9 days 15 hours ago CM Mercury View post »
9 days 13 hours ago CM Mercury View post »
Arsi
Premium

Elysium
Level 502
Mage
9 days 15 hours ago

Problem is with experience scrolls. I have plenty of them that lasts 2h.
If I would like to buy boost for 2x1 hour then I need to sit in front of the screen for 2h and 30 min.
30 minutes of hunt will be without boosted exp...

There are always advantages and dissadvantages.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

9 days 15 hours ago (Last edited 9 days 15 hours ago)

Hi,

The 1 hour boost is more of a test at the moment. The idea would be to have an option to choose between 1 and 2 hour boosts. The price would be a bit higher for a 1 hour boost ie. 60% of the regular 2 hour boost price.

This will be added later on :)

Quoting Tokan Sado:

Altought it was a great update, I'd like to reinforce my pledge on making cleave a full box skill, now even rangers can do that and paladins can't.

Tokan~

Duly noted! Balancing updates are still a work in progress, the 1 second decrease of hellish volley is also more like a test to see if it makes the ranger spell rotation more viable.

-Mercury
Patrick Swayze
Premium

Elysium
Level 211
Ranger
9 days 15 hours ago (Last edited 9 days 13 hours ago)

I have tested and found the rotation is quite nice now.
There is a few options we can go as a Marksman.
Hellish Volley - Spread Shot - Hellish Volley - Piercing Shot (repeat)
Hellish Volley - Dextrous Shot- Hellish Volley- Dextrous Shot (I know dex is single target but if you wanted to use hellish at max potential while running and pulling monsters, it works quite nice).
Theres options that make it way more AoE friendly. Don't need to focus one way, can switch it up when needed.

Would it be possible to add the hellish volley to where your mouse is? Aside from being on target.
I'd like others opinions on that type of change, if they also would think it would be a good idea to possibly try out?

In regards to everything else about the update, the buff timers are hands down my favorite.
This is way more appealing to the eyes and easier to see.

Pet leveling is seriously amazing, this was such a great idea to whoever thought of this.

Quivers.... this has been long waited for and glad to see the changes made to them. (Will they be enchantable or?)

All in all nice patch, quite pleased with what I see.
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
9 days 14 hours ago

Hey
With that in mind, a small but necessary update, now in my opinion the boost should be optional if someone wants to play for 1 or 2 hours, as not everyone likes to stage small experiences throughout the day. As for seasonality, honestly guys I think it's a total waste of time because as the seasons pass the game stays in the same place and doesn't evolve, if the intention is to save new players you should work on marketing zezenia's advertising on the platforms > Instagram, Facebook and Google. We also recommend that you analyze the possibility of hiring a streamer, who has good engagement to introduce the game to new players, which contributes greatly to popularizing a game that unfortunately few players currently play.

Item issue and new buff bar:
In my opinion I liked the new power-up bar and pots, but I think the cool series has the option to leave it diagonally, some items are wrong in the new item list and I collect them, please correct it and I saw that the new It's coming soon, and I also looked at the Merciless Armor and it was finally displayed for everyone to see, but I don't understand why they didn't display the Merciles lags as well.
Thanks for responding to my request about debuffing the templar priest, it didn't make sense for a normal mob to give hs and an elite boss to not give hs.
Another bug that I have already sent some reports about but was not responded to, was about the 1-Hour Glow Fame Potion, which when you buy it on the game website, automatically comes to the deposit, but it comes with the common potion with yellow aurora, and not the purple with purple aurora... it's been like that for a long time, unfortunately.
:(

Hope to see new updates soon. Good work and congratulations!!!
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
9 days 13 hours ago

Administration please, check support email.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

9 days 13 hours ago

Quoting Lefyr:
Administration please, check support email.

Hi,

Can you send me a private message regarding this. For example which email you are sending it from.

-Mercury
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
9 days 12 hours ago

And I love it <3

ps. Make Paladins great again!
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
9 days 11 hours ago

Quoting Ritari:
And I love it <3

ps. Make Paladins great again!

I'd love to have it playable again and challenge hunts that would make it useful, I only changed to barbarian because the difference is brutal right now
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Mage
9 days 10 hours ago

The game has a lot of lag, a lot of freezes and the lag protection is taking a long time to activate, this causes people to die because of the freeze, please fix this
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
9 days 10 hours ago

@ CM Mercury
"The 1 hour boost is more of a test at the moment. The idea would be to have an option to choose between 1 and 2 hour boosts. The price would be a bit higher for a 1 hour boost ie. 60% of the regular 2 hour boost price."

I disagree that One-hour buffs should be more expensive.

One-hour buffs allow people to play who don't have much time to play during the day, and I don't think they should be penalized with additional costs for not having time for two hours buffs.
1 2 3 4
Last »