Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
7th February 2018 17:32:46

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
You Still not argumenting with my 12 topics post man... so who is the clever ? <3

I will ask you once again to provide us proof of your statements, since you are the barb, and the clever one, proof me wrong.

Simple man.. you have account in everath. Your paladin and other classes that i know, so log in and lets do the test man. Invite Optimusss as well. And also bring Dancore because it really look likes he know EVERYTHING ABOUT BARBARIANS HAHAHAHAHA

If u care only about pve aspect transfer to ely dude
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
7th February 2018 17:44:53

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
You Still not argumenting with my 12 topics post man... so who is the clever ? <3

I will ask you once again to provide us proof of your statements, since you are the barb, and the clever one, proof me wrong.

Simple man.. you have account in everath. Your paladin and other classes that i know, so log in and lets do the test man. Invite Optimusss as well. And also bring Dancore because it really look likes he know EVERYTHING ABOUT BARBARIANS HAHAHAHAHA

If we log into Everath its to kill scrubs like yourself, give you a real reason to cry punk ass bitch
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th February 2018 17:44:58

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:

Your traductor is bad, your game knowledge is bad, you are bad.. Have fun crying.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th February 2018 17:47:19

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:

I do, i also have 3 barbs so can you name them?

Many people probably can but somebody like you who probably not. You sit there watching my name, server, lvl and class and say you know me.

I don't know who you are but to me you look like a kid who would change your thumb for your toe and say it's a good change.
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 17:55:56

The whole argument become a: how bad english lord speaks.
How good english lord speaks.
How good am I using google translator. Hahahahaha

Hahaha and the best was: if we log everath. You dont log because you know i have point in my argument. Im not here to fight Agron, Dancore or anyone. Im expressing my concern about my class.

Also, this is not about who you are, how many characteres you have or all name of them. This is about the update, but anyone here that even speaks CHINESE, can see that you still not having a reasonable argument. So you turn the subject to: how bad is your english and Im sage and I wont listen to lord, this little fella. Hahahah

The bunch of " clever " folks that follow you go with that.. that made my day. Hahahahaha
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
7th February 2018 18:06:05

Dude barb got only nerf in TANKING u can do more dmg on monster more dmg on players while as a pyro i still hit the same and im much weaker in pve and pvp
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th February 2018 18:33:40

Quoting Lord Demolition:

Hahaha and the best was: if we log everath. You dont log because you know i have point in my argument. Im not here to fight Agron, Dancore or anyone. Im expressing my concern about my class.

Also, this is not about who you are, how many characteres you have or all name of them. This is about the update, but anyone here that even speaks CHINESE, can see that you still not having a reasonable argument. So you turn the subject to: how bad is your english and Im sage and I wont listen to lord, this little fella. Hahahah

The bunch of " clever " folks that follow you go with that.. that made my day. Hahahahaha

You got us in here only cuz the way you act = a retard.

Did you respond to my response to you? The first post i've made, no you didn't you just fully ignored it and kept on saying we don't know shit cuz we are not barbarians on our main.

So how do you think people are going to respond to your shit then?
A Paladin
Player

Pharos
Level 38
Warrior
7th February 2018 18:37:09

In my opinion, the barbarian has become weaker than before, I will not say that the update brought only bad things, it was not so, but the barbarian is a class that is not worth creating, it makes no sense to create a warrior theoretically developed to beat more and less, if creating a mage I already got the result, I see piromancers and wl tank high almost on equal like the barbarian, and beating endless times more.
It is not worth creating a barbarian when so many other classes did as much or even more like the barbarian.
(Sorry if anyone was offended by what I specified here, my intention was not to attack anyone, just say what I see the barbarian lvl 200+ in the game).

Quillon, congratulations on upgrading the shaman, books for magicians and even for the premium store and for many other new items that are coming and going in the game, I think they were great ideas, but in the specific case of the barbarian class, the gameplay was very bad for us, please, if you can do something to improve it, we will thank you infinitely.
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
7th February 2018 19:04:04

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Lord Demolition:

Did you respond to my response to you? The first post i've made, no you didn't you just fully ignored it and kept on saying we don't know shit cuz we are not barbarians on our main.

A- at any point i said that your arguments or Agron arguments was "shit".

B - once I opened the topic in the forum it was to express my concerns about the update an no one even reply to my 12 bullet points that I made. The main comment was: stop crying and I" think " barbarian now is better. But again, you, Agron or no one was able to simple say it: Lord, here is the reasons and arguments for your 12 points. After that bro I would shut my mouth. But that didn't happen. Optimusss express himself as well and no one was " playing" with him. Agron said: the talents points and why I'm sad. I express my self in 12 points bro, look all the reasons behind the post.

C - it's not about the level you are, the class you are. My topic was based on the "before update and "after" update and the changes that was affecting my class directly. Your first comment was: they are from everath. It's not about where you play. It's about the balance class that optimusss said.

You, Agron and others may be come up with one or two explanations about my concerns, but as you all are experienced more than me and are "sages", I thought that you would deal with my post more in a " professional " way to improve the game.

As I said on the beginning, and you can read for this whole post bro... it's not only me complaining about it. The updated bring new things, yes. They are all good ? No. How this affect barbarians class? A LOT. and that is my point. You said that we lost 5% here and another 7.5% there, but do you really know how this affect us bro ? There's no better healing. I was healing 500 to 600 and now I'm healing 603. I cannot tank any monster as before, iim more vulnerable and I put this in my open topic post.

When I said: Agron, log in everath. What he said: your attitude is bad. So that's a " sage " attitude ? Someone responsible to update the game and listen the community ?of course not. So how do you expect me to react bro ? I was pissed off with the update, so my reaction wasn't the best. But that is the way it turns up the whole situation...

As a mage you can say that you lost your shield. That's ok, but in other hand you have a spell book which increases your life steal by 6% and def 4. I did the math in my post.. very simple bro. Your life steal is bigger than mine and my char block less now..How can I be happy with this ?

I end up " attacking " you and Agron first, which wasn't correct, but that's is because I made a big post and it looks like it was ignored by all and I was pissed off with the update.

Hope you understand..simple and clear bro..
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th February 2018 19:30:29

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Lord Demolition:

A- at any point i said that your arguments or Agron arguments was "shit".

B - once I opened the topic in the forum it was to express my concerns about the update an no one even reply to my 12 bullet points that I made. The main comment was: stop crying and I" think " barbarian now is better. But again, you, Agron or no one was able to simple say it: Lord, here is the reasons and arguments for your 12 points. After that bro I would shut my mouth. But that didn't happen. Optimusss express himself as well and no one was " playing" with him. Agron said: the talents points and why I'm sad. I express my self in 12 points bro, look all the reasons behind the post.

C - it's not about the level you are, the class you are. My topic was based on the "before update and "after" update and the changes that was affecting my class directly. Your first comment was: they are from everath. It's not about where you play. It's about the balance class that optimusss said.

You, Agron and others may be come up with one or two explanations about my concerns, but as you all are experienced more than me and are "sages", I thought that you would deal with my post more in a " professional " way to improve the game.

As I said on the beginning, and you can read for this whole post bro... it's not only me complaining about it. The updated bring new things, yes. They are all good ? No. How this affect barbarians class? A LOT. and that is my point. You said that we lost 5% here and another 7.5% there, but do you really know how this affect us bro ? There's no better healing. I was healing 500 to 600 and now I'm healing 603. I cannot tank any monster as before, iim more vulnerable and I put this in my open topic post.

When I said: Agron, log in everath. What he said: your attitude is bad. So that's a " sage " attitude ? Someone responsible to update the game and listen the community ?of course not. So how do you expect me to react bro ? I was pissed off with the update, so my reaction wasn't the best. But that is the way it turns up the whole situation...

As a mage you can say that you lost your shield. That's ok, but in other hand you have a spell book which increases your life steal by 6% and def 4. I did the math in my post.. very simple bro. Your life steal is bigger than mine and my char block less now..How can I be happy with this ?

I end up " attacking " you and Agron first, which wasn't correct, but that's is because I made a big post and it looks like it was ignored by all and I was pissed off with the update.

Hope you understand..simple and clear bro..

The only thing i agree with you this update was bad overall.

But you complain about barbs being so bad cuz of the healing, well it's 10% for everybody. I would change my paladin to barb instantly if i could. Barb is way better than a paladin at the moment.

And biggest thing in this update what happened which people don't realize is the mages random buffs. And the fact nothing will change. This is what you did not mention at all.
« First
2 3 4 5