29th September 2015 12:32:22 K-Zodron View post »
29th September 2015 17:24:14 K-Zodron View post »
Shotokan
Player

Elysium
Level 181
Warrior
29th September 2015 15:08:29

Teleport scroll and party mode in Elisyim changes are the best!!!
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
29th September 2015 15:11:01

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Zaza:
I don't see any of these changes as "huge" balance changes. It finally reduces the cost of mages which has been needed for a while. Doesn't boost damage at all so if more minor tweak needed in future no big deal~

Pyro shield mana reduction being reduced is just following along with an almost across the board ~33% mana cost reduction. I don't see any problem there or any effect on PvP. Maybe I am dumb though :) It reduces the cost a lot is all i guess

As for Elysium not having warzone or arena? lol... why do you even care I hope it's a troll post.... Every game that I know of has this same system FOR A REASON... players like it and developing a game is about keeping and drawing new players. Having it hurts nothing, not having it does. It doesn't stop "real" pvp people from going everath/platon but it gives Elysium players some variety for fun. It's not like warzsone is true PvP it's more like a game inside the game.

Anyways nice update. Spell animation is great hope to see more. Teleport to town is a nice feature andgold dump for players.

Pyros are now no longer expensive class. It might be even less expensive than other mages. Their inferno hits 2 monsters all the time. So with that mana cost they make 2x more damage than I do with death blow. In Elysium now they will be hitting 5-10 monsters all the time with blockers. So pyros will be the cheapest vocation in team hunts.

So for the sake of shamans and warlocks, why did pyros get better improvement than other mages? They were underpowered or what?strongest mage damage wise, best mage blocking wise is now as expensive as warlock or as mentioned before sometimes even cheaper.
That makes me sick.

@K-zodron, I believe I give constructive feedback on most of your balances. Would you ever tell me why you think I am wrong?

Just saying.. because you qq and mimi every post or update with mages? if i were KZ .. you just stay in my ignore list.. ^^
Warrior Da Pesada
Premium

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
29th September 2015 15:12:08

Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
K-z what about balance prices of npcs.. make them lower but increase a drop rate of items ? i sure all players will like that

Agreed. There's no point in only reducing the gold drop and raising up the potions price without giving absolutely nothing in return. Increasing the drop rate of noob items (1-5k on NPCs) would be a great return in my opinion.
Lyinner Clown
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Warrior
29th September 2015 15:17:39

i still trying to understand what is the purpose of decreasing the mobs loot and increase the price of potions... i dont see any sense
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
29th September 2015 15:25:43

dracolich still with the old healing animation
Morpling
Premium

Elysium
Level 449
Ranger
29th September 2015 15:36:56

what is the purpose of decreasing the mobs loot and increase the price of potions, i do not see the need of it, if it is to be so, should increase the rate drop newbie items!!!
Aerian Hellsblade
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
29th September 2015 15:46:27

I really don't see how decreasing the mana of mages is balancing the game. We know you want people to buy more premium cards and decreasing our mana makes us use more mana potions just increase the cost of them a little more. If you want people to buy premium cards just decrease the loot of good and increase the price of mana sand health potions, I'm sure people would rather pay a little bit more than to see this game turn into another "Tibia" with weak pvp and a lack of community.
Wood
Player

Elysium
Level 226
Warrior
29th September 2015 16:23:59

if you really want to create a gold sink, change the dungeons so they no longer require pcards, but require some gold to enter, and maybe ppl would really bother doing them.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th September 2015 16:34:06 (Last edited 5th November 2018 01:15:47)

K-Zodron
Staff

29th September 2015 17:24:14 (Last edited 29th September 2015 17:24:27)

Quoting Robert:
However adjustments to beast call would be appropriate also, now everything requires a higher level to summon so lowering mana requirements on that spell would be appreciated.

That's true, beast call mana requirements will be updated in tomorrow morning's weekly server restart.

--------------------------

Just to clarify to everyone, this update was not about making pyromancers easier or to just randomly change something. The idea is to make warriors and rangers less rich (particularly on Elysium) and to give a little break to all mages, with the mana reduction changes. When there is no super excess money in the economy it will be give new players a chance to join too, for example by making cards and medium equipment more affordable.

Of course further tweaks might need to be made, and I will continue to monitor to situation to see which direction these changes take us. I'm planning some updates to dungeons as well as many have wanted, as well the experience formula of Everath, possibly Elysium and Platon later on.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »