Natural Stormrage
Premium

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
9 days 20 hours ago

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

The 1 hour boost is more of a test at the moment. The idea would be to have an option to choose between 1 and 2 hour boosts. The price would be a bit higher for a 1 hour boost ie. 60% of the regular 2 hour boost price.

This will be added later on :)

-Mercury

Doesn't make sense at all to punish players that have less time to play.

This basically says,

Got less time?
Pay more.
Wich make 0 sense and you know it.
This isn't a "buff" in any sense at all.
Silencerxz
Premium

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
9 days 19 hours ago

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

The 1 hour boost is more of a test at the moment. The idea would be to have an option to choose between 1 and 2 hour boosts. The price would be a bit higher for a 1 hour boost ie. 60% of the regular 2 hour boost price.

This will be added later on :)

Quoting Tokan Sado:

Altought it was a great update, I'd like to reinforce my pledge on making cleave a full box skill, now even rangers can do that and paladins can't.

Tokan~

Duly noted! Balancing updates are still a work in progress, the 1 second decrease of hellish volley is also more like a test to see if it makes the ranger spell rotation more viable.

-Mercury

We have been waiting for it rly long, so please make 1 more step, but not in another couple months but now, and give us somehow possibility to trade our 2 h scrolls into 1 h scroll boost.
For example add some kind of npc, who trades
ONE 2h scroll for TWO 1h scrolls.
Or simply add 1h scrolls to in-game premium shop;
20 premium cards = 50 x 1 h scrolls.
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
9 days 19 hours ago

Silencerxz
it was enough to add a two-hour scroll to the cauldron for cooking potions and after cooking, you would get 2 scrolls of one hour each.
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Mage
9 days 17 hours ago

I liked the update, but I think it would be cool if there was the option to choose between one or two hours of boost, and I could also add a one-hour exp scroll in the premium shop too
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 331
Warrior
9 days 17 hours ago

I was really, REALLY hoping for a paladin buff after all these months :/ oh well, gotta check the new features...
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
9 days 3 hours ago

I'll be very honest with you, every update you make is good and adds a lot to the game.

These changes were requested months, almost years ago.

The game sometimes gets so neglected that rumors that the owner had died became true. It seems like you do something and disappear for 5 months, make some updates and disappear again.

The game has more or less 30 people online in all worlds. Horrible to see this.

Zezenia doesn't have certain publicity, there's no network that connects with the player, teaser photos on Instagram, whatever. Anything.

I've already said several things that helped the game's numbers. But unfortunately they are just ignored.

I hope that one day this forum will be active and answered.

Nice change from ranger magic.
I hope paladin becomes playable and has things that lvl 800+ have difficulty doing.
I love having the same set since lvl 200
Phill Mason
Sage

Elysium
Level 476
Warrior
9 days 2 hours ago (Last edited 9 days 1 hour ago)

The pets "secret buff" should be added as icon to your top right corner once it activates once youve reached lvl 5 for it. I mean right now I cannot tell if my devilkin is doing anything besides picking up loot

Edit::
Atleast pets speed buff shows up on the buff icons. Doesnt really activate more often than once in 20mins
Kosiarz All
Premium

Elysium
Level 589
Warrior
9 days 39 minutes ago

Quoting Cacomixtle:
I was really, REALLY hoping for a paladin buff after all these months :/ oh well, gotta check the new features...

I was counting on this too, but apparently the administration seems happy that paladins are disappearing from the game because they are doing nothing to stop it.
B Ushido
Premium

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
8 days 17 hours ago

it would be interesting if the halloween bow was also enchanted.

i know it's not a common item to get, but why not?
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 715
Warrior
8 days 10 hours ago (Last edited 8 days 10 hours ago)

Hello,

------------------------------------------------------------
Parenthesis : the fact that nothing was done yet for paladins and shamans is indeed very deceipting.

Speaking only about what I know (warriors), the gap between paladins and barbarians is HUGE ! As a matter of example :
- in easy places (yahgan barbarians, hc dk+legionnaires), a barb level 500 is doing 1,5 times the exp of a level 700 paladin (me :D). Sick !
- at my very best hunts, I don't even reach that same exp, NEVER (needless to say it requires many ZZ coins I can't even refund, the side effect of low exp being low number of kills and consequently low loot)

So something must be done, and something good !

Again as a matter of example, I have calculated (on my char) that if cleave becomes 3x3 AND its damage is back to was it was (cancelling that useless 20% nerf of last "balance" update), my total damage (against a box) would be raised by 56%, taking me more or less at same exp as a 500 barb :P (if you want numbers and maths, just ask)

Please note again that if cleave is becoming 3x3 but its damage is reduced accordingly (x5/8), it would be a huge NERF again (to summarize, same exp as before fighting full boxes, and far less exp in all other numerous situations)

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, let's talk about the content of that update.

- pet levelling is very cool idea
- 1h boost is very welcome (eg I was rarely able to do 2x2h boost in a day, but I'll do far more easily 3x1h boost)
- BUT : as others said, please give us possibility to choose between 1h or 2h. Indeed 1h boost reveals counterproductive in hunts requiring a long time to debuff.
- and ofc make available at premium shop 1h and 2h experience scrolls.
- I find buff/potions icons or bars pretty more confusing than before, because they don't have anymore predefine order. Eg to check my fortification buff, before I just had to have a quick look at green bar which was always at same place, now I have first to look for the place of the bar or icon. Could it be possible to have this predefine order back ?
- I would add a third option for bars/icons : icons displayed in 2 lines, 1 line for potions and scrolls, 1 line for spell buffs and mobs debuffs.
- dynamic quivers are very good, now I guess enchanted ones are required for the best of them.

Cheers
1 2 3 4 5