Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
28th January 2018 05:41:23

Quoting Prosoim:
Will there be a free talent respec?

A free talent reset? Ofc not cuz he will want everybody to waste 10 cards to change their talents.

It's just insanely big profit for him, imagine how many cards will be used.
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
28th January 2018 11:17:47

Quoting Jeezus:
I assume you're going ahead with heavily nerfing rangers/warriors cause you have no idea how to fix mages?
Maybe get someone from OTland who knows how class balance works.

Simple solution, make all mage buffs the same as shaman, then you won't have the stacking and needing to nerf other classes.

I agree as well. So, mages ( warlocks and pyromancers ) now becomes "GOD's" of the game. My barb 241 skill 115 + 21 its F***** hard to kill any mage level 200. I have to lure the WHOLE CAVE, nearling going to kill my char and PRAY to kill the level 200.

But now, you implemented a healing boost system, which now mages are becoming GOD's of GOD's.

Let me ask you something, have you ever, ever played with a Barbarian, Paladin or Ranger to really understand the difficults of our classes ? Because I dont think so... :(

Anyway, thanks for the update.
Cpt Pidski
Player

Pharos
Level 558
Warrior
28th January 2018 11:24:49 (Last edited 28th January 2018 11:31:32)

Quoting Safrax:
Let's see how it goes. I just think that making new talent points, will not bring any balance for the game, because the problem is in the base form of the game. I'm a barbarian i dont hit hard, (like having a good single target spell, for exemple), and paladin heal is now nerfed.

I agree

---

Quoting Lord Demolition:
Quoting Jeezus:
I assume you're going ahead with heavily nerfing rangers/warriors cause you have no idea how to fix mages?
Maybe get someone from OTland who knows how class balance works.

Simple solution, make all mage buffs the same as shaman, then you won't have the stacking and needing to nerf other classes.

I agree as well. So, mages ( warlocks and pyromancers ) now becomes "GOD's" of the game. My barb 241 skill 115 + 21 its F***** hard to kill any mage level 200. I have to lure the WHOLE CAVE, nearling going to kill my char and PRAY to kill the level 200.

But now, you implemented a healing boost system, which now mages are becoming GOD's of GOD's.

Let me ask you something, have you ever, ever played with a Barbarian, Paladin or Ranger to really understand the difficults of our classes ? Because I dont think so... :(

Anyway, thanks for the update.

I agree

---

The healing of paladin is down. Barbarian and paladin dont have any real damage attack. Warlock buff and pyromancer needs to be decreased or leave the same as Shaman.

The game still very unbalanced for Barbarians, Paladins and Rangers. >:(
Vagn
Player

Elysium
Level 590
Warrior
28th January 2018 15:21:15 (Last edited 28th January 2018 15:21:33)

bom agora e tarde kkkkkkkkkkkkk :P

draingos ravan >>>>> gentebra

quem kiser ajuda pra começa so chama chat 8)

tibia forever
Anderson
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
28th January 2018 16:50:30

pero yo soy greatering lvl 80 eso no afectara mi greatering? xq me parese algo injusto poner ese greatering o almenos deverian darle la oportunidad a todos de poner sus talent points desde 0
Paladin Maestro
Player

Pharos
Level 183
Warrior
28th January 2018 16:54:34 (Last edited 28th January 2018 17:34:58)

It is unfair to me to put that half way forward to give us the opportunity to all to put our talents point from 0 not to be so unfair because very few of us can use these skills xq we can not all pay 10 premium cards for reset our talent points :/:/:/:/:(:(:\:\:\:\:\:\

Also haora the magues will be immortal know how much to pray to God not to find me a mage 200 while I'm lvl? and if it is pyromancer even worse it is too difficult for the paladins to go from being the strongest to being the most devile that is the reason why the best warriors are abandoning the game they give too much importance to the mages and that is why birds ask me any Have you ever played a warrior the Gm? Do not they realize our devilries? Do they listen to the opinions of their players? because it stops that the warriors and rangers are up to the neck of this and haora the warriors will be the asme laugh of the game to be so many will have to defect and it is a real shame and porsifuera little haora we cure nothing very much until the power of divine touch and divine touches heals much more than heavens aid this really grabs a total worsening in the game

although agradesco the new greaterin sites i like greatering :D
Vampire Razield
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
28th January 2018 17:17:41

Every time the mages hit more and the warriors hold less is a shame I am forced to play mague because the warriors my best subclass every time they put it worse agan something with that xq every time my warrior lvl 230 sees a mage 200 devo prays the sky of not dying and netrar to a cave and make lure to try to survive do not stop me just that all good upgrades are for magues is a total chafa asi nisiquiera prboca esforsarse en el juego deven hacer q el juego sea mas equilibrado mejorando a los warriors:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

in my opinion what they have to do is: improve the warriors - reinitiate the talents of all points before launching the new update and do not be disgusting seriously you will be attached to the gm for being so attentive but occasionally playing a paladin or a barbarian to see how unfair it really is we have too many disadvantages in the game
Explorer I
Player

Tipitaka
Level 20
Warrior
28th January 2018 17:38:34

No matter what update brings, community never happy.

ps. I like new update.
GM Quillon
Game Master

28th January 2018 17:49:39

Hi,

Either way, we are already at the end of the work and it is good time to show a few planned changes.

--- Quillon
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
28th January 2018 23:26:53

this update really can be surprising ... but there is something that would surprise many more players ... the barbarian class is not according to the name of the class itself ... I do not have much to give an opinion about what can be done ... but it would be great to see the barbarians and the marksman having their great moment of glory ...
I will not talk about the rogues I will wait for the update ...
If you can look closely at the barbarian class....
Ty for all
1 2 3 4