|
Angel Spirit Player
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
|
27th July 2026 18:09:49
Day 15 of bumping until Administration answers.
Please I only want to sell items
|
|
Angel Spirit Player
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
|
28th July 2026 19:40:35
Day 16 of bumping until Administration answers.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
Angel Spirit Player
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
|
29th July 2026 22:06:55
Day 17 of bumping until Administration answers.
|
|
Khaos Player
Elysium
Level 132
Mage
S7
11K
|
29th July 2026 22:29:55
LMAO stop coping bro, game is really dead and staff just don't give a f*ck, 17 days insn't enough to you realize it?
![]() ![]()
|
|
Angel Spirit Player
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
|
30th July 2026 16:14:00 LMAO stop coping bro, game is really dead and staff just don't give a f*ck, 17 days insn't enough to you realize it? ![]() ![]() ![]() Thanks for your input. My goal is to get my character fixed. I will try to keep on 100 days in a row if needed then I’ll quit. It’s not been only 17 days. It’s been 17 years of me playing this game. I still have a hope. Btw. Day 18 of bumping until Administration answers. |
|
Seu Jau Player
Pharos
Level 600
Warrior
S3
24
30K
|
30th July 2026 18:15:56 LMAO stop coping bro, game is really dead and staff just don't give a f*ck, 17 days insn't enough to you realize it? ![]() ![]() ![]() Thanks for your input. My goal is to get my character fixed. I will try to keep on 100 days in a row if needed then I’ll quit. It’s not been only 17 days. It’s been 17 years of me playing this game. I still have a hope. Btw. Day 18 of bumping until Administration answers. I hope you get fixed bro! |
|
Angel Spirit Player
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
|
31st July 2026 21:57:08
Would be day 19 of bumping until Administration answers, but I put my character to bazaar.
|
|
Angel Spirit Player
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
|
2nd August 2026 05:45:02
Missed day 20 of bumping until Administration answers, because I put my character to bazaar.
|
|
Angel Spirit Player
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
|
2nd August 2026 20:10:27
Day 21 of bumping until Administration answers.
|