5th May 2014 07:43:20 K-Zodron View post »
17th December 2014 23:26:52 K-Zodron View post »
10th March 2015 02:10:35 K-Zodron View post »
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
21st April 2014 04:02:42 (Last edited 6th March 2016 18:00:30)

Hello,
This new list is the second part of "List of proposal"
This new list can be updated any time.

__
29) Enable walk thru each other in protection zones
Very simple, do the samething what you guys did with lvl 20- for everyone in pz.

28) New npc channel
Already has a time where is just impossible try talk with some npcs. Like Osvald, Thorvald, Elsa, Npc of locate. We need wait a player stop talking and say bye to we start our turn, but really its very very annoying, because some players (most nb chars) just start spamming for any1 can talk. A nice solution is create a new channel only for npcs;

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

27) Magus Diadem options
Basically, with these new items what give us magic level, many players are complaining about items what gives another type of skills, like distance and meele. So thinking in this way, maybe i found something what can help us in one specific item, "Magus Diadem".
Its simple, same as enchanted rings work. Ranger take a helmet what gives distance, warrior meele and mage magic level.
(Distance) (Meele) (Magic Level)

26) New shots to different wands [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]
Zezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum Screenshot
These items are completely different and have the same shot, something really bad. My opinion is just do 2 different shots (dont need be very cool, just something what refer to the wand) and keep this one what already exist to golden ornate. To emerald, something like the diamond, but a little bit smaller. And for the serpent, something like it; Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot.

25) Ideas for fishing skill
Well, I was talking with Ardox and we had a idea about functions to fishing skill.
To skill 20 will be possible fish penguins and crabs from the ocean. In skill 30 with a new rod, the player will can fish in the swamp.
What you guys think?

24) Symbol to blessing [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]
Idk if there is any way to know if you are blessing but I thought something like it,
This image (a cross) remains in buff bar (above of your set) when you are with bless.

23) New option in party's window
Simple and direct,
"Change the player selected for be the leader of the party"

22) Examples of more furnitures [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]
Like the name says xD

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

21) Little treasures/trashs to fish
For a better profit to the newcomers, my proposal is do a system of lottery, when the players are fishing. Maybe they can find: gold bars (1 - 3), Old Fishing Net (im doing a new sprite), box, chair, barrel, and some another random stuff.
Add for the npcs of who work selling fish, to buy Old Fishing Net and Gold Fishs.

Example of the old fishing nets:

ps: the first (left to right) is the normal.

20) Plus citizens (npcs)
With the new map, Ellaria and Gulshan Village, I realize about how desert are these cities, with some blackboards saying "Out of Business". Its really boring, is only possible see 1 npc selling/buying something, Like arrows, pots...
So what is my proposal? Do 2 or 3 npcs selling/buying the same things, but with different prices, making the newcomers explore and talk with all npcs for do a better profit and know a little bit more about the story of the game.

Example:
Put plus 2 npcs selling/buying food in the red "X"

19) Different types of Javelins
The Javelin is a very cool item and in my opinion isnt being utilized in the way it could be. Some new javelins like Gold Javelin, Silver Javelin could be implemented and change the minds of the rangers, since if someone is using javelins, can use shield too.

18) Remake of some items [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]
Some sprites are very ugly, like the Gastraphetes: Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot or the Vozuth Rune: Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
In my opinion, the Quiver is very ugly too and I did some changes and in my opinion, its much better now.
What you think?
For check my Graphics section, (click here).

17) Monsters Npcs [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]
For a better rpg and for new history in the game, can be implemented some new monsters, who sell or buy items and talk with the players, in some random areas and in the citys too.
For example, Lukas, the Dwarf !
He can sell some great equips and buy some rares, like the emerald ones.

It would be required do a quest for understand the language of the monsters.

16) Information of magic (premmy) [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]
A player asked me if I knew differentiate premmy spells of normal spells. I know, but only because im an old player.
So why not do something like it:

15) Small change in the support channel [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]
As most sages should know, the fansite zezenium.com is our best tool to help some newcomers. So my proposal is add this msg in the support channel when it is open.

Examples:

The old suggestions is in another topic. If you need read the details, click in the link below:

14) New bodies for the bosses
For more details click here.

13) Cancel the rest of premium time

12) Events

11) Market [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]

10) Quest Log [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]

9) Puzzles and Missions

8) Traveling [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]

7) Character Outfit [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]

6) Market edit [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]

5) New Dp area

4) System of follow

3) More RPG

2) Javelins in warzone [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]

1) Furniture [Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot]

__

Comment your opinion ! And give more proposals to also be added to the list.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
21st April 2014 09:22:53

Agreed.
I suggest another text for the support chat tho:
If you need help with the game, do not hesitate to ask in this channel. English only and no chatting, please!
Remember to read Tips and Tricks section on Forum and visit the fansite www.zezenium.com for additional guidance.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
21st April 2014 12:43:18 (Last edited 21st April 2014 12:43:39)

If zezenium's information was 100% accurate I would say yes, but as a huge amount of it is not I don't think that should be done until then, giving new people wrong information would be worse than giving them none.
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
21st April 2014 14:37:17 (Last edited 21st April 2014 15:02:35)

Quoting El Viperz:
If zezenium's information was 100% accurate I would say yes, but as a huge amount of it is not I don't think that should be done until then, giving new people wrong information would be worse than giving them none.

yea ok, there are still some bugs,but even Dutches use zezenium

You would say yes, but you are too lazy, and you wont help these newcomers by giving reports about incorrect info at zezenium in this thread -> link<--.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
2nd May 2014 19:47:58

UPDATE !

Check the number #16 in the list.
K-Zodron
Staff

5th May 2014 07:43:20

12) As you might have read from our devlogs, we're planning to have automatic events in the future.
13) Canceling the rest of premium time (I assume to teleport out of premium areas quickly) will not be added.
14) Probably not happening because the few artist donations we get are going to have priority on more important matters.
15) It's not a bad proposal, I'll think about it!
16) Yeah, there should definitely be a mention of premium or not in the spells dialog.

I think I already gave feedback on the other points in your old thread. Thanks again for your proposals!
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
19th May 2014 21:25:46 (Last edited 19th May 2014 22:37:53)

Proposal

1. Weak Healing shouldn't stay at same heal points (0-30). Weak Healing should be more developed, example (0-110), (0-70)
2. Ranger should have at least one AoE spell.
3. Quest proposal, Maybe doing a new hard quest (?), when I am talking about hard I mean for example you need all subclasses to do the quest.

Sincerely,
Isak Sworder
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
19th May 2014 21:51:27 (Last edited 19th May 2014 22:44:04)

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Proposal
1. Weak Healing shouldn't stay at same heal points (0-30). Weak Healing should be more developed, example (0-110)
2. Ranger should have at least one AoE spells.
3. Quest proposal, Maybe doing a new hard quest (?), when I am talking about hard I mean for example you need all subclasses to do the quest.

1. I'd prefer 0-70 instead of 0-110.
2. Damage couldnt be really high...It should be a 2 second cooldown, with something like half damage of a Mage's Soulfire/Warriors 2 sec spell. (0-110ish)
3. Totally agreed, a level 150 quest?

Nice ideas, well thought, Yalophos :P
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
20th May 2014 07:34:24

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Proposal

1. Weak Healing shouldn't stay at same heal points (0-30). Weak Healing should be more developed, example (0-110), (0-70)
2. Ranger should have at least [b]one AoE spell.[/b]

Sincerely,
Isak Sworder

Rogue has one Aoe look a like spell, so does marksman and they are strong enough. Rangers dont need any change.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
11th June 2014 12:34:22

Event Propsal
It's summer right now and world cup will start soon, why not create a event similar to the world cup. Maybe host a Football Tournament or maybe a event, about the game before or maybe something else?
1 2 3
Last »