1 2 3
Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
28th January 2018 17:49:39 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

27th January 2018 21:01:05 (Last edited 27th January 2018 21:09:49)

The update is approaching fast. Unfortunately, the end of January turned out to be unrealistic and the next update will be released one or two weeks later. Either way, we are already at the end of the work and it is good time to show a few planned changes.

With the next update, we will add 3 new talents. The first one, Healing Boost, gives you 0.2% more powerful healing / point. Next, Weapon Boost, increases attack of used weapon by 0.05 / point. The last of them, Gathering Boost, gives you 0.5% chance to double collect at once. In addition, some of the old talents will be slightly balanced.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

The next update will also bring 5 new gatherable items and some recipes will be changed. From now on, all recipes will be based only on gatherable items. Ah ... I forgot, there will be one exception.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

In addition, the update will also bring a new dungeon, a few daily quests and many new items, including spellbooks exclusively for mages, new bracers, gauntlets, quivers and more.

Stay tuned
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Lorde Seyren
Player

Elysium
Level 42
Warrior
27th January 2018 21:04:39

Muito boa a att. <3
Astoek
Player

Elysium
Level 104
Mage
27th January 2018 21:06:52

Thanks! for the time and effort put into these updates.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
27th January 2018 21:21:56 (Last edited 27th January 2018 21:25:23)

I assume you're going ahead with heavily nerfing rangers/warriors cause you have no idea how to fix mages?
Maybe get someone from OTland who knows how class balance works.

Simple solution, make all mage buffs the same as shaman, then you won't have the stacking and needing to nerf other classes.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
27th January 2018 21:27:07

It seems to me that it is too late for new things for this game.But I wish you best.
No people / No game - sad true and that's why I stopped playing.
Cloudamon
Player

Elysium
Level 194
Mage
27th January 2018 21:37:50

How many points can we put into each of the new skills?>
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 318
Warrior
27th January 2018 23:10:14 (Last edited 27th January 2018 23:10:44)

This update sounds VERY exciting. The healing boost talent will mitigate the negative effects of the previous healing nerf, which is very cool. It would be good, though, to know if we are going to have a free reset for the new point assignations :) I think its necesary.
N Kayani
Player

Pharos
Level 464
Ranger
28th January 2018 03:32:30

Quoting Jeezus:
I assume you're going ahead with heavily nerfing rangers/warriors cause you have no idea how to fix mages?
Maybe get someone from OTland who knows how class balance works.

Simple solution, make all mage buffs the same as shaman, then you won't have the stacking and needing to nerf other classes.

i agree
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
28th January 2018 03:35:22

Let's see how it goes. I just think that making new talent points, will not bring any balance for the game, because the problem is in the base form of the game. I'm a barbarian i dont hit hard, (like having a good single target spell, for exemple), and paladin heal is now nerfed.
Prosoim
Player

Pharos
Level 45
Mage
28th January 2018 04:04:06

Will there be a free talent respec?
1 2 3
Last »