Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
1st February 2018 17:47:26

Quoting Sou Inocente:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
I wont quote all of you, but the best thing is: ALL OF YOU ARE MAGES ! hahahahaha

If barbarian was so good as you said, you all should have a barb account, but as I know you dont ! hahahaha

Funny guys... scared if quillon changes your classe or update ours hahahaah.. funny !

If warriors bad to exp, why 15 players of top 19 are warriors?
7 barbarians.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

its all my friend. :/

PEDRO SAFADAO, you dont need to hide yourself behind your maker man hahahahah

The questios is not about level or TOP EXP ! You know that so you being fool in misunderstand everything. As the comment below, in a war, Barbarian is used for 2 things, CAGE and DISPEL. And dont be sily to come here again without anything USEFUL to say it.

Tired to discuss with these guys.
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
1st February 2018 17:50:18

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
Just have a thought...
Labaddia is level 450+ and ONLY KNOW HE HIT 1000 (one thousand ) in a MONSTER.

ANY MAGE LEVEL 150+ HIT 1000 thousand in any monster basically.

Only 300 levels more...

Yes, the game is very balanced :\:\:\:\:\

I wish I was even close to that amount of dmg each 1sec.. but surprise mages dont do that.

Hi,

Sorry, but using your 3 or 4 seconds combo, you easily hit more than 1k. Oh, now you will say that its only every 3 or 4 seconds. Ok, lets do some calculations and have a think about it, as one example:

Barbarian, level 241, skill 115 + 21 = 136.
Hellish Magus life = 8K ( for example ).
Average hit for a barbarian using buff = 400 to 730 ( max ) average of 550. Using MACE ok. MACE attck 24.
Using RAGE OF FURY = 270 to 310 in average ( 1 second do use ), if you lure 3 magus or 4, using magic defense + life steal you cannot combo, because you still TOO weak to block + heal of course, max you heal is 650 ( amazing yeah, 650 ), 3 Magus you can hit using rage of fury, but every 10 seconds, if you LUCKILY enough to not have your life in red/black.

How many hits to kill one hellish magus: 1 hit 500 + 300 = 800
Average hits to kill 1 magus with 8k of life: 10 hits if you have 1 magus and all your hits are perfect in 500 + 300 ( which are not. I hit 370 a lot of times ) and using combo rage of fury every 1 second PERFECT ON TIME.

Any warlock or pyro level 200.
Lure 2 to 4 magus EASY. Combo in ALL of them, min of 600 in death blow or inferno + 250 in life drain or other spell for pyro + 200 in soul incinerator and another for pyro + 150 in blood leach. Average of hit 1200. Every 4 seconds.
Pyro as you all know hit more than that around 1350 using all spells every 4 seconds.
Hits to kill 1 magus with 8k of life using all spells = 8 hits of 1000, this is guess is based if you hiting the minimum of minimum.

Please, tell me if im wrong now ? or better, try to explain were I'm wrong, instead of just defent your class as mage. And just say it:

Now, back to the example of how hard is to us as Barb/Pala/Ranger to kill any mage level 200. Once you get 100 of life, you heal everything you have. So i hit 300 + 250 = 550 in any mage, so every two hits mine, they recover the whole life.

but now, one of them combo in me, I lose 1K in life, where for I can recover, i have to use 2x spells MINIMUM. Or a spell + life flask.

Please share your thoughts about it. 8)

How would a warlock lure 4 and hit all of them?

So.... You want warriors to be able to do same dps as mages? Nice.

Edit. That's all so wrong as it can be.

Just to let you know my full combo on Karmelita = 350... A ranger with 100 dist will hit that with 1 arrow.

My friend.. you hit more than 2K in any monster and PLAYER with full combo. Dont lie please.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st February 2018 17:52:55

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Lord Demolition:
Just have a thought...
Labaddia is level 450+ and ONLY KNOW HE HIT 1000 (one thousand ) in a MONSTER.

ANY MAGE LEVEL 150+ HIT 1000 thousand in any monster basically.

Only 300 levels more...

Yes, the game is very balanced :\:\:\:\:\

I wish I was even close to that amount of dmg each 1sec.. but surprise mages dont do that.

Hi,

Sorry, but using your 3 or 4 seconds combo, you easily hit more than 1k. Oh, now you will say that its only every 3 or 4 seconds. Ok, lets do some calculations and have a think about it, as one example:

Barbarian, level 241, skill 115 + 21 = 136.
Hellish Magus life = 8K ( for example ).
Average hit for a barbarian using buff = 400 to 730 ( max ) average of 550. Using MACE ok. MACE attck 24.
Using RAGE OF FURY = 270 to 310 in average ( 1 second do use ), if you lure 3 magus or 4, using magic defense + life steal you cannot combo, because you still TOO weak to block + heal of course, max you heal is 650 ( amazing yeah, 650 ), 3 Magus you can hit using rage of fury, but every 10 seconds, if you LUCKILY enough to not have your life in red/black.

How many hits to kill one hellish magus: 1 hit 500 + 300 = 800
Average hits to kill 1 magus with 8k of life: 10 hits if you have 1 magus and all your hits are perfect in 500 + 300 ( which are not. I hit 370 a lot of times ) and using combo rage of fury every 1 second PERFECT ON TIME.

Any warlock or pyro level 200.
Lure 2 to 4 magus EASY. Combo in ALL of them, min of 600 in death blow or inferno + 250 in life drain or other spell for pyro + 200 in soul incinerator and another for pyro + 150 in blood leach. Average of hit 1200. Every 4 seconds.
Pyro as you all know hit more than that around 1350 using all spells every 4 seconds.
Hits to kill 1 magus with 8k of life using all spells = 8 hits of 1000, this is guess is based if you hiting the minimum of minimum.

Please, tell me if im wrong now ? or better, try to explain were I'm wrong, instead of just defent your class as mage. And just say it:

Now, back to the example of how hard is to us as Barb/Pala/Ranger to kill any mage level 200. Once you get 100 of life, you heal everything you have. So i hit 300 + 250 = 550 in any mage, so every two hits mine, they recover the whole life.

but now, one of them combo in me, I lose 1K in life, where for I can recover, i have to use 2x spells MINIMUM. Or a spell + life flask.

Please share your thoughts about it. 8)

How would a warlock lure 4 and hit all of them?

So.... You want warriors to be able to do same dps as mages? Nice.

Edit. That's all so wrong as it can be.

Just to let you know my full combo on Karmelita = 350... A ranger with 100 dist will hit that with 1 arrow.

My friend.. you hit more than 2K in any monster and PLAYER with full combo. Dont lie please.

Monsters sure, players? Nah. Do you play the game or you just acting stupid?
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
1st February 2018 19:25:05 (Last edited 1st February 2018 19:25:34)

Von Browler should stop spreading these pictures!!!
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
5th February 2018 05:33:57

I always that was point of playing a mage class was because they are known to be burst dps xD I never really think of "tank" characters should be able to do 100% the dps a mage does ... even if barb is known to be dps, he is more like a ''bruiser'' .. he does lil more dps then tank but not more then mage or even equal to mage ^^
« First
2 3 4