13th September 2017 15:14:07 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 15:36:18 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 15:51:39 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 16:02:56 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 16:34:21 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 17:09:50 GM Carlisle View post »
GM Carlisle
Game Master

13th September 2017 14:52:44 (Last edited 13th September 2017 14:53:34)

We released a new patch in order to apply balance changes.

Soul Devourer health increased from 19500 to 20000 and experience decreased from 14000 to 12500.
Sand Terror experience increased from 11500 to 12000.
Dark Knight experience increased from 10000 to 11000.
Demonic Ent experience increased from 8000 to 9000.
Armadillork experience increased from 8000 to 9000.

Take in mind these changes are not definitive and might change in the future.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th September 2017 15:06:53

And these changes were made out of what thought?
GM Carlisle
Game Master

13th September 2017 15:14:07 (Last edited 13th September 2017 15:16:19)

One spawn being camped and others ignored due to being to good compared to the others.

I know things are not ideal yet but this is just the start.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th September 2017 15:23:08

Quoting GM Carlisle:
One spawn being camped and others ignored. I know things are not ideal yet but this is just the start.

So a warrior can make in legionares for example more exp than all other classes except pyro, but these changes were necessary?

Soul devs were camped cuz of their spawn type and being close to town as well. Sand terrors were almost equal to soul devs and other spawns just cant simply handle a team.

A spawn being big, circle and packed is the key for best exp/h in teams, not the hp/exp ratio. That's why people went to soul devs cuz that spawn is a perfect type for team.
GM Carlisle
Game Master

13th September 2017 15:36:18 (Last edited 13th September 2017 15:39:08)

Team hunt soul devourers is still better then those legionaires but that doesn't mean legionaires are balanced, the fact that warrior can make double of the exp in one spawn compared to any other is also wrong but alot more things need to happen for that to be fixed.

The idea is to have in the end several good options teams can go, not just one which is better then everything else.
As said in the post the changes are not final but a start.

Also I love constuctive feedback of monsters that are not balanced at the moment. Both stats and spawns.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th September 2017 15:48:18

Quoting GM Carlisle:
Team hunt soul devourers is still better then those legionaires but that doesn't mean legionaires are balanced, the fact that warrior can make double of the exp in one spawn compared to any other is also wrong but alot more things need to happen for that to be fixed.

The idea is to have in the end several good options teams can go, not just one which is better then everything else.

Also I love constuctive feedback of monsters that are not balanced at the moment. Both stats and spawns.

And balancing exp/hp ratios wont do anything, that's my point.

If you want people to have different spawns to go to and hunt with teams or even solo, ability to make a good circle or at least a decent one and packed monsters is the key then.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th September 2017 15:51:07

Quoting GM Carlisle:

PS. Forgot to say that you said team hunt soul devs is still better than legionares... It's not. Only for the couple highest lvls.
GM Carlisle
Game Master

13th September 2017 15:51:39

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting GM Carlisle:

And balancing exp/hp ratios wont do anything, that's my point.

If you want people to have different spawns to go to and hunt with teams or even solo, ability to make a good circle or at least a decent one and packed monsters is the key then.

Stats are only one part of the solution, I am aware of that.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th September 2017 16:00:19 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:13:50)

GM Carlisle
Game Master

13th September 2017 16:02:56

Quoting Deadpool:
Deleted my post cause it didnt cater :\

I will only allow constructive feedback, more things will happen to balance but its not done overnight
1 2 3
Last »