« First
4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
10th November 2023 13:49:44 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 15:51:00 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 18:21:11 CM Mercury View post »
Greg On Three
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Mage
13th November 2023 23:15:59 (Last edited 13th November 2023 23:16:57)

Was the best "HotFix" I ever saw in my life, Guys still abusing bug because they dont care about their seasonal accounts that been capped since week 2 due to only being lvl 200 cap
Tutti Fruto
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Mage
14th November 2023 02:39:17

Quoting Bellinghan:
It's honestly tiring to see how xp delicia in abuse of bug after bug and then comes to cry in the personal forum. I should do something with that racist group once and for all.

Ok stupid boy, tomorrow I Go show who is trully abusing.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
14th November 2023 13:24:40 (Last edited 14th November 2023 13:51:05)

Quoting Tutti Fruto:
Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:
I love this game I see how XP delcia bot manufacturer kazebot they use bot after bot they buy accounts they make payments for services they take advantage of the bugs to kill people last hope that's why it was eliminated thanks to them and they continue and continue cheating and then they come to the forum to Playing the victim makes me feel sad and seriously disgusted by that group of players. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

In this same forum, have you already been racist and leaked personal information about some players, Do you really want to say that, Luis Vasquez

If you guys want to play alone on Cronus, I'll withdraw. Has everyone already stopped?

TIP FOR THE NEXT SERVER: DON'T LISTEN TO 'SPOILED ADULTS

you quit ? better say it for what it is you are leaving the server because They make themselves powerful because King Caste sold them the simple server and something else.
Racists are all xp delight, learn, little monkeys have to go back to school, they only know how to do clown work and they no longer make you laugh.

Nice, calling my team monkeys? CM Mercury, GM Arunion, GM Mandenhal, Administration this Guy again talking racists shits on forum, please, do something.

Humans are one type of several living species of great apes. Humans evolved alongside orangutans, chimpanzees, bonobos, and gorillas. All of these share a common ancestor before about 7 million years ago..... Monkeys.

Technically speaking, we are all free to call eachother "Monkeys".

People get called "Monkeys" for being silly, dumb, playful, happy, etc.... there is many reasons of why people call others monkeys.
The fact you turn it into racism, actually is on you. This term has nothing to even do with you. The actual racist slur/slang for this would be "porch monkey", which is actually directed towards African Americans(very wrong to do). You are Brazilian....... the term ape has/had nothing to even do with you, so why make it about your race when its not even about you guys. Monkeys refer to humans. Last I checked, you're a Human being, therefore a Monkey.

Racism is bad all around, the fact you make it abroad by saying calling someone a "Monkey" is racist, is foolish.
As stated above, "Monkey" is a term used for MANY factors. Only until Zezenia, have I seen another culture claim racism on them, when its not even to do with them...... If you're acting foolish, you're a monkey. Its simple. This isnt new. Why turn it to racism? I call my white friends monkeys all the time, cause they are being foolish or silly.

Question...If i call you a caterpillar, are you going to take that now as your slow minded and slow in general. (Can't comprehend anything) just curious as how you would take it. Or what about if I call you a Zebra, am I now racist for calling you something thats Black and White (Mixed Colors). like come on man

If the word Monkey, hurts your ego that much. You probably need a good reality check. :smartass:
« First
4 5 6