1 2 3
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
27th July 2026 18:09:49

Day 15 of bumping until Administration answers.

Please I only want to sell items ;)
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
28th July 2026 19:40:35

Day 16 of bumping until Administration answers.

:D;)<3>:(:(:/
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
29th July 2026 22:06:55

Day 17 of bumping until Administration answers.
Khaos
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 132
Mage
S7
11K
29th July 2026 22:29:55

LMAO stop coping bro, game is really dead and staff just don't give a f*ck, 17 days insn't enough to you realize it? :smartass::smartass::smartass:
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
30th July 2026 16:14:00

Quoting Khaos:
LMAO stop coping bro, game is really dead and staff just don't give a f*ck, 17 days insn't enough to you realize it? :smartass::smartass::smartass:


Thanks for your input. My goal is to get my character fixed. I will try to keep on 100 days in a row if needed then I’ll quit. It’s not been only 17 days. It’s been 17 years of me playing this game. I still have a hope.

Btw.
Day 18 of bumping until Administration answers.
Seu Jau
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 600
Warrior
S3
24
30K
30th July 2026 18:15:56

Quoting Real Madryt:
Quoting Khaos:
LMAO stop coping bro, game is really dead and staff just don't give a f*ck, 17 days insn't enough to you realize it? :smartass::smartass::smartass:


Thanks for your input. My goal is to get my character fixed. I will try to keep on 100 days in a row if needed then I’ll quit. It’s not been only 17 days. It’s been 17 years of me playing this game. I still have a hope.

Btw.
Day 18 of bumping until Administration answers.


I hope you get fixed bro!
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
31st July 2026 21:57:08

Would be day 19 of bumping until Administration answers, but I put my character to bazaar.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
2nd August 2026 05:45:02

Missed day 20 of bumping until Administration answers, because I put my character to bazaar.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
2nd August 2026 20:10:27

Day 21 of bumping until Administration answers.
1 2 3