9th April 2017 14:31:45 GM Quillon View post »
Horroroller
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Warrior
17th April 2017 11:00:28

Quoting Kimchinyeon:
I suggest nerf on Asmodeus (Vampire boss required for the second part of Hamrar's questline), it's hitting too much and drop rate is too low. I've already killed around 35 of them and no cape yet.

Drop rate in this case is really high. You are just unlucky, but soon you should drop it.
Kimchinyeon
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Ranger
17th April 2017 16:36:50 (Last edited 17th April 2017 17:48:37)

Quoting Horroroller:

Drop rate in this case is really high. You are just unlucky, but soon you should drop it.

How high do you mean? I think anything below 2% (as we can see with the stats below) is considered too low for a quest in a level-limited island. I don't hunt anything other than monster for tasks and won't manage to complete the quest before hitting lv. 60. A re-design on its chance and or difficulty so people can begin earlier would be just appropriate. I just won't try it again because I have no idea how many characters it would take to actually drop the cape, and as I heard, the reward isn't just enough to make it worthwhile.

By the way, have in mind my character is above average. I got good skills for a lv. 60- and I can kite all melee damage from Asmodeus. Warriors wouldn't kill them as fast as I do (if Asmodeus doesn't out-heal them) and take much more damge, mages wouldn't perform this good as well (they would have to interrupt offensive spells way too often to heal themselves).

Here's my feedback so far, dedicating a character just for Hamrar's questline:
Asmodeus killed (total): 52;
Asmodeus killed today: 16;
Mana ampoules for each Asmodeus: 70~100;
Occasionally using health shots, can range between 0 and 10;
Character status:
Lv. 45~56, skill 91+11 (offensive imminence).

Loot today:
1: Gold pieces x41;
2: Gold pieces x10;
3: Gold pieces x31;
4: no loot;
5: Gold pieces x52;
6: Gold pieces x33;
7: Gold pieces x34;
8: Gold pieces x39;
9: no loot;
10: Gold bar x1;
11: Gold pieces x21;
12: Gold bar x1, gold pieces x17;
13: Gold bar x1;
14: no loot;
15: Gold bar x1;
16: Gold bar x1.

I began taking screenshots when they die today, and I'll be updating this post until I kill the 15th, my resources are almost over and as anyone can tell, it doesn't even pay the potions.
Kimchinyeon
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Ranger
17th April 2017 17:51:44 (Last edited 17th April 2017 17:53:05)

I'm finished editing the post above and hope something is done to make it a bit easier for the next people who try. Unfortunately my gold is over and I can't afford using premium cards + pots everyday like this. There's a limit a lv. 56 can do. :\

By the way: I have a golden four-leaf clover spare if anybody else wants to try. It's needed for the first step of this quest.
« First
3 4 5