Our newest update, version 6.4.0, has been released! Lots of new stuff and tweaks are brought with this update. Read through this announcement for all the details.
As always, to play you must first update your client. If the automatic ingame patcher does not work you can redownload the game client from the website's Download section.Steam users, please restart Steam to initiate the game client update!
First of all, a new type of equipment was added to the game - spell books. Thanks to this change, the mages will only be able to use this kind of equipment as a targe, and using ordinary shields (this also applies to rangers) will simply become unwearable.
Secondly, the number of available quivers has been also increased (more than three times). And no one except a ranger will be able to use this equipment piece. This also applies to bows and crossbows.
Thirdly, warrior as the only class will be able to use melee weapons and shields.
Many new bracelets and gauntlets have been added. In addition, the statistics of most of these items have been changed.
Barbarian received two new spells. First works exactly like old good Blind Rush, but to use it higher magic level is needed. Second spell - Bloody Cross allow barbarians to deal great damage around themselves. We also changed few spells of shaman. Most fixes are related to shorter cooldowns, but the most important change is, extending the duration and increasing the power of Fortitude Growth. In addition we improved slightly buffs of marksman, rogue, pyromancer and warlock. Markman also received a new spell allowing them to create enchanted javelins.
Just released update brings 4 new daily quests to the game. For more details ask Nathanael in Gulshan Village, Galfrid in Arnau, Egon in Dryadon's Tower and Harry in Yarrael. There is also quest for everyone who will finish 100 each premium dungeon - the requirements are high, but the rewards are great.
The new Premium Shop allows you to quickly and easily buy Home Teleport Scrolls (Non-PVP only), 10% Experience Boost (3 hours), Name Change and the 3 high-end health and mana potions.
The efficiency of two old talents has been reduced. This fix applies to resistance and fortification. It was necessary, and both changes will allow us to balance all classes. In addition, we added three new talents:
- Boost Healing - increase efficiency of all healing spells.
- Gatheringing Boost - increase chance to gather more than just one gatherable product.
- Weapon Boost - increase attack statistics of used weapon.
Gathering and Recipes
The number of gatherable plants has been significantly increased. From now on, the player will be able to combine gathering with hunting, because, new gatherable plants have been located in the vicinity of stronger monsters. In short, the list of gatherable plants has been increased by the following: celery, orknie celery, volcanic horseradish, warg chamomile, dragon chicory, elvish onion. Therefore, many recipes have been changed. Items like bottle of rage elixir, golem heart, vampire fangs or warg fur are not needed to brew anymore.
This update contain also few other fixes, such as:
- new dungeon - to access this place ask Marius, Captain of Vevay boat.
- 17 new houses, most of them are located in Eidos, and just four in Wildau.
- improved graphics of basaltic ground, drum, drum stick, leather gauntlets, basic gauntlets, reformed basic gauntlets and short bow.
- improved spawns of Yahgan Summoners in Kpunda.
- improved spawns of Evil Eyes, Hellish Gladiators, Hellish Archangels near Vevay.
- decreased efficiency of life steal potion (10 % instead of 15%), magic defense potion (7% instead of 10%) and defense potion (4% instead of 5%).
- added new colors to some spell buff bars.
Don't hesitate to report any bugs to us!
Your Zezenia Online Stuff
« Back to News
Published: Tuesday, February 6, 2018