29th September 2015 12:06:17 K-Zodron View post »
29th September 2015 12:32:22 K-Zodron View post »
29th September 2015 17:24:14 K-Zodron View post »
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th September 2015 14:26:55 (Last edited 29th September 2015 14:51:28)

I am kinda sceptical about these huge "balances". From op to the worst, or from the worst to op. Numbers should be adjusted, not just changed. I remember when warlocks had 40% buff and it was changed to 20% in one restart. So warlocks were extremely fragile for a year before it got adjusted to 30%. Now pyros, who were always good in blocking got it cheaper.

I understand, that manas now are more expensive, but buff costs way less now.
Imagine before when pyro got damaged for 1000, they lost 180 mana or ~ 1.5vial which is 40*1.5 =60gp
Now they would lose 120 mana. Which is 1vial = 45gp

I know the plan wasnt to make pyros buff cheaper. It was to adjust pyros disadvantage of mana req for spells reducement as dancore proposed.
What I also know, no one makes any calculations from the staff. They "feel" how they should change (no offence)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th September 2015 14:27:59 (Last edited 5th November 2018 01:15:53)

Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
29th September 2015 14:31:32

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Agger:
Quoting Deadpool:
ELYSIUM IS SUPPOSE TO BE NON PVP, why dont you take away warzone from elysium while your making changes..... why? its suppose to be NON PVP, NOT OPTIONAL PVP...... right?

What does warzone have to do with his changes on the party system in Elysium? With your way of thinking you might aswell take away the arena?

Actually, I just forgot about that haha, yea take away arena too! no pvp is no pvp right?

Its good they removed the party pvp system! I dont bother about warzone or arena, although, it wont change a thing if it exists or not! Some people want to have some fun in warzone with friends, others go to everath.. Its just what you prefer.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th September 2015 14:36:28 (Last edited 5th November 2018 01:16:01)

Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
29th September 2015 14:39:22

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Agger:
Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Agger:
Quoting Deadpool:
ELYSIUM IS SUPPOSE TO BE NON PVP, why dont you take away warzone from elysium while your making changes..... why? its suppose to be NON PVP, NOT OPTIONAL PVP...... right?

What does warzone have to do with his changes on the party system in Elysium? With your way of thinking you might aswell take away the arena?

Actually, I just forgot about that haha, yea take away arena too! no pvp is no pvp right?

Its good they removed the party pvp system! I dont bother about warzone or arena, although, it wont change a thing if it exists or not! Some people want to have some fun in warzone with friends, others go to everath.. Its just what you prefer.

NON PVP SERVER, get it right...

U dont need to get angry, lol. Im just neutral on your opinion, it wont change a thing if its there or not.
Cara E Plomo
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Ranger
29th September 2015 14:39:47 (Last edited 29th September 2015 14:40:09)

Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
29th September 2015 14:40:08

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Agger:
Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Agger:
Quoting Deadpool:

NON PVP SERVER, get it right...

Why you heff to be mad?
Put your bot on and afk some noob mobs while you're outside cooling off.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
29th September 2015 14:48:59 (Last edited 29th September 2015 14:54:07)

I don't see any of these changes as "huge" balance changes. It finally reduces the cost of mages which has been needed for a while. Doesn't boost damage at all so if more minor tweak needed in future no big deal~

Pyro shield mana reduction being reduced is just following along with an almost across the board ~33% mana cost reduction. I don't see any problem there or any effect on PvP. Maybe I am dumb though :) It reduces the cost a lot is all i guess

As for Elysium not having warzone or arena? lol... why do you even care I hope it's a troll post.... Every game that I know of has this same system FOR A REASON... players like it and developing a game is about keeping and drawing new players. Having it hurts nothing, not having it does. It doesn't stop "real" pvp people from going everath/platon but it gives Elysium players some variety for fun. It's not like warzsone is true PvP it's more like a game inside the game.

Anyways nice update. Spell animation is great hope to see more. Teleport to town is a nice feature andgold dump for players.
Monoak
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Mage
29th September 2015 14:49:56 (Last edited 29th September 2015 14:53:40)

So you think the drop rate this game good? and worsened more, congratulations, genius.

You want fuck me..
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th September 2015 15:06:52 (Last edited 29th September 2015 15:07:10)

Quoting Zaza:
I don't see any of these changes as "huge" balance changes. It finally reduces the cost of mages which has been needed for a while. Doesn't boost damage at all so if more minor tweak needed in future no big deal~

Pyro shield mana reduction being reduced is just following along with an almost across the board ~33% mana cost reduction. I don't see any problem there or any effect on PvP. Maybe I am dumb though :) It reduces the cost a lot is all i guess

As for Elysium not having warzone or arena? lol... why do you even care I hope it's a troll post.... Every game that I know of has this same system FOR A REASON... players like it and developing a game is about keeping and drawing new players. Having it hurts nothing, not having it does. It doesn't stop "real" pvp people from going everath/platon but it gives Elysium players some variety for fun. It's not like warzsone is true PvP it's more like a game inside the game.

Anyways nice update. Spell animation is great hope to see more. Teleport to town is a nice feature andgold dump for players.

Pyros are now no longer expensive class. It might be even less expensive than other mages. Their inferno hits 2 monsters all the time. So with that mana cost they make 2x more damage than I do with death blow. In Elysium now they will be hitting 5-10 monsters all the time with blockers. So pyros will be the cheapest vocation in team hunts.

So for the sake of shamans and warlocks, why did pyros get better improvement than other mages? They were underpowered or what?strongest mage damage wise, best mage blocking wise is now as expensive as warlock or as mentioned before sometimes even cheaper.
That makes me sick.

@K-zodron, I believe I give constructive feedback on most of your balances. Would you ever tell me why you think I am wrong?
1 2 3 4 5
Last »