13th September 2017 16:02:56 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 16:34:21 GM Carlisle View post »
13th September 2017 17:09:50 GM Carlisle View post »
Volvo V
Player

Elysium
Level 261
Mage
13th September 2017 18:02:34 (Last edited 13th September 2017 18:04:31)

What a surprise! That kind of action from staff we waited for a long time! Awesome to see you on action!;)

I advise to change Lighters experience, too much life for low experience, none hunt them.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
13th September 2017 20:34:12

So whats the reason for deleting it?
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
13th September 2017 21:20:46

hi,
souls was great its 100%sure idea. changed its good wrong?idk. but if u thinking how to make zezenia better maybe make or change some respawns like colosalls golems ben or arnau by galiantors? make it on circle or in stair continue not like dks. when u go 1 by1 and more travel than hunt..

The best idea is about skilling training.

more ppl dont hunt bc they getting good task on collect or killing.tell me one how can i grow my skill when im now that lvl and only goting demon lord skins task+. like now i got 5x 20 demon lord skin 1 by 1 and got 16% skill? lol....
secound maybe give again %%% of skill when player hunting it was best idea bc someone whos want grow has lvl and skill must hunting not stay in dp and w8 for next task.

3. tell me why more and more monsters are for mage or atcak with magical spell for why i skilling when my deffending skills are nothing.
Maybe u are thinking im still hunt elder ents..
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
14th September 2017 15:05:14

You guys need to also take into consideration of lower level monsters, like Dreadlords, Devestating Beetles, Auroch, Evil Ent, Executioner, Mammoths, And so on, Cant only make it off higher levels cause a 350 Warlock can make more exp in a party than a 260 Paladin solo. Also Legionaire needs a nerf.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th September 2017 15:10:46 (Last edited 14th September 2017 15:16:29)

Hello again, Deadpool and I took some time together and thought about a solution for the Unholy Dreadlord spawn, we came up with this;

1st floor how it is now and our proposal;
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

2nd floor, how it is now and our proposal;

3rd floor, how it is now and our proposal;

Keeping the mixture of Lone Eyes and Unholy's but just making it bigger so you could actually share the spawn/floors;

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I also looked at the current Armadillork spawn and thought of a possible solution;

Currently there are 3 spawns of Armadillork right next to eachother and only the north-west one is decent enough to hunt in with 2-3 people (Decent level players).

1st screenshot of how it is right now;

2nd screenshot, all I did is connect the southern two spawns together, this way you merged two seperate spawns together and made 1 big spawn, add some more monsters to that spawn and you are sorted, a decent size team could fit in it;

Alot of good monsters go to waste like this since you cant teamhunt in it, most people want to teamhunt since the party system matches that aswell (+20% exp each party member [stops after 100%]). Hope you can do something with my Idea's.

Yours,

Savage
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
14th September 2017 15:14:58 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:13:32)

Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th September 2017 16:28:55 (Last edited 14th September 2017 16:29:48)

this goes off-topic, but its a good "balance" aswell..

Deaths, Nightmares, Dracolich spectre.. Rangers/warrior barely hit them.. it took me roughly 12minutes to kill a draco sceptre with just arrows. 110 distance ( longbow )

---------------------------------------------

played a little bit with the demonic ent spawn in gulshan village

you could do simular things to;
- Demon Lords (Ben Qarassih, Below Collosal Golems)
- Ghost Dragons (Gulshan Village, at Zor'Varuk)
- Dracolich Leif (Arnau is packed as fuck)
- Nocturnes (Cratai)
- Bush Terrors (Vevay, near the maze entrance)
- Horned Dragons (Vevay, near golden shield quest)
- Crystal Dragon (North Spawn, take the new azure dragon as example)
- Xy Dragons (Geltharia, You can add an extra level, make the spawn more packed for mid levels)

Spawns that could use some edit;
- ELDER ENT (GELTHARIA, ITS HUGE!!)
- Dracolich (Arnau, its packed as fuck)
-
-
-

Bring new mosnter spawns;
- Demon Lords (i dont think there is an actuall "decent" demon lord spawn)

Yours,
Sonnema.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
14th September 2017 17:30:27 (Last edited 14th September 2017 17:36:24)

I like all the spawn ideas but I would like to caution making every spawn in game contain an easy to hunt simple "loop"

I prefer uniqueness. Maybe monsters with an imperfect hunting area have better loot or more exp, whatever that balance is.

For example I think the lone eye spawn in... zant'kua? Is a fun spawn to hunt with all the holes and sometimes x2
As compared to the azure loop in karkilla that makes me want to kill myself.

The lighter spawn on kpunda needs a slight change to make a more feasible loop but having the lone eye drop downs is a nice changeup during a hunt as well.

Overall Savages changes are much better than none no doubt:-)

Just don't want to see every spawn made for maximum exp based on having loops rather than using other methods to address "balance"

Still no internet sad :-(
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th September 2017 17:41:24

Quoting Zaza:
I like all the spawn ideas but I would like to caution making every spawn in game contain an easy to hunt simple "loop"

I prefer uniqueness. Maybe monsters with an imperfect hunting area have better loot or more exp, whatever that balance is.

For example I think the lone eye spawn in... zant'kua? Is a fun spawn to hunt with all the holes and sometimes x2
As compared to the azure loop in karkilla that makes me want to kill myself.

The lighter spawn on kpunda needs a slight change to make a more feasible loop but having the lone eye drop downs is a nice changeup during a hunt as well.

Overall Savages changes are much better than none no doubt:-)

Just don't want to see every spawn made for maximum exp based on having loops rather than using other methods to address "balance"

Still no internet sad :-(

it kinda has to have a loop system as things will spawn on ur ass all the time.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
14th September 2017 17:45:56 (Last edited 14th September 2017 17:46:34)

You guys seem to put max focus on best exp/H on hunting spots, I agree with Zaza spawns and hunting spots are meant to have some uniqueness and variations. Ofcourse good exp is important but you want to make the hunting spot nice and detailed, I agree with Zaza, I can't stand out hunting that azure loop it's so boring.
1 2 3 4