« First
2 3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
10th November 2023 13:49:44 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 15:51:00 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 18:21:11 CM Mercury View post »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
11th November 2023 01:28:37

I don't even think I should go to level 200. The server was full of flaws, all day someone complaining about something on the forum

I only saw so many grown men crying
Gragos
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
11th November 2023 02:26:27

''grown men'' kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
11th November 2023 02:45:13

Quoting Shadowzin:
I don't even think I should go to level 200. The server was full of flaws, all day someone complaining about something on the forum

You don't have to, at the end just delete your character, problem solved!

But I assume it's because you don't want people in "your" server :D:D
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
11th November 2023 03:07:11

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Shadowzin:

You don't have to, at the end just delete your character, problem solved!

But I assume it's because you don't want people in "your" server :D:D

People like you don't
8)8)8)

I just like my friend Denis <3
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
11th November 2023 04:08:37

I love this game I see how XP delcia bot manufacturer kazebot they use bot after bot they buy accounts they make payments for services they take advantage of the bugs to kill people last hope that's why it was eliminated thanks to them and they continue and continue cheating and then they come to the forum to Playing the victim makes me feel sad and seriously disgusted by that group of players. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
11th November 2023 16:01:44 (Last edited 11th November 2023 16:02:13)

Quoting Bellinghan:
I love this game I see how XP delcia bot manufacturer kazebot they use bot after bot they buy accounts they make payments for services they take advantage of the bugs to kill people last hope that's why it was eliminated thanks to them and they continue and continue cheating and then they come to the forum to Playing the victim makes me feel sad and seriously disgusted by that group of players. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

In this same forum, have you already been racist and leaked personal information about some players, Do you really want to say that, Luis Vasquez

If you guys want to play alone on Cronus, I'll withdraw. Has everyone already stopped?

TIP FOR THE NEXT SERVER: DON'T LISTEN TO 'SPOILED ADULTS
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
11th November 2023 18:55:26 (Last edited 11th November 2023 21:35:18)

Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:

In this same forum, have you already been racist and leaked personal information about some players, Do you really want to say that, Luis Vasquez

If you guys want to play alone on Cronus, I'll withdraw. Has everyone already stopped?

TIP FOR THE NEXT SERVER: DON'T LISTEN TO 'SPOILED ADULTS

you quit ? better say it for what it is you are leaving the server because They make themselves powerful because King Caste sold them the simple server and something else.
Racists are all xp delight, learn, little have to go back to school, they only know how to do clown work and they no longer make you laugh.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
11th November 2023 18:56:41

Poor Brazilians are sad, apart from cheating, server after server, they call them racists and then they play the victim. These types of players disgust that's why Pharos maintains a community of 8 players. Nobody likes to play with spoiled and crying adults.
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
11th November 2023 19:48:04 (Last edited 11th November 2023 19:51:12)

And yet again it turn in to the same thread over and over and over...

@Staff Until you decide to change the boost system please remove the 1h cooldown, so I don't have to wait 1 hour 20 minutes to start hunting because someone else had just finished their hunt in a different spawn....
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
11th November 2023 19:59:09

Quoting Perma Dead:
And yet again it turn in to the same thread over and over and over...

@Staff Until you decide to change the boost system please remove the 1h cooldown, so I don't have to wait 1 hour 20 minutes to start hunting because someone else had just finished their hunt in a different spawn....

I think the same, the system should have an aggregate of the time we want to yawn, example if we want to hunt for one hour half an hour of CD if we want to play two hours of impulse 1 hour of CD if we want to play 3 hours 1:30 hour of CD that would be good we have obstacle of one hour of exp two hours and 3 hours the items that we already have should be used more that are more available in one hour and 3 hours it would help the game a lot not to force the time they want to invest in playing and the time we can play Two hours can't do much, some want one and others want 3 hours, so it would be helping the community and making people complex with their schedule.
« First
2 3 4 5 6