29th September 2015 12:06:17 K-Zodron View post »
29th September 2015 12:32:22 K-Zodron View post »
29th September 2015 17:24:14 K-Zodron View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th September 2015 17:55:45 (Last edited 5th November 2018 01:16:32)

Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
29th September 2015 17:57:32

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Robert:
However adjustments to beast call would be appropriate also, now everything requires a higher level to summon so lowering mana requirements on that spell would be appreciated.

That's true, beast call mana requirements will be updated in tomorrow morning's weekly server restart.

--------------------------

Just to clarify to everyone, this update was not about making pyromancers easier or to just randomly change something. The idea is to make warriors and rangers less rich (particularly on Elysium) and to give a little break to all mages, with the mana reduction changes. When there is no super excess money in the economy it will be give new players a chance to join too, for example by making cards and medium equipment more affordable.

Of course further tweaks might need to be made, and I will continue to monitor to situation to see which direction these changes take us. I'm planning some updates to dungeons as well as many have wanted, as well the experience formula of Everath, possibly Elysium and Platon later on.

Reduce damage, fix healing, take away bravery, take away raise of pace, this is the problems for war right now

More open battles would occur if they were taken away and things discussed were tweaked......
Since implementation..... every team always waits forever so they can have both these spells to properly fight..... its just ridiculous.....

+1
Twinkies
Sage

Elysium
Level 384
Warrior
29th September 2015 20:00:09

It looks like there is something funny going on with ice golem gold drops.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Elfin
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
29th September 2015 20:04:04

now thats a gold drop ahah
Vayu
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
29th September 2015 20:40:00

I can understand the mage mana changes, but where's the justification for the random pyro buff? They were clearly the best late-game tank and you decided to buff them with no regard for any other class
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
29th September 2015 21:05:27

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Robert:
However adjustments to beast call would be appropriate also, now everything requires a higher level to summon so lowering mana requirements on that spell would be appreciated.

That's true, beast call mana requirements will be updated in tomorrow morning's weekly server restart.

Thanks, will check it tomorrow :)
Archiie
Player

Pharos
Level 445
Ranger
29th September 2015 22:02:24

About

Decreasing gold drop rate of monsters...
Increasing payments about death loss recovery
increasing price of mana!
in the name of those poor players (Including me) Will be impossible or better HARD to pay for example THE LOSS DEATH RECOVERY
MY las Recovery Payment for The last DEATH before update WAS 71000 Now IS 121000 OMG! WTF?

I speak for many players when I say that I disagree with those 3 points, not to mention about the changes made to the pyros.. Have a nice DAY!
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
30th September 2015 07:13:15 (Last edited 30th September 2015 07:14:54)

its easy for players from other worlds talk about pyros, but every class, (i mean mages class), can hunt together with a bloker only pyros cant on elysium, because they were hiting with party ...
A non pvp world is totaly diferent than a pvp world and some people dont understand that......

Sense i start on elysium nobody wants to hunt never with me, even help me to make a task because they will not get any exp doing that,,...

Mana cost for mages was alot, i always have waste, i was hunting today and for the first time, i didnt, i got a litle bit more money... its not a big diference but its start.

I agree with the players, who said than rare loots its realy hard to get.... and that is other reason why i always have waste... when a paladin waste 400 shot i waste 3 bps of shots....

its not about pyros, and that its something than people need to understand, if is a non pvp world how can somebody hit on party??? no make sense. So i agree with this update, and with time people will see than mages will not be so sufocate like they were with waste...

People from pvp world be jealous of elysium some come and play on elysium lol.... like all the times in the history os my char everyone told me its your problem make mage man, i said now its your problem dont play here... all my friends are happy, because now they can hunt with me so.... i agree, agree and agree...
thanks!!! alot~!!!!!

Sorry by my english guys
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th September 2015 08:03:03

Not so many people wants to hunt with warlocks tbh. I make okay dmg on single target, but it costs.
Pyros in pvp worlds were always hitting their party members, so elysium is now a land of pyros. Really cheap in party hunt. With 375mana you will be able to hit 3-8 monsters with blocker. So at lvl 220 you would make 3-8k damage. While same lvl warlock/shaman makes 900dmg with 300-335 mana.

Its obvious, that hunting monsters solo 1 by one 1 pyro might be a little bit more expensive than other class. But its kinda rare occasion. Even talking about stronger monsters like nocturnes (if u kill one by one, u kill ghouls with inferno) while warlock gotta aim whirlwind. If you hunt ice colos, u kill ice golems with inferno, when warlock gotta kill them with single spells.
Not to speak about mid lvl monsters like dracoliches, xyo dragons etc, where a high lvl can easily lure 2 at once.

If you speak about lvl 100 and lower, okay, go for rcs, dreadlords etc. Still many places to be cheaper than other mages.

To sum up, in pvp world pyro is just the strongest, most tanky and kinda cheap.
In none pvp pyros are the strongest, the tankest and the cheapest of all mage sub classes
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
30th September 2015 10:09:55

Baltas if is non pvp why we need to hit on party? That didnt change anything my friend, if u were playing here u will see, i can make alone 790k h, on boar, with a bloker i will make less, that is the best exp i can make and is not even with someone. Is alone my friend... i dont undertand what r trying to say... pyro was always like that hiting on area, with party or not... lol all my life when i was complening about be pyro people were telling me than its my problem choose pyro, now the way than u said look like pyro is a good, when the truth is : probaly i will start make a little bit more money( and is not for the party thing, its because is not so expensive to hunt anymore) and not waste like i was ALWAYS... and some people will not say no to me if i need help in a task...
« First
3 4 5 6 7