1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
10th November 2023 13:49:44 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 15:51:00 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 18:21:11 CM Mercury View post »
CM Mercury
Community Manager

10th November 2023 15:51:00

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Mackster:
I'm impressed how Amtty and Justin are people who wear the shirt, until yesterday they argued on the forum against the team they're playing now and from one moment to the next, they become enemies and talk shit about the other team (which they played for for years ).

You have been trying to fight on the forum since the first day of the server and ban the XP Delicio team. It's embarrassing for you to humiliate yourselves to try to get banned on a 10x server.
It's simply a mechanic that the GM put in the game, but he can change this style, it's not a bug, because the same people who are crying in this forum fought in the same way, but this certainly won't be shown, because it's not appropriate (it's not really? kkkkkkkkkk).

You are ridiculous.

I guess the GM said you where wrong :D:D:D

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:
This is the main problem things like this should be hotfixed, I have ZERO idea how it didn't cross their mind that this would happen when adding this :D:D:D

We know now we have to wait till at least next SS before it MIGHT get fixed.

Hi,

We will fix this before next SS :) Jumping downstairs to a non-pvp area was not meant to work but it still does, hence the reason this wasn't taken into consideration, that's all on us. A quick and dirty hotfix is to add protection zones at the stairs or draw better pvp zones around the area where you enter at your own risk.

Quoting Dows:
Wich bug? You guys are crazy... if GM want change that, is simples. Is not a bug, they dont enter on Protection Zone. Staff did this. If they dont want, put Protection Zone on Stairs.

Jumping down to a non-pvp area when you are engaged in pvp is a bug. Abusing the bug is in fact against the rules. This was not done intentionally and it's our fault so we'll let it slide this time. Please do not abuse this bug any further.

-Mercury

Well that's good to hear, things should always get tested because if there are bugs people will 10000% abuse them and they have shown that with this seasonal.

Hi,

I agree, there should always be a test. This was a quick "hotfix" to the pvp situation to make people fight for the spawn when it's a good spawn but it backfired. That's all on us. But sure, we'll have a fix for that one asap.

-Mercury
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
10th November 2023 15:51:37

Increase level cap on transfer!<3
Zero Damage
Player

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
10th November 2023 15:56:14

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Mackster:
I'm impressed how Amtty and Justin are people who wear the shirt, until yesterday they argued on the forum against the team they're playing now and from one moment to the next, they become enemies and talk shit about the other team (which they played for for years ).

You have been trying to fight on the forum since the first day of the server and ban the XP Delicio team. It's embarrassing for you to humiliate yourselves to try to get banned on a 10x server.
It's simply a mechanic that the GM put in the game, but he can change this style, it's not a bug, because the same people who are crying in this forum fought in the same way, but this certainly won't be shown, because it's not appropriate (it's not really? kkkkkkkkkk).

You are ridiculous.

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:
This is the main problem things like this should be hotfixed, I have ZERO idea how it didn't cross their mind that this would happen when adding this :D:D:D

Hi,

We will fix this before next SS :) Jumping downstairs to a non-pvp area was not meant to work but it still does, hence the reason this wasn't taken into consideration, that's all on us. A quick and dirty hotfix is to add protection zones at the stairs or draw better pvp zones around the area where you enter at your own risk.

Quoting Dows:
Wich bug? You guys are crazy... if GM want change that, is simples. Is not a bug, they dont enter on Protection Zone. Staff did this. If they dont want, put Protection Zone on Stairs.

Jumping down to a non-pvp area when you are engaged in pvp is a bug. Abusing the bug is in fact against the rules. This was not done intentionally and it's our fault so we'll let it slide this time. Please do not abuse this bug any further.

-Mercury

Well that's good to hear, things should always get tested because if there are bugs people will 10000% abuse them and they have shown that with this seasonal.

Hi,

I agree, there should always be a test. This was a quick "hotfix" to the pvp situation to make people fight for the spawn when it's a good spawn but it backfired. That's all on us. But sure, we'll have a fix for that one asap.

-Mercury

It's a good addition and helps with the KS situation maybe the other HC's can be added as well at some point.
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
10th November 2023 16:42:26 (Last edited 10th November 2023 16:43:47)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:

Hi,

Quoting Dows:

-Mercury

Hi,

-Mercury

It's a good addition and helps with the KS situation maybe the other HC's can be added as well at some point.

In my opinion, all HCs should be PVP.

Quoting <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Godzilla </font></font>:
Increase level cap on transfer!<3

Little thief, remember that the team you play for now has already spat a lot in your face.

"I'm going to play with Gilley and fight against Swedes" Boy....
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
10th November 2023 16:44:34

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Mackster:

You are ridiculous.

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:

Hi,

Quoting Dows:

-Mercury

Hi,

-Mercury

You could add a portal instead of a stairs in culthan ruins zombies. Prevent skull entering/leaving.
Sir Artorias
Premium

Elysium
Level 404
Ranger
10th November 2023 17:07:41

nice work :/

Make just place as good to hunt for "neutral" by a pvp zone :D
CM Mercury
Community Manager

10th November 2023 18:21:11

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Mackster:

You are ridiculous.

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:

Hi,

Quoting Dows:

-Mercury

Hi,

-Mercury

You could add a portal instead of a stairs in culthan ruins zombies. Prevent skull entering/leaving.

Hi,

A portal is one option, we will have to draw the pvp boxes again and that takes some effort. Not that I'm lazy but just to get the first quick hotfix out we're most likely throwing out stairs as protection zones.

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Mackster:

You are ridiculous.

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:

Hi,

Quoting Dows:

-Mercury

Hi,

-Mercury

Hi,

A portal is one option, we will have to draw the pvp boxes again and that takes some effort. Not that I'm lazy but just to get the first quick hotfix out we're most likely throwing out stairs as protection zones.

Quoting Sir Artorias:

Hey,
Every neutral player should be able to hunt there too. I doubt these teams are busy waiting for you to go there and kill you. But I get your point, there are multiple spawns to hunt.

-Mercury
Zero Damage
Player

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
10th November 2023 18:47:36

Quoting Sir Artorias:

There are plenty of non pvp spawns which are good, the problem we have is HCs are the best hunting places and they're permanent non pvp so it makes the mixed PVP part quite useless.

The whole of the new continent is permanent non pvp which has a good XY spawn, Might werebear, Occultists, Colossal Golem, Evil ent, Sand Terror, Dev beetle/giant beetle, Volcanic/Unholy dreadlord.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
10th November 2023 21:58:02

Increase transfer level cap.
300 sounds perfect
Ty!
Frostitude
Premium

Zera