME 640 points of my MANA. Do you have idea how much mana I have ? level 241 ? So let me tell you, 1130 total. Which means, the new spell cost me around 60% of my total mana and my hit damage is only 50 points more. Amazing. Also, you creased the lenght of the area to hit, which increases chance to get PK and you put as a CROSS, LOL. Any player in diagonal can ESCAPE the spell. Also you increased the buff from 35 seconds to 80 seconds. Oh yeah boy, thats AMAZING. :(:/ Score: 0.

4 - You fixed shaman. Great, after years. Score 10. But you also give more power to mages against Barbarians with the books that increase the hit and life steal. Score 0.

5 - Premmium shop: Good. Score 8.

6 - Resistence talent point: You increased this for another 25. Which means, I need to go up 25 more levels and decide, should I have more resistance against magic or should I get 0.05% increase in my weapon boost ? I dont know which one is worst. Score 0.

7 - Healing Boost: This for MAGES, will be amazing. They will block more than me. Any level 180 will block more and HEAL more than my barbarian 240. AMAZING.

8 - Gauntles of glory: You changed one of the UNIQUES best items in the game for barbarian, which is this. Before def was 4.5 and 5% damage boost. Now is 3.3 and 3% damage boost. Do you really understand how bad this is ? Have you EVER played with Barbarian ? I dont think so....

9 - Weapon Boost: Increase this by 0.05. How depressive this is, is not even 0.5, is ZERO.ZEROFIVE. HAHAHA... if is max of 25 points to increase on the end you will have 1.5 WEAPON BOOST. UAU, this is AMAZING. :(:/:\

10 - Potions update: Decreased efficiency of life steal potion (10 % instead of 15%), magic defense potion (7% instead of 10%) and defense potion (4% instead of 5%). Nice... life steal for me now is more rubbish than before. Every hit I used to heal around 80. No I will heal around 60. AMAZING.
Magic defense potion is the best. 7% ??? WTF ?? my friend, using this + life steal + 4 magus in my char, if my friend level 140 corzuy full combo in me, I NEARLY DIE. So now you decreased this.. which basically im more vulnerable than before.

11 - Barbarian heal: You didnt change anything. Level 241 and I heal 600. HAHAHA 600 hit points... Optimusss level 297 barbarian heal 800. AMAZING. Do you think this is right ?

12 - Dont create a warrior... will be waste of your time if things dont change.

I'm sorry but you really dont know how to improve Barbarian class and make mage less powerfull. I trully respect you, and I belive the update was to bring something new to the game, but again, I'm not seeing this things happen. I love the game, but its being now very hard to have a good motivation to log in and go hunt, because my barbarian now is MORE WEAK THAN BEFORE !

If you want, just log in one day, come to my char and lets do some tests, and after that you may be able to see the problem...

I respect zezenia staff but please read throught and let me know what is your thoughts about this..

:(:/:\
Grand Barbarian
Player

Pharos
Level 256
Warrior
6th February 2018 22:30:51

Zezenia, the only game that warriors block less than mages. I miss a magic type like "exori gran ico" for warriors to combo and make more difference in the war, better than support and throw barrel while mage take all the credit of the kill.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
7th February 2018 06:27:45

Stop crying this update only make everyone harder to exp thats good.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
7th February 2018 07:09:15

Alinor you wrong think.. its sux for barbarian now we must hunt easier monster than before. Resist lrss. How can you that change talents when all of new monsters you made are used magic dmg?for what we trainig when deffenig slill is nothing. Are you thinkig about this? People want hunt in team ofc but if you want hunt alone what now? When i can hunt occultist or different monsters its rly hard. New spells nice but not on this cd becouse its no pioint to use it.
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 07:39:30

Quoting Alinor The Legend:
Stop crying this update only make everyone harder to exp thats good.

Alinor.. you back to play now in creon team bro.. you always played with mage class, so please tell me what do you know about play with barbarian and about my complain ? Nothing.

Im not complaining about you, but about the update. All barbarians are with me because they are not happy at all with the update. Even Optimusss which is polish like you bro is not happy.

So please do not spam myg complain tp GM Quillon saying: stop crying, because you dont know anything about barbarian bro.

Hope you understand.

Thx bro.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
7th February 2018 08:22:57

I can lure only 2 enchaters isntead of 4 also.

Cry cry cry rpgs i like they made exping harder.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th February 2018 08:34:12 (Last edited 7th February 2018 08:36:52)

Quoting Optimussss:
Alinor you wrong think.. its sux for barbarian now we must hunt easier monster than before. Resist lrss. How can you that change talents when all of new monsters you made are used magic dmg?for what we trainig when deffenig slill is nothing. Are you thinkig about this? People want hunt in team ofc but if you want hunt alone what now? When i can hunt occultist or different monsters its rly hard. New spells nice but not on this cd becouse its no pioint to use it.

You are a little bit less tanky but you got a 25% heal boost and stronger dmg.. You as a 297 barb shouldnt even feel that big of a difference..

Atleast I didnt on my barb, at first i thought so but my healings went up with 100+- with lifesteal potions..

Exping will be harder like alinor said, better than blocking 4-5monsters and outheal on lifesteal rofl
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
7th February 2018 09:20:24

Agron i didnt said all its wrong.. im happy to see how much hard u work but u must too understand me.. i want play and have fun for this.. look ar mage dmg u still atack the same dmg from spells look at me.. barb 130skill and buff and my dmg is different like450+-650+
Its big diffrense see syx hit on that lvl and skill. Priple must know nit all want play on mage.. so where is balance class in game..
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
7th February 2018 10:44:16

TRASH update, Quillon should be ashamed of the shit he did.

To such ULTRA STRONG magic with the wrong loading time .. and no good at all.

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
7th February 2018 10:46:02

Ahh Lord You forgot to mention the talents he stole everyone by not resetting.
1 2 3
Last »