|
Olha Pedraa Player
Pharos
Level 466
Mage
S9
31K
|
14th July 2026 22:26:40 "you are really a group of low q.i. players and lack of skills." Bro its I.Q.... guess yours is to low to know that LOL UHUHUHAHAHA Monkey Also, I haven't seen you in the war; you whine too much for someone who doesn't even show up for the war. |
|
Rana Lhoades Player
Elysium
Level 112
Warrior
18K
|
15th July 2026 10:05:50
Pharos was too easy, won in a day by aegis players. Hence why all the cheats have been pulled out to resist those gods. Until next time (or fixes).
|
|
Olha Pedraa Player
Pharos
Level 466
Mage
S9
31K
|
15th July 2026 14:20:00 Pharos was too easy, won in a day by aegis players. Hence why all the cheats have been pulled out to resist those gods. Until next time (or fixes). That's right; I agree with you 100%. |