|
The Top Mage Player
Pharos
Level 373
Mage
S8
S7
24
97K
|
29th April 2026 14:18:18
Hello!
Enjoy! |
|
Eva Notty Player
Pharos
Level 206
Mage
S9
90K
|
29th April 2026 14:48:23
Imagine posting a war video where your team is seen dying more than getting kills .
Anyways nice video , aegis dominado . Thanks |
|
Claws Player
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
|
30th April 2026 02:53:02
cala boca cream seu lixo
|
|
Eva Notty Player
Pharos
Level 206
Mage
S9
90K
|
30th April 2026 14:12:17 cala boca cream seu lixo Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger . Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life. Thanks |
|
Gelik Cuida Player
Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12K
|
30th April 2026 14:24:47 cala boca cream seu lixo Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger . Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life. Thanks Still crying? |
|
Eva Notty Player
Pharos
Level 206
Mage
S9
90K
|
1st May 2026 12:27:51 cala boca cream seu lixo Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger . Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life. Thanks Still crying? Seems the only ones crying are the ones who got kicked from Aegis . Thanks |
|
Gelik Cuida Player
Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12K
|
1st May 2026 12:42:07 cala boca cream seu lixo Hey Law, I understand that you are frustrated with not only me but the game and staff, but I wish nothing but good will to you and your mental health . There is no need to post just to talk bad about someone in another language. We are all grown ups, it’s sad to see you still acting like you did when we played when we were younger . Bless your soul, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life. Thanks Still crying? Seems the only ones crying are the ones who got kicked from Aegis . Thanks Still crying? |