The Top Mage
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 373
Mage
S8
S7
24
97K
29th April 2026 14:18:18

Hello!





Enjoy!
Eva Notty
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 206
Mage
S9
90K
29th April 2026 14:48:23

Imagine posting a war video where your team is seen dying more than getting kills .

Anyways nice video , aegis dominado .

Thanks
Claws
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
30th April 2026 02:53:02

cala boca cream seu lixo
Eva Notty
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 206
Mage
S9
90K
30th April 2026 14:12:17

Quoting Claws:
cala boca cream seu lixo

Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger .

Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life.

Thanks
Gelik Cuida
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12K
30th April 2026 14:24:47

Quoting Eva Notty:
Quoting Claws:
cala boca cream seu lixo

Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger .

Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life.

Thanks


Still crying?
Eva Notty
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 206
Mage
S9
90K
1st May 2026 12:27:51

Quoting Gelik Cuida:
Quoting Eva Notty:
Quoting Claws:
cala boca cream seu lixo

Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger .

Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life.

Thanks


Still crying?

Seems the only ones crying are the ones who got kicked from Aegis .

Thanks
Gelik Cuida
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12K
1st May 2026 12:42:07

Quoting Eva Notty:
Quoting Gelik Cuida:
Quoting Eva Notty:
Quoting Claws:
cala boca cream seu lixo

Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger .

Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life.

Thanks


Still crying?

Seems the only ones crying are the ones who got kicked from Aegis .

Thanks


Still crying?