1 2 3
Olha Pedraa
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 466
Mage
S9
31K
14th July 2026 22:26:40

Quoting Bobs Furniture:
"you are really a group of low q.i. players and lack of skills."

Bro its I.Q.... guess yours is to low to know that LOL

UHUHUHAHAHA
Monkey

Also, I haven't seen you in the war; you whine too much for someone who doesn't even show up for the war.
Rana Lhoades
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 112
Warrior
18K
15th July 2026 10:05:50

Pharos was too easy, won in a day by aegis players. Hence why all the cheats have been pulled out to resist those gods. Until next time (or fixes).
Olha Pedraa
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 466
Mage
S9
31K
15th July 2026 14:20:00

Quoting Rana Lhoades:
Pharos was too easy, won in a day by aegis players. Hence why all the cheats have been pulled out to resist those gods. Until next time (or fixes).

That's right; I agree with you 100%.
1 2 3