Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
1st February 2018 01:12:45

Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Iatric:
LOL @leary/johnotan :D how do you suck off gm and at same time look retarded? Well my friend.. By saying exactly what your saying. Do you think your shitty english is hard to read? people don't talk like that unless they look for pity. In your case you look for pitty from GM. "help us they say we cant pay out, they power abusers. ban they!" you speak nonsense from any point of view.

As I told cream, fuck yea I'd let yall pay out. bc we ALL know its only a matter of time before one of your members speaks out of hand and you all get kicked off again. You are not coming back for rpg. you are not here to fix the community. you are malicious in your words. and all you want is to be the one asking for payments. stop trying to look like innocent little girl lmfao.

Hello

Im glad you will let us pay since your leaders will not give us the opportunity to pay

Sadly he's not the one deciding to let someone pay.
Sephyal
Player

Pharos
Level 12
Warrior
1st February 2018 01:21:19

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Sonnema:
In 5 days, my offer ends and there will be no other option but elysium.

4 days i'd say, either say farewell or talk to ur beloved friend.

What did you charge them?
curious
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
1st February 2018 01:48:59

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Sonnema:
In 5 days, my offer ends and there will be no other option but elysium.

4 days i'd say, either say farewell or talk to ur beloved friend.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you need as a form of payment, I'm not a fortune-teller, try to talk to all of you already, but none of them offers me a way to get out of the conflict, then, there are 4 days left for what thing? I wait for your answer, after you talk to your leaders, thank you
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
1st February 2018 05:21:37

For payouts, message King Supathurk
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st February 2018 07:20:25

Just curious why you guys need to pay out? You guys are making more lvls than us every day, you can play just fine lol.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
1st February 2018 19:47:53

Back in the days I used to take payment from the same guy 5 times. They pay, screw up, pay again etc etc. And nowadays leading teams take payments twice and refuse to forgive the enenies. Wow. No feelings. Rondom, one day i might be interested in zezenia again, maybe I will be active and I will let you pay. Now i continue my login once a month plan.
Fox Nine
Player

Pharos
Level 183
Warrior
1st February 2018 21:17:46

Quoting Creamy:
For payouts, message King Supathurk

king supathurk is 12 years old and who is the crazy one who will trust him?
Sephyal
Player

Pharos
Level 12
Warrior
1st February 2018 21:22:08

poor of them , let them pay and fight later ... or prefer the game to lose grace ?

#Demonic Team Free
Surango
Player

Elysium
Level 92
Mage
1st February 2018 22:22:48

Quoting Sephyal:
poor of them , let them pay and fight later ... or prefer the game to lose grace ?

#Demonic Team Free

I would rather see the game die before i see those guys payout again :P
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
1st February 2018 23:10:02

Sephyal 4 PREZIDENT !
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »