1 2 3 4 5
Show staff replies in this thread
7th November 2017 19:46:59 GM Quillon View post »
Kingu
Player

Pharos
Level 148
Warrior
4th March 2016 18:48:18 (Last edited 4th March 2016 18:50:10)

yeah think on that, a common npc in a old house, speak to you he found a mysterious book years ago in culthan library, but he is too old now for find the book in Remnants of the ruins, after you search you find just a peace of the book the other part is on the Hrekkand room.

And now you need to kill him and take the final part of the book and now you can read and start the real QUEST!

just a example. (sorry if i have a bad english)

this will make the newcommers search for the history of zezenia, books will be very important.
"is the small things that make everything special!"
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
4th March 2016 19:14:02

A good Exemple,
Maybe a merchant will be revealed as an evil illusionist sommoning ghost at the town at night, and he will be revealed in a quest.
Maybe when you have a good weapon, it can be recognized by some NPC's. "This is Legendary sword Zaanato that banished the evil centuries ago? Where did you found it?"

Maybe, if you get a quest, you can be "enchanted", or use a magic item that let you Talk with certain creatures and don't be attacked by them (nor attack them), like a boss or just normal creatures, to get clues from a hidden treasure... maybe the boss have some talk options, that makes him Angry, or friendly to you... maybe an enigma

Global quests like, an averlasting darkness fall over the world, and the sense of justice requires every single hero to defeat a new Threat, to close a demonic portal at some place an kill the supreme evil. (like an special event).

Things that change the world itself...

perhaps they can be based on an event like this, to decide the next update of the game, as if had changed world's foundations, affecting him physically.
Or maybe leaving a dimensional rift to lands beyond the knowledge of man.

Too much possibilities on lore...
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
4th March 2016 19:15:07

I want zezenia to incorporate such ideas, maybe it can attract more players, i want to see more populated cities, not just ellaria :p
Isac Nives
Player

Elysium
Level 155
Ranger
4th March 2016 21:21:42

I agree with Lion The Warmaster,
-tales and alive npcs is good idea to upgrade the game.
-Global quests how "close the hell gates" or "kill the supreme evil"
-more lore.
-races
-bosses proportion bigger normal creatures

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
I want zezenia to incorporate such ideas, maybe it can attract more players, i want to see more populated cities, not just ellaria :p
:smartass:

Thanks Lion for this.

zz
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
4th March 2016 22:55:56 (Last edited 4th March 2016 22:56:22)

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
My suggestion is to make that world become more "alive":

- Add NPC's named like "Ellaria Citizen", for exemple, with no function, just walking around and "living" their lives.

- Add bards on the taverns and streets, singing about old times and honorable heroes. (Like the NPC Johannes on bersund).

- Add some merchants NPC's that walk from city to city, just to act like some merchant caravans.

- Add guards on the city.

- I'd like to see more date events.

I support this ideas, especially more date events. So people can have more things to do ingame, and have fun. More guards at Ellaria to make it look real realistic, there is only 2 guards in ellaria at the moment compare this with Bersund. And more NPC's in cities talking about their trades and lives there.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th March 2016 17:59:24

Remembering that post!
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th July 2016 05:25:37

Bump that post again!
Saiga
Player

Pharos
Level 154
Warrior
29th July 2016 06:42:58

I fully support this idea! I would love to see some much needed lore back in the game!

Anyone else remember the books talking about the melket race?

This lore could tie into and add to dungeons and quests in the game or even add possible quests and a ton of flavor and atmosphere to already existing areas!

On top of this let's push for the dev team to finally finish those quests we've all seen hints of like the isolated portal by a lone body in eastern geltharian plains!
Guex On Three
Player

Platon
Level 21
Warrior
29th July 2016 19:19:56

Quoting Silmarllion:
RPG is dead for a reason

käften
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium