1 2 3
Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
9th April 2017 14:31:45 GM Quillon View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

9th April 2017 10:34:30 (Last edited 9th April 2017 10:39:56)

Finally, update version 5.9.0 has been released to the public! This update brings along new areas, new quests, new items and more. A full changelog is included at the end of this post, as usual.

One of the most notable additions is the introduction of more secondary stats to items. In some cases, the same item is acquirable with multiple different secondary stats. Note that we will likely adjust some of the secondary stat items to balance them better once we see how quickly they are acquired and used ingame.

Also worth noting is that PVM death loss has been re-enabled on all worlds! Note that item/blessing loss is still only enabled for PVP-related deaths.

To play you must first update your client. If the automatic ingame patcher does not work you can redownload the game client from the website's Download section. Steam users, please restart Steam to initiate the game client update!

If you find any bugs or other game weaknesses, don't hesitate to report them to us either on the forum or via e-mail to support@zezeniaonline.com!

Happy playing everyone!
Your Zezenia Online Staff

Quoting Changelog 5.9.0:
- Added new area, Hamrar, for players under level 60. PVP is softly prohibited, like on Gjadern.
- Added new high level areas.
- Added several new equipment pieces, some with secondary stats. Note that the same item might be lootable with differing secondary stats!
- Added multiple new quests.
- Extended quest "In Service of the City".
- Added new brewable potion: anti-paralyze potion.
- Added bits of new lore to libraries.
- Added new outfit for Unholy Dreadlord, Dark Knight and Diroth.
- Made it possible to login on multiple characters on the same account on the same world.
- Fixed bug that allowed summons to kill players under level 20.
- Enabled PVM death loss on all game worlds (blessing / item loss still disabled for PVM deaths on all worlds).
- Removed cooldown from ranger's Blood Theft spell.
- Lowered mana usage of Sweeping Swipe and Quick Shot.
Veger
Player

Elysium
Level 145
Warrior
9th April 2017 11:45:41

I strong recommend to don't use telemorte again :D:D:D
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
9th April 2017 13:21:44

No point playing your game with quillons fantasy...
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
9th April 2017 13:37:33 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:08:48)

Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
9th April 2017 13:42:26 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:08:55)

Horroroller
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Warrior
9th April 2017 13:55:57 (Last edited 9th April 2017 13:56:27)

Hello Deadpool,

Heh, be gentleman, you should keep it to yourself... And what we see at your screen? Since Im not native english speaker, I asked about proofreading. K-Zodron made it later, there was maybe 5 mistakes. I do not see anything wrong here. But most important thing, you are not trustworthy. And there are also our honorary sages rules. Shame on you!

Horroroller
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
9th April 2017 14:03:28 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:08:59)

GM Quillon
Game Master

9th April 2017 14:31:45 (Last edited 9th April 2017 14:33:56)

Hi,

This topic is related to update 5.9.0. All offtopics posts - deleted, rule violators - punished. If someone would report bug/rule violator/or even GM, please send mail to our Support (support@zezeniaonline.com). And most important thing Sages should know it. Excessive criticism (especially vulgar/ rude / false statements) of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

--- Quillon
Shamoo
Player

Pharos
Level 142
Mage
9th April 2017 14:33:15 (Last edited 9th April 2017 14:33:42)

The update is terrible and there is nothing to do.

Hiding behind the rules doesn't make you right.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
9th April 2017 14:39:37

update 5.9.0 is the worst under thought update I have seen in A very long time. Its almost like the owner let some dummy make this one for him, but I am sure he did not. I think this update 5.9.0 should be rolled back, and then hire someone by community donations to do a better one! Im very upset that my "mid lvl" update forces me onto a lvl 60. Mid lvl bosses are my bread and my butter. first you screwed the weakest worst items dropping boss in the game (orknie boss), unless you lure that room he is as hard as wojatupp. now you add another one that you can only camp untill lvl 60? Is your goal to make everyone logg off there mains and onto noobs to hunt for deco? WTF?
1 2 3
Last »