« First
3 4 5
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 19:35:52

Paladin heals less than before which is bad, this put barbarian a little bit higher because we hit more damage..
Yeah, maybe in overall the update was bad.. I don't know maybe only time now will speak for the game :/
Grumpy
Player

Elysium
Level 131
Mage
19th February 2018 14:48:08

All you warriors do is cry and cry...

Of course a level 200+ mage is going to be powerful, have none of you played real tibia?... Do you not understand that's the way its always been even in real tibia?

You seem to forget how weak and un profitable mages are from (1-200) not to mention how much waste they have hunting... Mages are the weakest/hardest class to start off as and least profitable, rangers are medium and warriors are the easiest/strongest and most profitable to start as a character.. (1-200)

So YES it only makes perfect sense that mages would be the strongest class at lvl 200-300+ it's only fair idiots.......
With how much time/MONEY it takes to get a mage to 200 and all you warriors do is cry and cry... Sorry mages cant bot to 300+ AFK like you "Fallen Warrior Two"...

Big surprise everyone a lvl 200-300 mage is the most powerful vocation..........:D
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
19th February 2018 20:06:40

Quoting Grumpy:
Of course a level 200+ mage is going to be powerful, have none of you played real tibia?

Sorry to say, but u are playing Zezenia.. I think you're in the wrong place... :P
Grumpy
Player

Elysium
Level 131
Mage
21st February 2018 15:01:21

Quoting Safrax:
Quoting Grumpy:
Of course a level 200+ mage is going to be powerful, have none of you played real tibia?

Sorry to say, but u are playing Zezenia.. I think you're in the wrong place... :P

Oh man you are so clever aren't you? NOT... This game was an exact copy of real tibia by a kid for a school project. All he did was edit some of the code to make it different enough to pass.. Why don't you just shut your mouth and go back to afk botting or crying on the forums about how its not fair for warriors...

Cry some more........
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
21st February 2018 16:08:44

Quoting Grumpy:
Quoting Safrax:
Quoting Grumpy:

Oh man you are so clever aren't you? NOT... This game was an exact copy of real tibia by a kid for a school project. All he did was edit some of the code to make it different enough to pass.. Why don't you just shut your mouth and go back to afk botting or crying on the forums about how its not fair for warriors...

Cry some more........

Idk who you are! But you are kinda wrong there bud :/
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
21st February 2018 16:54:22

Warriors are the most efficent class to play and no way around it, haters gonna hate yay! said it! _/

-Beekz
« First
3 4 5