24th November 2014 07:08:46 K-Zodron View post »
24th November 2014 11:05:42 GM Siegfried View post »
3rd December 2014 08:32:53 K-Zodron View post »
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
26th November 2014 11:20:43 (Last edited 26th November 2014 11:40:33)

But add this sequence to it: Desolation -> Sweeping Swipe -> Healing
If he block 3 demonic ents, it is extra 1200 damage / 4 seconds (if perfect, per 3 sec) :] + hits (avg 500 /1.5 sec; top level 239, 3rd highest melee skill - 130 + 2 - 7 (with buff), majestic spiked mace - attack 24.2).

Well he can make:

Here is damage for 12 seconds:
8 hits - 4,000
3 seq of spells - 3,600

Theoretically, because it is impossible, perfect warrior can make:
Here is damage for 12 seconds:
8 hits - 4,000
4 seq of spells - 4,800
Damage - Per minute:
31,000 - 36,000
With these system he is able to get even +1 kk + / hour :]... Ofc now we must deduct time for luring / walking to second place. Well, just ask him, he will back soon. 1 kk+ is possible in Zezenia. Mage with similar level can make only 750 k/h. Is it fair? It is unfair!
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
26th November 2014 17:41:34

Why would he make sweeping swipe, he could make more exp/h just deso, same as rangers uses "combos to max up exp" by using 1 sec and quick shot which is false.

Also luring takes way more time than what you think making his exp/h way lower what you calculated, your numbers seems correct but that only a perfect paladin, also 3 demonic ents tend to damage alot i highly doubt he can make 1 sec > sweep > heal as often as you claim, it doesent always go perfect as the numbers say it would... And ofc hes not making 1kk/h i could make a small bet hes not even making over 900k/h.

If you're right then warriors top mages and rangers by 20%-25% in exp/h after 200-230 lvl? Lmao...
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
29th November 2014 09:08:45

Bring
Up
This
date on the pvp reduce or the whole update?
K-Zodron
Staff

3rd December 2014 08:32:53

We're doing our best to get everything done before Christmas, so an update during the weekend 19th to 21st December seems to be a likely release date for the update.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
3rd December 2014 10:24:30 (Last edited 18th September 2019 11:23:08)

Deleted
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
3rd December 2014 12:28:47

Quoting K-Zodron:
We're doing our best to get everything done before Christmas, so an update during the weekend 19th to 21st December seems to be a likely release date for the update.

When "shared pain" will work?
Apokalyps
Premium

Pharos
Level 530
Warrior
3rd December 2014 12:30:13 (Last edited 3rd December 2014 12:45:55)

sometimes mages forget that they have an aoe as well which hits harder by far than desolation.... if mages replaced their single target 2 second with their aoe spell and lured 3 at a time their exp would jump up by a huge amount... it would be difficult on pyro cuz the buff they have but shamans and warlocks at high lvls should have no problem incorporating that kind of stuff, lets not forget that mages heal for more and wont take melee so as long as ur stay in the realm of tht hp tht mage has its np... i really find it hard to believe that their will ever be a time that a mage cant duplicate what a warrior does and get same exp or greater, you just have to think outside the box of ur normal combo.... even rangers can run a few and wave the monsters which would increase their exp alot too.... at 240s u are so fast that u have time to play with running the creatures and such so these things are very much possible

idk if fosti gets 1kk or not but if he does, i believe a mage can do that too... maybe i will test in the future

ps... a shaman could actually do 2 aoes so tht just adds to the possibilities
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
3rd December 2014 13:34:40

Quoting Henley:
sometimes mages forget that they have an aoe as well which hits harder by far than desolation.... if mages replaced their single target 2 second with their aoe spell and lured 3 at a time their exp would jump up by a huge amount... it would be difficult on pyro cuz the buff they have but shamans and warlocks at high lvls should have no problem incorporating that kind of stuff, lets not forget that mages heal for more and wont take melee so as long as ur stay in the realm of tht hp tht mage has its np... i really find it hard to believe that their will ever be a time that a mage cant duplicate what a warrior does and get same exp or greater, you just have to think outside the box of ur normal combo.... even rangers can run a few and wave the monsters which would increase their exp alot too.... at 240s u are so fast that u have time to play with running the creatures and such so these things are very much possible

idk if fosti gets 1kk or not but if he does, i believe a mage can do that too... maybe i will test in the future

ps... a shaman could actually do 2 aoes so tht just adds to the possibilities

Dude, what are you talking about.. First of all, if mages lure more monsters, then they have to heal too often so it slows down the exp. Second of all, your desolation is stronger than my advanced soul fire. And with lvls, difference will just grow.
Warlockk Tryndamere
Player

Platon
Level 4
Mage
3rd December 2014 15:01:15

Quoting Henley:
sometimes mages forget that they have an aoe as well which hits harder by far than desolation.... if mages replaced their single target 2 second with their aoe spell and lured 3 at a time their exp would jump up by a huge amount...

Hey, buddy, what are you smoking?
Apokalyps
Premium

Pharos
Level 530
Warrior
3rd December 2014 15:08:19

advanced soulfire is slightly less but the shaman aoe is more damage at high lvls than advanced soulfire u can even ask luis... but even with advanced soulfire a warlock can configure to more damage i can show u the math if u like
« First
4 5 6 7