13th September 2017 16:02:56 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 16:34:21 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 17:09:50 GM Carlisle View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th September 2017 16:12:16 (Last edited 13th September 2017 16:22:08)

xoez 215lvl paladin hunting legionarres without any boost makes 4kk exp/h. Note that he didn't use magic defence potion, and he used mana vials, so he couldn't shoot as many spells to max out his exp/h.

Baltas 285 warlock, just before the change i was soloing soul devouvers and I had just under 4kk exp. Couldn't keep it for longer than 5mins, cuz sometimes i have to run without a monster which drops it down. And today I took a team. We were 3 warlocks 220 285 350lvls, 230 paladin, 190 ranger and lvl 20 just to boost us on party. After exp change i had 4,1kk exp/h with that team in soul devouvers.

Pyro, from lvl 40 u can make around 1,5kk exp/h on kpunda, at lvl 80 u can make over 2kk in dire boars and at lvl 150 u can make over 3kk exp/h on legionaires. All these doesn't req team.

To sum up, single target shooters only cares about exp/hp ratio, while area shooting classes (warriors included) cares about how crowded is the place). Taking away ability to compete single target shooters with aoe shooters makes it unfair. After recent change Baltas 285lvl warlock gets back to 3,5kk exp/h max when pyro/warrior can make that exp//h 100lvls before me.
We, single target shooters have no other way to get good exp by playing good, we cant output more damage than ourselves comboing none stop, area spell shooters just needs to lure couple monsters and thats it - double triple and even more damagexoez 215lvl paladin hunting legionarres without any boost makes 4kk exp/h. Note that he didn't use magic defence potion, and he used mana vials, so he couldn't shoot as many spells to max out his exp/h.

Baltas 285 warlock, just before the change i was soloing soul devouvers and I had just under 4kk exp. Couldn't keep it for longer than 5mins, cuz sometimes i have to run without a monster which drops it down. And today I took a team, couple. We were 3 warlocks 220 285 350lvls, 230 paladin, 190 ranger and lvl 20 just to boost us on party. After exp change i had 4,1kk exp/h with that team in soul devouvers.

Pyro, from lvl 40 u can make around 1,5kk exp/h on kpunda, at lvl 80 u can make over 2kk in dire boars and at lvl 150 u can make over 3kk exp/h on legionaires. All these doesn't req team.

To sum up, single target shooters only cares about exp/hp ratio, while area shooting classes (warriors included) cares about how crowded is the place). Taking away ability to compete single target shooters with aoe shooters makes it unfair. After recent change Baltas 285lvl warlock gets back to 3,5kk exp/h max when pyro/warrior can make that exp//h 100lvls before me.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
13th September 2017 16:28:52

The reason Soul Devourer is so good exp is because it can hold a decent size team unlike alot of other spawns.. I could give a few examples (Forgive me for rough and quick paint jobs:smartass:);

* Lince Ghosts (The spawn you get acces to after completing Roulette Macabre) - 2 Floors >

1st floor;
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

And now my proposal;

in that small north east part you could add maybe 2-3 more linces, and a it would increase exp per hour and would be able to fit few more people in it.

2nd floor;

and my proposal (Higher levels floor);

Small change and you can add way more lince ghosts to the floor, a team could fit in and make better exp as it should since its one of the top monsters in the game.

Dark Knight spawn in Lyedel;

Current dark kight cave with stairs down leading to Diroth;

My proposal to this spawn;

Make the East and West tower 2 floors up same as any other tower and make them be 2 dark knights at the time just like the far north tower all the way up. This way only certain levels could do this and it adds 10-12 more dk's and could probably keep a decent size team in it aswell.

Unholy Dreadlord 3 floors;

This spawn has multiple floors and only with a tank you can hunt in that spawn "Decently", if I want to do a task with, for example; Deadpool, we have to take the first and the 2nd floor fully to have spawn and the exp doesnt pay for the effort, whichs to me makes it not worth to go there without a tank.

This is just what I came up with with like 30 minutes of time, just some simple ideas with easy fix examples, hope you can do something with it.

- Savage
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
13th September 2017 16:33:41

Quoting Ht Savage:
The reason Soul Devourer is so good exp is because it can hold a decent size team unlike alot of other spawns.. I could give a few examples (Forgive me for rough and quick paint jobs:smartass:);

* Lince Ghosts (The spawn you get acces to after completing Roulette Macabre) - 2 Floors >

1st floor;

And now my proposal;

in that small north east part you could add maybe 2-3 more linces, and a it would increase exp per hour and would be able to fit few more people in it.

2nd floor;

Small change and you can add way more lince ghosts to the floor, a team could fit in and make better exp as it should since its one of the top monsters in the game.

Make the East and West tower 2 floors up same as any other tower and make them be 2 dark knights at the time just like the far north tower all the way up. This way only certain levels could do this and it adds 10-12 more dk's and could probably keep a decent size team in it aswell.

This spawn has multiple floors and only with a tank you can hunt in that spawn "Decently", if I want to do a task with, for example; Deadpool, we have to take the first and the 2nd floor fully to have spawn and the exp doesnt pay for the effort, whichs to me makes it not worth to go there without a tank.

This is just what I came up with with like 30 minutes of time, just some simple ideas with easy fix examples, hope you can do something with it.

- Savage

i really like that
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
13th September 2017 16:34:14

when this update will be come?
GM Carlisle
Game Master

13th September 2017 16:34:21

Quoting Ht Savage:

1st floor;

And now my proposal;

2nd floor;

- Savage

Now this is what I mean
Hotkey Warrior
Player

Novus
Level 170
Warrior
13th September 2017 16:48:17

I'm glad to see someone from Staff listening to the players. Keep going.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th September 2017 16:53:57

Let's make "fixing spawns" a priority right now.
Our team together can give you loads of spawns with multiple idea's.

After our quest, i will atleast spend my time on that.

----------------

Could you also make a thread for subclass hotfixes?
zezenia is dying and together we need to give our feedback and get the game "balanced" again and advertise.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th September 2017 16:57:04

Quoting GM Carlisle:
Quoting Ht Savage:

1st floor;

And now my proposal;

2nd floor;

- Savage

Now this is what I mean

No, you meant to change exp/hp ratios :)

I meant that. Circle, pack more mobs if not enough and done.
GM Carlisle
Game Master

13th September 2017 17:09:50 (Last edited 13th September 2017 17:10:23)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting GM Carlisle:
Quoting Ht Savage:

1st floor;

And now my proposal;

2nd floor;

- Savage

Now this is what I mean

No, you meant to change exp/hp ratios :)

I meant that. Circle, pack more mobs if not enough and done.

I got back not long ago and realised that some things had to change and I had to start somewhere :)

Legionaires are gonna get balanced also, should be next week already

The map you are talking about is Quillon's job but we are working together to make things better, so I rather have you posting good ideas
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
13th September 2017 17:13:18 (Last edited 13th September 2017 17:18:24)

Nice edits @ht_savage.
Baltas gets at a huge issue to me : AOE.

-- Would it be possible to assign monsters a level and reduce exp given in relation to player level.

ie: Monster X gives 100exp from level 0-100. After level 100 monster X gives 75% of it's exp.
This would help stop some legionnaire dire boar type issues. Doesn't need to nerf to ground but legionnaire exp should never be much higher than hunting hardest monster I think.

This would also allow for some spawns like legionnaire to stay how they are (packed spawn) and. Be unique and interesting rather than making all spawns a generic loop with 1x1 etc

There may be some issue there in how to handle party hunting but worth considering.

Hope I can help more other ideas but haven't had internet since hurricane Irma zzzzzzzz
1 2 3 4