1 2 3
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
19th July 2026 21:54:33

Day 7 of bumping until Administration answers.

¡España, campeona del mundo!
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
20th July 2026 18:56:58

Day 8 of bumping until Administration answers.

Any bets how many of bumps it will take to get an answer?
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
21st July 2026 14:18:25

Day 9 of bumping until Administration answers.

There are rumors that in next World Cap 64 teams instead of 48 will play.
For me 32 was the best.

But looking on the bright side - Poland will have bigger chances to play there :P
Millasz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 503
Warrior
S9
23K
21st July 2026 16:40:07

Try again after SS. These things usually sort themselves out after SS
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
22nd July 2026 16:43:19

Day 10 of bumping until Administration answers.

I am not welcome by either side :(
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
23rd July 2026 18:50:14

Day 11 of bumping until Administration answers.

I’ll keep going for 100 days in a row. Then I’ll see if there’s a point…
Lady Hells
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 33
Mage
23rd July 2026 19:37:35 (Last edited 23rd July 2026 19:56:43)

Quoting Administration:


Full Changelog


- Smart Trader/Smuggler quest can now be completed if the opposing quest is not yet finished.


Source: https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/20351/post185305#185305


Clearly, the game is still counting your previously completed quest as finished.

So, the next step will be:


Quoting Buster Bunny:
Thanks for all the answers, it would be great if the staff could give some answers about all this.

EDIT: Today I received an answer by e-mail . They fixed the problem and sent me a parcel with the artifacts remaining. Thanks everyone, and to the players that still have this problem, send an e-mail to them and explain the situation, the process can take some days but they sure will do something.
Their e-mail is on the "Contact us" button on the web site.


Source: https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/20320


The staff is frequently inactive and barely responds on the forum; I suggest continuing to send emails, as that seems to have yielded better results so far.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
24th July 2026 16:22:16 (Last edited 24th July 2026 18:22:55)

Quoting Lady Hells:
Quoting Administration:


Full Changelog


- Smart Trader/Smuggler quest can now be completed if the opposing quest is not yet finished.


Source: https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/20351/post185305#185305


Clearly, the game is still counting your previously completed quest as finished.

So, the next step will be:


Quoting Buster Bunny:
Thanks for all the answers, it would be great if the staff could give some answers about all this.

EDIT: Today I received an answer by e-mail . They fixed the problem and sent me a parcel with the artifacts remaining. Thanks everyone, and to the players that still have this problem, send an e-mail to them and explain the situation, the process can take some days but they sure will do something.
Their e-mail is on the "Contact us" button on the web site.


Source: https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/20320


The staff is frequently inactive and barely responds on the forum; I suggest continuing to send emails, as that seems to have yielded better results so far.


Thank you for a constructive feedback.
I will try to ping on an email as well.

PS

Day 12 of bumping until Administration answers.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
25th July 2026 16:19:26

Day 13 of bumping until Administration answers.

I can’t send too many emails because I take care of my domain. It’s the only chance to have an attention here.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
26th July 2026 17:55:26

Day 14 of bumping until Administration answers.

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Administration please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Administration please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here…
1 2 3