1 2
K-Zodron
Staff

16th July 2014 18:17:49

New to Zezenia? Register and start playing now for free!

[Previous devlogs: Opening of the Devlog | ... | New content & release date | About the next update]

----------------------------------------

The work on our next update is progressing at a decent pace, and today I'll talk about some of the new stuff that is coming soon.

Like I mentioned last week, there will be adjustments made to the day-night cycle. After the next update, the bright daylight will last a lot longer and nights will be shorter. In addition to the revamped day-night cycle there will be colorized light sources, see the screenshot below for sneak peek. Of course there are other tweaks too, for example monsters will return to their original spawn after a time of inactivity with no target (15 minutes on Non-PVP and 60 minutes on PVP servers).

The next update will also bring along new monsters (including a new boss monster or two), new items and new quests. We have also spent a little bit of time working on better spawns for existing monsters, like the Demonic Ents and Demon Lords we mentioned a couple weeks ago, and a new, large Ghost Dragon area.

Naturally when the update is closer we'll let you know the exact release date. Stay tuned!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Work in progress with colorized lights.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Part of the new Ghost Dragon spawn.
Vayu
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
16th July 2014 18:22:56

Colored lights hype
Donray Warrior
Player

Pharos
Level 83
Warrior
16th July 2014 18:30:48

Nice keep it going =]
Myk Myk Disco Polo
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
16th July 2014 18:34:20

I am very glad that my proposal comes into life! (colored lights) :)
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
16th July 2014 20:47:10

Very nice !
Maybe you can check my proposal's thread:
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/11914/1
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
16th July 2014 21:47:26

Wohoo :) Time to slay Bliatheroith the Beast for his new items! Light sources and Ghost dragon spawn is something i'm looking forward to also!
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
16th July 2014 23:37:12

Bliatheroith the Beast will almost positively not be in this update, i don't give staff that much credit for adding something hardcore like that after making a statue of him in gulshan, but maybe they will make something of the inaccessible places in gulshan

Ryan~
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
17th July 2014 00:46:18

Bliatheroith will get #rekt so hard! Pretty hyped for the new quests too!

Sincerely,
Ian.
Old Bemek
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
18th July 2014 04:14:43

I love it, the lights the most .. Keep it up! // Waiting!.

Greets. Bemek.
Xil
Player

Elysium
Level 85
Ranger
18th July 2014 07:31:56

The new lighting is looking good!
1 2