Update 22nd June: The test server has been closed.
The public test server has been opened - read through this announcement to learn what's new!
First of all, instead of releasing all summer update changes at once, we decided to release a part of the update earlier. This means that phase 1 of the summer update will be released before the end of June.
New Beginner City
We're introducing a new city with emphasis on availability of spawns and NPCs to newcomers. Basically the city is very small so all services are easy to find. There should be spawns in every direction for newbies, so that they can easily find hunting grounds.
However, we will not make this the starter city yet in this update. The new city will need new quests and guides before we can set it as the default beginner city.
You can get to the new city by asking captain Leo to take you to the "new city", or by walking from Lyedel or Gulshan Village.
Also at this point proposals for the name of the new city are very welcome!
There are 4 new outfits and 1 new "hair" available.
Kill Counter Bars
New bars underneath the experience calculator bar now show your current kill task progress.
We are introducing 4 new daily quests, which are:
- Adriano's Daily Delivery
- Helping Simon
- Gambling with Cromwell
- In Clifton's Aid
Note that all dailies have a randomized reward, so it might be different for you each time.
A new jungle-themed dungeon has been added for level 160+ players. Just like before, there are rewards for each completion, and a special reward for the 5th, 20th and 100th completions.
Raids & Weather
We have re-introduced our long forgotten raid system. This time, raids will also sometimes include a weather effect (fog). Special monsters will spawn in these raids, dropping special loot. During the test server raids will occur much more often than on the live servers.
The following raids are available on the test server so far:
- Warzone Boss (foggy area, high experience, but no loot - just a boss for fun fighting)
- Fog Demon raid (foggy area, special loot)
- Fog Yeti raid (foggy area, special loot)
- Leprechaun Party (high drop-rate of four-leaf)
- Collector raid (high drop-rate of collectibles)
- Slightly improved loot rates of evil ent, lighter, ice demon, devastating beetle and bush terror.
- Adjusted Freak to be more ranged-friendly.
- Adjusted kill counts for low and mid difficulty kill challenge tasks.
- Training tasks will now be 1.5x between skills 100 - 200 on speed-rate servers.
- Added spaces as thousand separator in the market dialog price column.
- Ability to choose icon for minimap markers.
Please report any bugs you find in this thread!
« Back to News
Published: Wednesday, June 21, 2017