1 2 3 4
Last »
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
7th February 2018 11:05:38

I made reset and its bad now rly and waste pc.. if u do nothing mage time change class or stop play..
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 11:26:44

Quoting Optimussss:
I made reset and its bad now rly and waste pc.. if u do nothing mage time change class or stop play..

That was my fear bro.. reset, spend 10 p cards an still shit.

Im done in talking bro.. no one listen us.

But if agron come and say something they will hear.. also, agron dont play more in his paladin, so i dont know why he keeps saying that wqrriors still good, LOL ....
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
7th February 2018 12:58:05

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Optimussss:

But if agron come and say something they will hear.. also, agron dont play more in his paladin, so i dont know why he keeps saying that wqrriors still good, LOL ....

do you Understand that u hit more while my pyro is nerf ed in pve and pvp alot?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th February 2018 13:03:09

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Optimussss:

Explain to me what is so wrong about the talents rework? What is soo bad that makes you sad?

Come with some concrete feedback to proof your point please.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
7th February 2018 13:07:59

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Optimussss:

Explain to me what is so wrong about the talents rework? What is soo bad that makes you sad?

Come with some concrete feedback to proof your point please.

well he is only worse in tanking now if he go weaker monsters he will make better exp than before while mages are worse in both pve and pvp.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
7th February 2018 13:34:26

Forum is for twlking and solve problems.. and how we can do it when no one talk. Yes agron its wron when u spend time on 1lvl more 8h.. and still my skill worth nothing. For what i need the same spells what i have or next dmg spells with this cd?if u dont play barbarian or warrior how u can talk?u chose warlock so maybe can u talk about this?and when u change yeld spell? Bravery csn work longer this not.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
7th February 2018 13:57:43

I'm barb and i love the update. I'm much more tanky and hitting much more. Maybe you guys dont know how to set up talents, lol. And we all gonna see the difference when we get 350+, we are just in the middle of the path..

The only thing i'm not sure is about the timing with the bloddy cross and rage of fury.. if we are able to combo, its really going to be nice.

Post written: the only thing i would change is the big range of the bloody cross. Justo because we use handed weapon that has low range. It could reach 2 sqm from each side from the caster at max.

The only class that had a bad update (and it was not op as pyro and wl) is rogues..
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th February 2018 14:14:42 (Last edited 7th February 2018 16:57:38)

Quoting Optimussss:
Forum is for twlking and solve problems.. and how we can do it when no one talk. Yes agron its wron when u spend time on 1lvl more 8h.. and still my skill worth nothing. For what i need the same spells what i have or next dmg spells with this cd?if u dont play barbarian or warrior how u can talk?u chose warlock so maybe can u talk about this?and when u change yeld spell? Bravery csn work longer this not.

Just because im not playing the class doesnt mean that I dont understand the changes..

Yes, you receive more dmg now since the resistance and fortification talent got nerfed a bit.. But to compensate that you have a 10% healing boost on all the received healings, that includes lifeateal from items/potions, your own healing and flasks..

And on top of that you have a 1.5 attack boost on top of your weapon..

How are these changes so bad? Barbarians are actually better now. I think you are unable to understand it, give it a try atleast before crying about it.

Also, 8h for 1 level on 2x exp? You need to learn how to take levels.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th February 2018 14:27:32

They're from everath... That's why.

Let's see what did you get from this update? Better healing, another hop which was kinda retarded but still, another dmg spell which could had reworked a better way and weapon dmg.

What was your downside? You lost 5% in res and 7.5% in fort which you wont even notice at all. Also it does not really count cuz this involves everybody in the game not just barbs.

Let's see mages what was good for us in this update? We also got healing talent which is nice... After that nothing else.

Downsides? Same as everybody else except we don't benefit at all from weapon boost, it's useless for our wand dmg... And our buffs are random which is the most hilarious thing, best part is shamans will always know what kinda buff they have on but warlocks and pyros wont.

Very nice update, upgrade for warriors and rangers and huge nerf for all mages.

If you want i can put maths here later how random our buffs can be.
Criminal Damage
Player

Pharos
Level 566
Warrior
7th February 2018 15:15:36

STOP CRY, BARBARIAN IS MUCH BETTER NOW.
1 2 3 4
Last »