24th November 2014 11:05:42 GM Siegfried View post »
3rd December 2014 08:32:53 K-Zodron View post »
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
24th November 2014 11:00:55

Will there be a achievement for having swag?
GM Siegfried
Game Master

24th November 2014 11:05:42

Quoting Akolix:

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll look into that ;)
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
24th November 2014 11:16:27

Quoting Siegfried:
Quoting Akolix:

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll look into that ;)

THANKS! Looking forward to the update!
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
24th November 2014 11:22:25

Good job with brewing, crafting and gathering features but if I wouldn't change the pvp damage so drastically like this; 25%.. because not every team has 10+ heads avaible at same time to do something, if you turn pvp into shit by adding ghosting(even starting with lower lvls) and making it harder and harder to kill someone you gonna fail like Tibia did. People will get tired of the new stuff faster than you think not everyone is retarded enough to play non-pvp and for those who like killing/being killed, the game will get waaay too boring unless you decide to change the whole pvp system, change every spell, classes and create new ones. then its maybe worth playing

Remember that this game has a low population atm and won't be worth waiting 10+ hours or setting dates to gather enough people to pvp, you also made a lot of people quit with that ban wave. Not that it was a bad idea but timing couldn't be worse to do that. You should've done it earlier in my opnion.

Anyways why not open a new server pvp enforced server? Just learn from the past mistakes and re-open Tartarus, i'm not the only one who would come back to the game for sure ;))

#POLLFORPVP-E
Adsasdadsdas
Player

Pharos
Level 3
Ranger
24th November 2014 11:50:09

,,Have a total of 1 million gold on your back balance at any point in time

Level 100+ recommended''

good achievement. better make it ONLY for 100+ because there arent lower lvls with big money for example 20 lvl with 10kk? pff.

anyway k-zordon is my idol. after 3 months of waiting he answered to me that he will check my case ,ASAP'. really? im waiting now 2 weeks and 0 answer yet? ,asap' is again 3 months? good game - Zezeniaonline! ignore fair players, make updates which destroy pvp!
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
24th November 2014 12:11:34

now ppl will use more strategy on pvp, about bravery : no problem we have dispel ....
Qcon
Player

Platon
Level 114
Mage
24th November 2014 17:02:12

KZ feels really good you'r back! =) I hope everything is good with you. Do what you need to do to get more people online and a more active game. Really looking forward and good luck! :D
Immortal Lukas
Player

Pharos
Level 103
Mage
24th November 2014 17:32:39

hello.
i think its rly bad idea bc all know why we take lvls here on everath. we take it fo more dmg and funny pvp now when u change dmg we lost funa nd play on mage will be nosense bc whe cant killed 150+paladyn. how u think about this? maybe more thinking about new quest or instant party hunt in special rooms like assasinator quest but more exp od drop.

DONT CHANGE DMG IF U DONT WANT LOST PLAYERS.
thx LukNITRO
The Greatest
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
24th November 2014 17:57:02

I think making pvp damage lower is a really bad idea. It will surely increase dying rate of high lvls. Look, now it's pretty difficult to kill someone who is 10 lvls lower and if you decrease dmg it will be impossible... People will create more noob chars for killing higher lvls 3v1 for example and the higher lvl will do nothing at all. Think about it again pls :)
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
24th November 2014 19:29:45

@KZ

you have time to come and talk about banneds and devlog..
but no have time to help your players on support email?
1 2 3 4
Last »