1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
15th August 2023 08:08:01 Administration View post »
19th August 2023 12:46:33 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 13:14:26 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 16:23:23 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 19:47:27 CM Mercury View post »
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
13th August 2023 10:41:18

-Added random spawn groups & pillars to Hardcore Devils spawn.
Pillars of Power give a 25% damage buff to nearby monsters marked by a golden aura. Killing a monster within range of a Pillar of Power grants a 5% XP boost in exchange.

I was already at the devil's hardcore spawn I met a yellow pillar on the left side but one of the Devils dont wana by ded .cut his health bar to half then the Devil reappeared with full health I stood there for 10 minutes the only way to kill him was to lure the monster away from him pillar

Bug is an immortal devil under the influence of the yellow pillar
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
13th August 2023 12:25:04

Quoting Waldemaro:
-Added random spawn groups & pillars to Hardcore Devils spawn.
Pillars of Power give a 25% damage buff to nearby monsters marked by a golden aura. Killing a monster within range of a Pillar of Power grants a 5% XP boost in exchange.

I was already at the devil's hardcore spawn I met a yellow pillar on the left side but one of the Devils dont wana by ded .cut his health bar to half then the Devil reappeared with full health I stood there for 10 minutes the only way to kill him was to lure the monster away from him pillar

Bug is an immortal devil under the influence of the yellow pillar

I saw it too.. i put devil on red hp .. after some sec he got full hp again..
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
13th August 2023 14:57:18

Quoting Askja:
Some remarks/questions :

- Pillars of power are pretty cool, giving 5% more exp to players who can afford additionnal damages. For others it will require they lure mobs out of the zone, maybe a bit tricky.

- Curiously I didn't meet any pillars of heal. How does it work ? Do they respawn randomly (power or heal) after being "killed" ? If so I bet players will keep alive "forever" all pillars of power ... Is it the reason why I didn't meet any pillar of heal ?

- If pillars of heal make mobs so hard to kill, I recommend they won't be added to existing spawn (=nerf of spawns, not good idea with the actual lack of good spawns) but to newly added mobs with "huge" exp reward.

- I like the white square cursor on minimap, granting far more precision

- I don't like at all the following fact : when you zoom out then zoom in again on minimap, you don't come back on your position but at a place depending on your mouse cursor. Any inevitable move of mouse during the process makes you come back in a random place often far from your char : nerfed quality of life.

- where can we find fire traps ?

- about randomized group spawns (tested on spellweavers) : it would be far better if you add new mobs to existing spellweavers, making the place "semi-hardcore" instead of replacing randomly some spellweavers by weaker mobs. Right now the place is still worst for poor high level players having to task spellweavers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now something completely different : I took advantage of test server to test myself on various bosses.
As paladin level 492 (skills 144+20ish) and very good new gear, I'm still absolutly unable to kill Diroth .... It's not even a matter of time, I simply can't kill it, its HP don't decrease. Omg it's ridiculous !

Please consider giving "something" to paladin to help them with such ridiculous situation (eg, through holy sword rework, we could have a spell to nerf boss armor and healing ability)

You can find a heal pillar inside mighty magician bears respaw, there are two stairs inside the big respaw one to the left and one to right with mighty bears, there is one pillar on each side
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
13th August 2023 16:43:30

Quoting Tokan Sado:
You can find a heal pillar inside mighty magician bears respaw, there are two stairs inside the big respaw one to the left and one to right with mighty bears, there is one pillar on each side

Ty, I was then able to give it a try (dunno why but at first I thought pillars will spawn randomly).

I took me a bit longer to kill those healing werebears, but without too much difficuties (which is completely different with what was written about HC devil, weird).

But I don't catch the point : shouldn't we have some exp bonus too to compensate this added difficulty ?

Worst : I got "random" exp from this kills, sometimes 40% of what it should be, sometimes 60%, etc. I guess it's because they were harmed by some other players before me, then refilled their HP.

All those points together make me think those pillars of health are a weird addition.
Invoker
Premium

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
13th August 2023 17:58:43 (Last edited 13th August 2023 17:59:57)

Shadowzin -
There's still room for improving the old spawns. I STILL CAN'T GO HUNTING WITH MY FRIENDS.

We want new hunts, I can't stand the old ones anymore.

+1

Other than that, congratulations to the staff, for the new city, it was well done, and in my opinion it could be the main city (I will particularly buy a house there)!

*Increase the respaws that exist, just like they did with the evil leggionare respaw!

****AND PLEASE, PUT THE QUIVER TO ENCHANT TOO!***

I hunted in a team, with a 596 barbarian on the werebear and magician werebear, and my exp was much lower than in my best solo respaw! (9kk/hour less).

In short, team hunting has become unfeasible! And hunting solo is extremely monotonous, especially in respaw where we have hunted a million times!
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
13th August 2023 18:39:52

first congratulations on the new city, very well mechanical and well made. We know this is the beginning as mentioned in adm's post. I expect new animals and really hardcore places to hunt, we're ready for that.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1022
Mage
13th August 2023 21:52:40

With all due respect, so far the update has been disappointing. new area with nothing interesting, no place having a good hunting potential.

the pillars are hideous so they nerfed hunting once again. You can put a 10% experience boost that maybe equals the exp without it.

the random respawn in devil -1 is interesting(Only.)

I still don't look at the high levels that so many complain and ask for group huntings.
Hellsinner
Premium

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
13th August 2023 22:33:17

Spellweavers with guardians and warriors. This is not the best choice for improving that respawn.

Please put more spellweavers on existing floors and create new floors, maybe 2 or 3 with just spellweavers as well.
Hazzer
Premium

Pharos
Level 410
Ranger
13th August 2023 23:37:45 (Last edited 13th August 2023 23:38:41)

<3On the pillars of healing make mobs so difficult to kill, this pillar makes no sense, since there is no benefit to the player, only difficulty.
Healing is very high.
>>>>>:smartass:Monsters on this pillar could give chances of rare items, magic potions, like pot of luck etc...
:smartass:Add monsters to hunts, to make them more challenging and more used.
<3<3:About party game, in pvp areas it would be interesting to reduce the damage by 30% received by the friend in the party.
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
14th August 2023 06:41:22 (Last edited 14th August 2023 09:06:07)

While browsing minimap (Edit : worldmap, not minimap) of new continent, I just got a client crash, with a widget message saying something like that "failure to create sprite texture".

Now as soon as I reconnect, I get instantly a new client crash, probably because worldmap is still open at same crashing place :smartass:
1 2 3 4
Last »