1 2 3
K-Zodron
Staff

29th June 2014 18:52:12 (Last edited 29th June 2014 19:33:17)

New to Zezenia? Register and start playing now for free!

[Previous devlogs: Opening of the Devlog | ... | Guild management & wars | New content & release date]

----------------------------------------

Now that the latest update is running somewhat smoothly, we have shifted our focus to the next update.

In version 5.0.0 our main goal is to have new content. New areas, with new monsters. New quests, especially for higher level players. And of course improvements to old areas, for example the current Demonic Ent spawn will be replaced by Demon Lords and the Demonic Ents are moved to a new forest-type spawn. We're also working on small technical changes, such as an improved day-night cycle with regard to the community's input from our current poll.

To keep the pace of updates faster than before, we have decided that the update will be released before the end of July. The exact date is not decided yet, but keep checking the website and the Devlog for more information in the near future!

If you haven't noticed yet, we added a Library section to the website, with perhaps most notably maps of some cities, like Ellaria, the capital city. Also, if you are a Twitch.tv streamer, you can get listed on our official live stream list by sending an e-mail to support@zezeniaonline.com with your stream info.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
New Demonic Ent forest spawn.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Addition of shortcuts to shorten walking times in some key areas.
Kavooo
Player

Elysium
Level 229
Warrior
29th June 2014 19:04:09

Nice :)

need quests lv 100+
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th June 2014 19:24:45 (Last edited 29th June 2014 19:36:29)

Sounds nice, Staff. Good luck!

I think that Demonic Ents guarding a respawn of Jovsrettok boss would be awesome, good luck with your creativity though.
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
29th June 2014 19:28:04

Keep it going ;)

Finally,dont forget to add more stronger monster ( just dont change the colours )
Skorilieeeloei
Sage

Platon
Level 25
Warrior
29th June 2014 19:34:04

Quoting K-Zodron:

for example the current Demonic Ent spawn will be replaced by Demon Lords and the Demonic Ents are moved to a new forest-type spawn.

haha
Well done ! xD
Keep going.
Myk Myk Disco Polo
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
29th June 2014 19:44:48

I hope you'll improve ingame light with some light effects, colours etc ;)
Shakaaos
Player

Elysium
Level 187
Warrior
29th June 2014 21:39:09

You need to spoiler quests .. Zezenia need to give information to the players, so to have some motivation

seems here that does not require a team to nothing, hunting, boss, when it reaches level 100 it seems that the game is
losing the will to play ;
Individual is ... basically everything, I repeat Zezenia need:

Level quests 100 +;
Invasion Bosses

sry my english.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
29th June 2014 21:54:53

Quoting Mizdek:
You need to spoiler quests .. Zezenia need to give information to the players, so to have some motivation

seems here that does not require a team to nothing, hunting, boss, when it reaches level 100 it seems that the game is
losing the will to play ;
Individual is ... basically everything, I repeat Zezenia need:

Level quests 100 +;
Invasion Bosses

sry my english.

Quoting Annihilon:
Nice :)

need quests lv 100+

Good Job by improving some spawns ! I was kinda getting used to the current ones but I can deal with it. Aslong it brings more people :D

I agree with the quest spoilers, are there new questes or once again unfinished stuff ? like 150+ questes and such. Make it more interesting for high level player.
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
29th June 2014 22:43:00

Great news with area updates and new spawns, the shortcuts will also be great! Looking forward to it :)
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
30th June 2014 00:41:43

Good news! What about moving jovs away from gali? They are really close together and people always teying to abuse hunting both bosses. They should be moved further apart from eachother. 2 bosses within 1 min from eachother shouldnt happen. Just my opinion anyways.
1 2 3