1 2
K-Zodron
Staff

6th June 2014 18:32:09

New to Zezenia? Register and start playing now for free!

[Previous devlogs: Opening of the Devlog | ... | Buy offers and guild wars | Guild management & wars]

----------------------------------------

As many of you know, we did not allow access to any new hunting areas, monsters, quests or items during our public test server. However, rest assured that those things have not been ignored despite the apparent focus on game mechanic improvements. In this devlog I'll outline some of the things that are coming.

Based on player proposals you've posted on the forum, we have expanded existing spawns. Ranging from Giants to Colossal Golems, there are more pure spawns for the already existing stronger creatures.

Included with these new areas are also new monsters, both with new sprites and modifications of old ones. In the mix there's a few regular monsters that are stronger than any non-boss monster currently ingame. Quite obviously they come with new, previously unobtainable loot.

We are also finishing the designing, implementation and testing of some quests, and the addition of special loot items to enraged monsters. More details about these will be seen ingame after the update has been released.

The targeted release date of the update is currently 21st June, so stay tuned!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
A new Xyioquan Dragon spawn.

The bank of Gulshan Village.

One of the new monsters.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
6th June 2014 18:54:21

That seems nice!

I have been actively playing since over 11 months or so and I gotta say that's the first time I see new monsters, loots, new areas etc. I can be wrong, but I suppose nothing as new as those stuff has been done over 2-3 years in the past, so that's really, really nice to have those changes.

Good job, hopefully these stuff will attract new players and caught the attention of old players aswell!
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
6th June 2014 19:16:43

Everything will get rly active again after update with these new questst and high lvl monsters and new beast eq and items..

Good job keep it up

Ryan-
Cruz
Player

Elysium
Level 38
Mage
6th June 2014 19:22:54

I know that this wont get into the topic theme, but K-Zodron me and many more are still w8ing the non-pvp and pvp worlds in europe... I'm not going to level a character to get to pay for a transfer after a world is open, i rather pay to get premmium then to transfer... So reconsider the idea of getting some worlds in Europe...
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
6th June 2014 20:18:09

If u were active stall u would know they just shutdown the only Europe world because it was dead. Play the server ur on or don't play. Bye

Ryan-
Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
6th June 2014 22:50:16 (Last edited 6th June 2014 22:51:44)

So... did Madhouse donate this sprite or did you stole it?

Madhouse sprite - Composite Bowman
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
6th June 2014 22:59:06 (Last edited 6th June 2014 23:00:42)

Quoting Neurotic:
So... did Madhouse donate this sprite or did you stole it?

Madhouse sprite - Composite Bowman

He gave that, this sprite was used in Battle of Flags.

@Thread

Amazing ! <3
And a proposal: Maybe the players can reset the talents in warzone, for test of new strategy for example.
:)
Pombo
Player

Elysium
Level 153
Warrior
7th June 2014 05:37:35

I can't wait for this update. :)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
7th June 2014 06:30:18 (Last edited 24th August 2015 16:47:08)

Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
7th June 2014 14:35:42

Why did you kill the dog? You.. you.
1 2