24th November 2014 11:05:42 GM Siegfried View post »
3rd December 2014 08:32:53 K-Zodron View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th November 2014 22:14:06

Wolf, i know all that stuff you showed in diagrams. But warriors cannot make the same exp/h as rangers. Or if they could at 200lvl+. Its still not 1kk/h for fosti.
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
25th November 2014 22:19:57

Quoting Baltas:
Wolf, i know all that stuff you showed in diagrams. But warriors cannot make the same exp/h as rangers. Or if they could at 200lvl+. Its still not 1kk/h for fosti.

demonic ents, demon lords
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th November 2014 22:35:18 (Last edited 25th November 2014 22:47:35)

Quoting Gap:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Gap:
Quoting Baltas:
What are you talkimg about... 7.4 tibia tactical game? Ranger cant do any damage, so cant warrior. 3 mages kill everyone with combo ue. And thats is 1click per person unlike zezenia where u actually need timming

cuz this tibia reduce the damage on pvp after 7.4 .

That's cuz tibia has 30k people playing the game, how much do we have?

in tibia we cant hs with 3 mages.

and the game works so diference, and much more strategy on pvp. Ill give u a exemple, most of the traps we usually do here, if come from tibia style traps. but not all.

nobody here comes into the cave, blind u with magic walls lure creatures and heal while combo. dont need too much to kill someone.
is like madhouse says..

Read carefully, the discussion was about back in the old days tibia.

Edit. Back in the days high lvl mages were feared in tibia, 2 could literally wreck anybody just by spamming ues with their high ammounts of mana, knights, paladins and other mages got dropped with ease, also everybody remembers how it was like whoever plaid back then, even in wars it was a common plan to take a group of 3-5 mages and separate them from the team and make them run to enemies team from a side or behind and do a ue combo inside of them. Same as in here except like Baltas said it takes a bit more timing, the only difference is that we have 10 vs 10 people wars here max 15 and where everybody rush instead of mages and in tibia back in the days only mages cuz wars were twice as big.

PS. Nobody here comes into caves and lures monsters? Well i can and i'm sure many other can agree that it does happen in here and alot. "blind with magic walls" <-- nice...
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th November 2014 22:36:02 (Last edited 25th November 2014 22:37:48)

Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Quoting Baltas:

What does Fosti do best exp/h and where at?
Pain Covert
Player

Pharos
Level 170
Mage
26th November 2014 05:12:59

hehe mages are so unbalanced on exp/hour i agree :( i can make like 750k hour max and rangers way low lvl than me can make the same or almost the same so is unfair and ml is so hard
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
26th November 2014 09:19:12

Quoting Baltas:

Make sure this data is not from double exp week lol. To make 1kk exp/h in demonic ents he gotta make 2kk dmg per hour which is 555dmg per second. Take away running from one to another and then say "sorry master Baltas, you were right, Fosti cant make it"
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
26th November 2014 09:40:02 (Last edited 26th November 2014 09:41:14)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Baltas:

Make sure this data is not from double exp week lol. To make 1kk exp/h in demonic ents he gotta make 2kk dmg per hour which is 555dmg per second. Take away running from one to another and then say "sorry master Baltas, you were right, Fosti cant make it"

He is crazy, he can block 3-4 demonic ents + all spells :P. They are so fast, so it is really easy to lure it.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
26th November 2014 10:20:58

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Baltas:

He is crazy, he can block 3-4 demonic ents + all spells :P. They are so fast, so it is really easy to lure it.

just like he said he did 600ish critical on gali when he had same skill as me on faustin and i had +19 XD.
Very legit but 1kk on a warrior is OP, screenshot pls.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
26th November 2014 10:55:46

Blocking 3 demonic ents doesnt increase his melee hits. And 600crit on gali doesnt mean 555 average. Other than that melee hits not every sec but once per 1.5sec. So again, he cant make even close to 1kk. Prove me I am wrong.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
26th November 2014 11:17:07

Quoting Baltas:
Blocking 3 demonic ents doesnt increase his melee hits. And 600crit on gali doesnt mean 555 average. Other than that melee hits not every sec but once per 1.5sec. So again, he cant make even close to 1kk. Prove me I am wrong.

i agree.
« First
3 4 5 6 7