Now that I`m back, I summon again my Proposal :p

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
23rd September 2017 12:44:53

Alive NPCs is something I come up with recently, an NPC without special function, just to make a game more alive. This works in a Witcher game, and its great. If you trigger a "talk" with such npc some responses are hilarious
Great ideas, hope we can see them implemented in Zezenia :3
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
25th September 2017 22:45:30

Quoting Caynez:
Alive NPCs is something I come up with recently, an NPC without special function, just to make a game more alive. This works in a Witcher game, and its great. If you trigger a "talk" with such npc some responses are hilarious
Great ideas, hope we can see them implemented in Zezenia :3

Thank you Caynez for reading!
GM Quillon
Game Master

7th November 2017 19:46:59 (Last edited 7th November 2017 19:47:12)

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:

3. Add bards on the taverns and streets, singing about old times and honorable heroes.

Really like this idea, and with next update I would slightly revive atmosphere in taverns.

--- Quillon
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
7th November 2017 20:59:15

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS9K9yLatj8
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
8th November 2017 10:56:40 (Last edited 8th November 2017 11:02:53)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Lion The Warmaster:

3. Add bards on the taverns and streets, singing about old times and honorable heroes.

Really like this idea, and with next update I would slightly revive atmosphere in taverns.

--- Quillon

Thank you GM Quillon!

Leary gave an exemple that I particulary liked...

You can put drunks, gamblers, musicians and others on taverns, that sing songs and tell stories, but the stories don't need to be 100% true, they maybe just thoughts of an old man... but who knows if this man is mad, or a true old hero???

(It remembers me a lot, Kvothe, from the book "the name of the wind")

Anyway, thinking about that rpg features on game make me very happy! :)

Random Tale

It's a rainy day, you walk fast through Ellaria poor quarters, your boots are covered into mud. Using the crowd's cover, you pass through the main south gate, hidden from the guards. When you enter the first alley, you hear a familiarly mandolin sound, and a sweet men's voice.

You put the right feet into the first step at the tavern stair, when a guy is thrown out with the face on the ground...
- NEVER CAME BACK, BILL, OR YOU GONNA BE A DEAD MAN, PAY YOUR DEBTS - Screams the tavern manager
The drunk walks away, tumbling on his own feets, he still sing the bard song.

You enter the tavern, hangs your cape next to the door and take a look around, very familiar faces, you found what you wanted on the other side of the tavern, sitting alone on the darkest corner, the old Mc'Gregor, a decaying man who calls himself a lord of distant lands. You walk straight to him, covering your path with water that drip from your clothes. You sit on the table, and watch the old man, with his white eyes, smoking a pipe and staring at the vastness.

- Mc'Gregor, I bring you the note you said - Your dirty hands take a note from your pouch, you put it on the table... the old man, quickly take the note out of the table and stared at you, he looks afraid.
-ARE YOU MAD BOY! Do you want us dead? I'll tell ya, dead man tells no tales. - The man looked around, and looked throught a window on his back. - I think we are safe... for now. So you dig up Cpt. Collin's bones? You are really persistent boy.
- Yes Mc'Gregor, I did it like you said, the body was on the right place that you pointed.
- Of course it was, I know stuff boy, more than you know... and if we complete this, we gonna be rich, and I will go back to my lands, to rule...

SLAM!!!

You got cut by a slap on the table, you feel a chill on the back, and when you look back, preparing to face royal guards, was just a bunch of bullies from the city.

- So, mad man, who you're fooling now? Why don't you go home? Or do you wanna get kicked right on the ass again? - Says one of the bullies, with an eyebrow up.

- I'm just an old drunk boys, don't want trouble... I will make my way out. - Mc'Gregor shake your hand, walked to the door liping like an old dog, took his cape and staff and vanish trought the rain...

- So boy, leave us, this is our table, or we gonna kick your ass too... - Said again the bully.

- Ok, I was just about to leave - You pass throught the guys, goes to the tavern manager, and pay a round for all tavern, with the coins pouch you just got from those stupids. All the tavern cheers at the stranger. You got your cape, and looked at the papers that Mc'Gregor put at your hand when he shaked it.

Is a note, it says: "Meet me at the kings stone, don't be followed, if you got followed, come again in a week. Signed Mc'G"

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Lion The Warmaster Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Rexarus
Player

Elysium
Level 53
Warrior
14th November 2017 02:46:19

This idea is great! :D More roleplay elements in Zezenia is a wonderful idea!
« First
3 4 5