Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 16:55:22

Quoting Dancore:
They're from everath... That's why.

Let's see what did you get from this update? Better healing, another hop which was kinda retarded but still, another dmg spell which could had reworked a better way and weapon dmg.

What was your downside? You lost 5% in res and 7.5% in fort which you wont even notice at all. Also it does not really count cuz this involves everybody in the game not just barbs.

Let's see mages what was good for us in this update? We also got healing talent which is nice... After that nothing else.

Downsides? Same as everybody else except we don't benefit at all from weapon boost, it's useless for our wand dmg... And our buffs are random which is the most hilarious thing, best part is shamans will always know what kinda buff they have on but warlocks and pyros wont.

Very nice update, upgrade for warriors and rangers and huge nerf for all mages.

If you want i can put maths here later how random our buffs can be.

You and Agron dont play with barbarian, whch means you dont know anything about. Two mages in 3x XP rate wanna talk about barbarian. Please could you provide the name of char barbarian and level ? Oh you dont have ? Nice, so for that means that you dont know anything about it. Also agron have a PALADIN, not barbarian.
Two mages trying to say something because you know the effects of the changes. Reply on my post about my 12 topics, you dont have argument with that. Also i was healing 600, i still healing 600, thats no improvement in anyhthing and im tired to discuss this with MAGES THAT DONT HAVE BARBARIAN CHARACTERS AND STILL THINKING THEY KNOW EVERYTHING.

im done with this.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th February 2018 16:58:56 (Last edited 7th February 2018 17:03:50)

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Dancore:

Let's see what did you get from this update? Better healing, another hop which was kinda retarded but still, another dmg spell which could had reworked a better way and weapon dmg.

What was your downside? You lost 5% in res and 7.5% in fort which you wont even notice at all. Also it does not really count cuz this involves everybody in the game not just barbs.

Let's see mages what was good for us in this update? We also got healing talent which is nice... After that nothing else.

Downsides? Same as everybody else except we don't benefit at all from weapon boost, it's useless for our wand dmg... And our buffs are random which is the most hilarious thing, best part is shamans will always know what kinda buff they have on but warlocks and pyros wont.

You and Agron dont play with barbarian, whch means you dont know anything about. Two mages in 3x XP rate wanna talk about barbarian. Please could you provide the name of char barbarian and level ? Oh you dont have ? Nice, so for that means that you dont know anything about it. Also agron have a PALADIN, not barbarian.
Two mages trying to say something because you know the effects of the changes. Reply on my post about my 12 topics, you dont have argument with that. Also i was healing 600, i still healing 600, thats no improvement in anyhthing and im tired to discuss this with MAGES THAT DONT HAVE BARBARIAN CHARACTERS AND STILL THINKING THEY KNOW EVERYTHING.

im done with this.

You would set the record of lowest IQ in the world.

Dancore and I know how the classes work, know how the talents work and understand how they are now. Based on that and your comments I can tell you aren't the brightest light around here.
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 17:02:01

You Still not argumenting with my 12 topics post man... so who is the clever ? <3
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
7th February 2018 17:02:47

Quoting Lord Demolition:
You Still not argumenting with my 12 topics post man... so who is the clever ? <3

Hahahahahaa that English though.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th February 2018 17:05:42

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Dancore:

im done with this.

You just proved my point, you like those chromosomes in your breakfast bowl don't you?
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 17:05:51

Do i have to use google translator now ? Hahaha
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th February 2018 17:06:31

Quoting Lord Demolition:

I will ask you once again to provide us proof of your statements, since you are the barb, and the clever one, proof me wrong.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th February 2018 17:11:59

Quoting Lord Demolition:

I don't get it, what's so bad about barbs?

Cuz you lost some % in fort and res? You wont even feel those kind of changes that much.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
7th February 2018 17:15:06

Quoting Thraal:
Hahahahahaa that English though.

I will try, next.

My make the Distance of 4 increase, pew pew pew hue hue hueeeeeeee :smartass:
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 17:29:45

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:

I will ask you once again to provide us proof of your statements, since you are the barb, and the clever one, proof me wrong.

Simple man.. you have account in everath. Your paladin and other classes that i know, so log in and lets do the test man. Invite Optimusss as well. And also bring Dancore because it really look likes he know EVERYTHING ABOUT BARBARIANS HAHAHAHAHA
1 2 3 4 5