17th October 2015 09:57:14 K-Zodron View post »
18th October 2015 16:38:16 K-Zodron View post »
Vayu
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
14th October 2015 19:44:11

Sounds promising. I'll be looking forward to the test results.
Maximus Decimus
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Ranger
14th October 2015 19:54:26

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:

The whole purpose for this in my eyes was to bring new blood to this game.. new players.. no one will want to play since already lvl 200s everywhere..

I propose these changes only come with a new pvp Enforced server with Exp for kills and only apply to that server.. the point is to bring new players.. not make the same old players slightly less bored and keep them playing for a few more days.

Pointless update without a new pvpe server.

Ryan~

Well it would be pain in ass in pvpe with those changes i wont play server pvp e where i need 10 ppl to kill one short
Maximus Decimus
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Ranger
14th October 2015 20:09:12

BIG NO FOR THOSE CHANGES !!!!!!!!
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
14th October 2015 20:12:20

In my opinion it's second tibia incoming :/
I'm kinda immortal at 75 paladin... few 100s couldn't kill me and rangers were hitting me for 100 or so. Do you really wanna have it?
At 120 lvl I'm unkillable...
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
14th October 2015 20:12:24

Quoting Alinor Doomsday:

The whole purpose for this in my eyes was to bring new blood to this game.. new players.. no one will want to play since already lvl 200s everywhere..

I propose these changes only come with a new pvp Enforced server with Exp for kills and only apply to that server.. the point is to bring new players.. not make the same old players slightly less bored and keep them playing for a few more days.

Ryan~

Well it would be pain in ass in pvpe with those changes i wont play server pvp e where i need 10 ppl to kill one short

Purpose is to bring new players to make this game grow. not everyone is happy with 20 people on every server. The game has potential to be a team oriented game with lots of players but the mechanics of the games content have to allow for that and make it necessary for people to bring new players to have a strong team.
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
14th October 2015 20:18:39

Quoting Alinor Doomsday:

Ryan~

You just need to trap someone when hunting. and fights kill first mages and rangers. insted of run out of screen come and press one button to kill someone.
Maximus Decimus
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Ranger
14th October 2015 20:21:56 (Last edited 14th October 2015 20:22:22)

Quoting Gap:
Quoting Alinor Doomsday:

Ryan~

You just need to trap someone when hunting. and fights kill first mages and rangers. insted of run out of screen come and press one button to kill someone.

Well why people should play zez then they have tibia already?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
14th October 2015 20:43:47 (Last edited 14th October 2015 20:48:53)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
If this damage keeP.. would be nice easy ways for traP PLAYERS.. now you need combo Magues , Rangers or warriors for kill but its imPossible with that SPEED.. 10% more damage should be nice.. and reduce a little bravery.. still overPOWER

Or your team specially mages need some skill involved... You guys had trouble with Coxinha with 4 mages, 160, 170, 110 and 190 + like 3 rangers and you.

I was next there watching the combos but all i saw was 2-3 mages hitting the same time and i dunno what was the 4th one doing. 25% is not that much after all when it comes to team with that power towards 1 guy, should had been more than easy to do even tho he had bravery.

All your team did was killing everybody and giving no chance for testing anything, couldn't even divide in teams and actually make a nice fight so we could test is it actually that bad or not.

There were just two magues when you were in screen.. after we did lasthope ( out PZ range ) you dont see us anymore.. in total we used 4 magues and some rangers for kill him with his bravery.. and we only got him because he was without healer anymore.. you didnt test if its bad or not? come on dancore.. you fight until we killed you with 8 ppls.. then you didnt try again.. dont know why.. but everybody were testing damage.. I ded by 3 magues without bravery and 4 with bravery ( trap ) running i just inmortal.. that's why anothers ways for trap ppl or balance speed should be great

"about skills" if you thinks touch f4f3f2f1 cliking in player and click in health pot ( if someone is hitting you ) you are wrong.. best part of pvps is trap ppl - try hard for kill one - make battles longer- make bigs teams...nowdays two lvls 200 can dominate a pvp world so easy.. lets see what happens now... it will be balance for sure
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
14th October 2015 20:45:05

Quoting Alinor Doomsday:
Quoting Gap:
Quoting Alinor Doomsday:

Ryan~

Well why people should play zez then they have tibia already?

the different spells, content mechanics.. its not only pvp people play Zezenia for this change is to make the game more popular to larger numbers.
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
14th October 2015 20:48:13

Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
If this damage keeP.. would be nice easy ways for traP PLAYERS.. now you need combo Magues , Rangers or warriors for kill but its imPossible with that SPEED.. 10% more damage should be nice.. and reduce a little bravery.. still overPOWER

Or your team specially mages need some skill involved... You guys had trouble with Coxinha with 4 mages, 160, 170, 110 and 190 + like 3 rangers and you.

I was next there watching the combos but all i saw was 2-3 mages hitting the same time and i dunno what was the 4th one doing. 25% is not that much after all when it comes to team with that power towards 1 guy, should had been more than easy to do even tho he had bravery.

All your team did was killing everybody and giving no chance for testing anything, couldn't even divide in teams and actually make a nice fight so we could test is it actually that bad or not.

There were just two magues when you were in screen.. after we did lasthope ( out PZ range ) you dont see us anymore.. in total we used 4 magues and some rangers for kill him with his bravery.. and we only got him because he was without healer anymore.. you didnt test if its bad or not? come on dancore.. you fight until we killed you with 8 ppls.. then you didnt try again.. dont know why.. but everybody were testing damage.. I ded by 3 magues without bravery and 4 with bravery ( trap ) running i just inmortal.. that's why anothers ways for trap ppl or balance speed should be great

paralize of barbarians , marksman, haunted cage... have a lot of ways. trap the entrance cave and still hitting he on the cave, until trap or wast everything he have.

You could say thats got a lot of time... yea. but some wars and ppl will waste a lot of money.

Or reduce cooldown of shamam paralyze for like 30 s ? 45s?

idk. but big team fights comming i guess
1 2 3 4 5
Last »