Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
7th November 2017 19:46:59 GM Quillon View post »
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th February 2016 12:55:49 (Last edited 6th April 2017 11:09:19)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Good to see you my friend! Stay awhile and listen!

Well, fellows, I've played Zezenia since 2013. And I'm in love with RPG and tabletop games like Dungeons & Dragons, GURPS, Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG, Old Dragon and those kind of interpretative games.

On these games, you develop your imagination and creative thinking. So I try to think on the creatures, monsters, tasks and quests that I do, like "If I've been on this adventure on the real world, with great old tales and great deeds". Not just press buttons, getting experience points and be prepared to PvP or things like that.
I see Zezenia world like a huge and old world, full of old stories and tales untold. And I like this perspective... I think more people can self identify with this thinking...

My suggestion is to make that world become more immersive:

1. Add NPC's named "Ellaria Citizen", for exemple, with no function, just walking around and "living" their lives.

2. Create libraries on specific places, with some books containing fragments of the world lore, or local history. Things about terrible monsters and deep and dark dungeons. (Tips for quests). "This already exist, but maybe we can find hiden books on terrible monsters lairs".

3. Add bards on the taverns and streets, singing about old times and honorable heroes. (Like the NPC Johannes on bersund). Believe, believe the dragonborn comes!

4. Add some merchants NPC's that walk from city to city, just to act like some merchant caravans.
"Hero, help me, my caravan had been assaulted by marauders, they run to the north!"

5. Add guards on the city, that attack people killers. "Murderer, You're under arest!"
Note: just interpretative, maybe low levels like 20 ~30 could really die to the guards!

6. More commemorative events.

7. Creating some lore into the paladin class, referring him to some religion of a great good divinity. And lores too for the others classes.

Things like that, on my point of view, make the world alive, and rich in details.

Thanks for reading, I hope that my ideias could really make difference and maybe inspire the staff.

I'm a great fan from this game :smartass:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Lion The Warmaster Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Kingu
Player

Pharos
Level 148
Warrior
29th February 2016 13:32:10

Agreed, i really will like to see things like "a order of orcs invaded Caerfa city, the king need help from all the heroes."

make zezenia more ROLEPLAY
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th February 2016 13:34:05

I'd like to see that more people think about it :,)

(y) 8)

Let's see what the creators think about it.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
29th February 2016 13:41:20

Yeah I'd love to see some dedication to ancient players and just overall roleplaying assets.

Signed.
Ian.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
29th February 2016 14:00:01

RPG is dead for a reason
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th February 2016 14:06:32

I didn't understand Silmarllion....?

Your name is referred to a Silmarillion Gem? Created by Fëanor?

Praise J. R. R. Tolkien
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th February 2016 14:21:28

Talking about tales, there is any tale about the tragedy that brings shadows and desppair into culthan?
Such a cursed place;
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
29th February 2016 14:23:33

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
Talking about tales, there is any tale about the tragedy that brings shadows and desppair into culthan?
Such a cursed place;

No there's not, it suddenly got trashed and ruined, such a shame that people lost their player houses and there's no tale whatsoever.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
29th February 2016 16:27:17

I forgot to tell about some ideias:

- add different races for outfit, like the appearence of an elf, dwarf, orc... but some different than the creatures.

_make the bosses bigger and walk in more than 1 square, like a boss have two or four squares on the map.
Kingu
Player

Pharos
Level 148
Warrior
1st March 2016 20:17:13

Outfits - swords, wands, capes, horns.

make a super boss event, when this boss die the map change. exemple

"the order of demons destroyed culthan, but the hero (name of the player who killed the boss) he obliterated the enemy boss.
culthan it was abandoned and became only ruins..."
1 2 3
Last »