« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
10th November 2023 13:49:44 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 15:51:00 CM Mercury View post »
10th November 2023 18:21:11 CM Mercury View post »
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 904
Mage
11th November 2023 20:50:59

Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:
I love this game I see how XP delcia bot manufacturer kazebot they use bot after bot they buy accounts they make payments for services they take advantage of the bugs to kill people last hope that's why it was eliminated thanks to them and they continue and continue cheating and then they come to the forum to Playing the victim makes me feel sad and seriously disgusted by that group of players. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

In this same forum, have you already been racist and leaked personal information about some players, Do you really want to say that, Luis Vasquez

If you guys want to play alone on Cronus, I'll withdraw. Has everyone already stopped?

TIP FOR THE NEXT SERVER: DON'T LISTEN TO 'SPOILED ADULTS

you quit ? better say it for what it is you are leaving the server because They make themselves powerful because King Caste sold them the simple server and something else.
Racists are all xp delight, learn, little monkeys have to go back to school, they only know how to do clown work and they no longer make you laugh.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

If you are not banned now, the staff allows racism on the forum.
Tutti Fruto
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Mage
11th November 2023 21:16:43

Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:
I love this game I see how XP delcia bot manufacturer kazebot they use bot after bot they buy accounts they make payments for services they take advantage of the bugs to kill people last hope that's why it was eliminated thanks to them and they continue and continue cheating and then they come to the forum to Playing the victim makes me feel sad and seriously disgusted by that group of players. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

In this same forum, have you already been racist and leaked personal information about some players, Do you really want to say that, Luis Vasquez

If you guys want to play alone on Cronus, I'll withdraw. Has everyone already stopped?

you quit ? better say it for what it is you are leaving the server because They make themselves powerful because King Caste sold them the simple server and something else.
Racists are all xp delight, learn, little monkeys have to go back to school, they only know how to do clown work and they no longer make you laugh.

Nice, calling my team monkeys? CM Mercury, GM Arunion, GM Mandenhal, Administration this Guy again talking racists shits on forum, please, do something.
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
11th November 2023 21:36:15

cry and cry do you only know that? better go back to pharos tokan sado's favorite place to bottear and bottear
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
11th November 2023 22:31:12

Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:

Quoting Tutti Fruto:
Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:

Nice, calling my team monkeys? CM Mercury, GM Arunion, GM Mandenhal, Administration this Guy again talking racists shits on forum, please, do something.

Seriously, they talk about racism that their team literally keeps telling hungry Venezuelan and venecos
the ki of your team's hypocrisy is on another level, each member of your team surpasses Bellinghan in hypocrisy in all aspects. I see why they said that bad tricks are the ones that stick more

Nappa:vegeta which the power of hypocrisy of xp delice
Vegeta:It's more than 100,000
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th November 2023 00:32:12

Quoting Ragnarok Black:
Vegeta: It's more than 100,000

Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
12th November 2023 00:41:43

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Ragnarok Black:
Vegeta: It's more than 100,000

deadpool you are the best please don't change
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
12th November 2023 02:15:20

Quoting Ragnarok Black:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:

Quoting Tutti Fruto:
Quoting Bellinghan:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting Bellinghan:

Seriously, they talk about racism that their team literally keeps telling hungry Venezuelan and venecos
the ki of your team's hypocrisy is on another level, each member of your team surpasses Bellinghan in hypocrisy in all aspects. I see why they said that bad tricks are the ones that stick more

Vegeta:It's more than 100,000

completely agree i like that people who are noticing good at last the hypocresia of xp delicia know where it comes but well so are the racist beat and then they are crying and making the victims do not expect much from them
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
13th November 2023 02:28:05

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Perma Dead:
This is the main problem things like this should be hotfixed, I have ZERO idea how it didn't cross their mind that this would happen when adding this :D:D:D

We know now we have to wait till at least next SS before it MIGHT get fixed.

Hi,

We will fix this before next SS :) Jumping downstairs to a non-pvp area was not meant to work but it still does, hence the reason this wasn't taken into consideration, that's all on us. A quick and dirty hotfix is to add protection zones at the stairs or draw better pvp zones around the area where you enter at your own risk.

Quoting Dows:
Wich bug? You guys are crazy... if GM want change that, is simples. Is not a bug, they dont enter on Protection Zone. Staff did this. If they dont want, put Protection Zone on Stairs.

Jumping down to a non-pvp area when you are engaged in pvp is a bug. Abusing the bug is in fact against the rules. This was not done intentionally and it's our fault so we'll let it slide this time. Please do not abuse this bug any further.

-Mercury

So even after stating it is a bug and to not abuse it more, they're still constantly doing it!

VOD
VOD 2
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
13th November 2023 03:37:31

It's honestly tiring to see how xp delicia in abuse of bug after bug and then comes to cry in the personal forum. I should do something with that racist group once and for all.
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
13th November 2023 22:44:05

As expected tbh nothing done, just gives out the message bug abuse if fine.
Also I guess the hotfix is not happening with it being Tuesdays tomorrow and SS is on Wednesday anyway.

There is a huge staffing issue on this game that needs attention.
« First
3 4 5 6