Show staff replies in this thread
9th April 2017 14:31:45 GM Quillon View post »
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
9th April 2017 14:48:46

I don't like the update i give feedback.
Horroroller
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Warrior
9th April 2017 14:55:17

@Vipers, Iatric, Dancore

Thanks guys for feedback, anyway, maybe I'm wrong, but, is not too early, after 5 hours after update to say that all improvements are stupid, bad and totally preposterous. But yeah, maybe Im wrong! Every opinion is very important to us. Thanks once again!
Shamoo
Player

Pharos
Level 142
Mage
9th April 2017 15:05:32

Will the frags be raised on Pharos with this update cause.

War is coming!
R Maldoso
Premium

Elysium
Level 549
Warrior
9th April 2017 15:55:44 (Last edited 9th April 2017 15:57:25)

Janne: Sorry, but there are huge storms around Hamrar, I cannot go there right now.

Is there any way to workaround this?

Edit:
Nevermind, found out it's level-limited.
Allejo
Player

Pharos
Level 103
Ranger
9th April 2017 16:06:40

What are the new weapons skills?

Or, where can I see it?
R Maldoso
Premium

Elysium
Level 549
Warrior
9th April 2017 16:51:13

I must confess I think this update was quite underwhelming. The only good news I can get from this is this new 60-LV area with a neat goblin hunting area - even tho, this could backlash depending on the botting situation.

- Made it possible to login on multiple characters on the same account on the same world.

I don't know what to think about this one, can anybody help me clarify? Is multi-client allowed now? Can I login 2 characters of mine and hunt bosses?

- Added new brewable potion: anti-paralyze potion.

Terrible move. I can't know how you could think this was a good idea.

The other topics are just regular things. I'm not a game designer nor I know how things work behind the scenes on Saucer Software, but I think you guys have more urgent things other than adding new areas. I have not been really active the past months, but every time I visit the forums, people are always pledging for specific changes. You should consider their feedback with higher priority, specially when it's down to simple things like increasing fragcount on speed-rate servers.

It's just a tip, instead of banning them for "excessive criticism", try and listen to what they have to say and make the right changes next time - I'm sure they'll stop once you get things right. I'm aware of what happened in this thread, and it disgusts me, even tho I'm returning to the game, it was almost enough to push me away once again (still considering it, tbh).
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
9th April 2017 17:29:13

I will agree with Docil on anti-paralyze potions. Good that it was taken off from pvp, but why its there on pvp? I think paralyze is needed for the game. The problem is that there are too many paralyzing monsters. Or they are too crowded, or they paralyze too often. Instead of adding potion, could have worked on these issues
Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 716
Warrior
9th April 2017 17:43:42

Cool update...
Trying to find new things

You are looking at noble Zezenian legs (attack 0.0, defense x.x, +x defending skill, x% magic resistance).
R Maldoso
Premium

Elysium
Level 549
Warrior
9th April 2017 18:31:55

Q: Do the new feature for extra stats apply only to newly added items? Can I, for example, drop a splitting axe with extra stats?
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 326
Warrior
9th April 2017 20:09:51

Whats with all the destructive criticism when its only been a few hours since the update was launched? wtf, grow up a little, people.
1 2 3 4
Last »