1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
15th August 2023 08:08:01 Administration View post »
19th August 2023 12:46:33 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 13:14:26 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 16:23:23 CM Mercury View post »
22nd August 2023 19:47:27 CM Mercury View post »
Administration
Staff

12th August 2023 22:17:30 (Last edited 18th August 2023 07:03:17)

The Test Server is now closed. Thanks for your participation!

Here's what's new in this Test Server:

Minimap Upgrade

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

The new Mini- & World Map provides a comprehensive, unobscured map of the Zezenia Online game world. Look up markers & quests using the renewed World Map dialog. Find hints on where to go next using the Quest Log's integrated maps.

New Spawns & Mechanics

Random Spawns rotate between monsters of the same type. Find newly added groups of Lizard Warriors/Guardians/Spellweavers, Mighty Werebears/Mighty Magician Werebears, Devil/Demons and Devil/Soul Devourer/Punishers.

Access to Hardcore Hunting Zones is unrestricted on the Test Server.

Pillars of Power give a 25% damage buff to nearby monsters marked by a golden aura. Killing a monster within range of a Pillar of Power grants a 5% XP boost in exchange. Pillars of Healing heal nearby monsters every three seconds.

Fire Traps throw deadly flames on a one, two or three second interval. Don’t step on these flames, or you will take significant damage!

New Continent Preview

A new continent of jungle and desert has been settled on by the Ellarian navy. Get a sneak peek at the new work in progress base camp town and its spawns by taking the boat from the Southern Shore.

Full changelog

- Upgraded the World Map to display the full game map.
- Added a map to the Quest Log dialog when viewing quests with map markers.
- Added Pillars of Power & Pillars of Healing that buff nearby monsters.
- Added random spawn groups & pillars to Mighty Werebears spawn.
- Added random spawn groups & pillars to Hardcore Devils spawn.
- Added random spawn groups to Lizard Spellweaver spawn east of Millshan Village.
- Added Fire Traps that inflict damage on players.
- Added protection zone to Daily Boss entrance.
- Added exhaust animation to health & mana potions.
- Added enchanting to missing grand inquisitor items, ceremonial skirt, golden axe.
- Remaining potion buffs are now saved and restored between character logins.
- Drunk players no longer stumble while standing still in PvP combat.
- Removed maximum premium card limit on house bids.
- Fixed incorrect tooltips being shown in multiple floor buildings.

This is the first part of the Zezenia Autumn Update. Please let us know what you think, if you find any bugs or issues or have any questions. Stay tuned for more news!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Disturbed Maverick
Premium

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
12th August 2023 23:32:33

Quoting Administration:

- Added enchanting to missing grand inquisitor items, ceremonial skirt, golden axe.

Boss Items still non enchantable:

- Weapon: War Scythe

- Shield : Skull Pavise
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
13th August 2023 00:24:42 (Last edited 13th August 2023 00:26:13)

Quoting Administration:

Why only inquisitor? Death Knight and Vanguard deservers love too

Quoting Administration:

I only checked it at mighty bears and I didnt like it, it wont change or benefit high levels and its troublesome for lower levels, in special the healing one, it heals too often and too much, I would add those only to high level hunts and make the bonus exp better so its worth it.

Quoting Administration:
Random Spawns rotate between monsters of the same type. Find newly added groups of Lizard Warriors/Guardians/Spellweavers, Mighty Werebears/Mighty Magician Werebears, Devil/Demons and Devil/Soul Devourer/Punishers.

This is awful, there is no increased number of monsters in the respaw and its bad if you want to boost the hunt, cuz now you have to boost more monsters

Quoting Administration:

This is god tier content, thank you very much.

The new city is empty, barely any npc, no monsters at all, I dunno if its intend or not

-Tokan.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
13th August 2023 00:49:56

Nice!

Some of change really come to help!

By the way i always see alot of quests that no one knows how to finish. Like 3 boss quest or Yarrael entrance quest, even Demon lords Room. There looks like a quest BUT as long that dont have alot of player online or playing trying to discover it.. we dont have any tip about.

We need something like a book or something showing or givin at least a tip about quest. I gues that have alot of quest unknow on Zezenia.

Kind regards
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
13th August 2023 00:54:12 (Last edited 13th August 2023 02:03:26)

The idea was good, but I didn't like the healing pillars.

The positions of the towers need to be adjusted (I can help with that).

I really liked the Devil Pillars. (Just need to remove the Healing Pillars.)

- Added random spawn groups to Lizard Spellweaver spawn east of Millshan Village.
It turned out well!

Certain areas of the map were all black.

There's still room for improving the old spawns. I STILL CAN'T GO HUNTING WITH MY FRIENDS.

We want new hunts, I can't stand the old ones anymore.

:D:D:D:D:D
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
13th August 2023 01:30:18 (Last edited 13th August 2023 01:45:12)

Always place the pillars in the corner to not disrupt the hunt."
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
13th August 2023 01:51:50

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Quoting Administration:

Why only inquisitor? Death Knight and Vanguard deservers love too

Quoting Administration:

I only checked it at mighty bears and I didnt like it, it wont change or benefit high levels and its troublesome for lower levels, in special the healing one, it heals too often and too much, I would add those only to high level hunts and make the bonus exp better so its worth it.

-Tokan.

I agree with these 2 points.

Dark Knight and Vanguard should be enchanter too.

About Pillars.. i dont like the Heal pillar. Its heal alot. Maybe change to heal a little less..
I test it on Hard Core Devil. Even to a lvl 700 barbarian, the monsters take long to die.. i imagine to a paladin or someone with less lvl.
Luisvasquez
Premium

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
13th August 2023 07:33:13

Quoting Administration:
The Zezenia Online Public Test Server is now open to players. Download the test client to log in. The server is based on a recent snapshot of the live game, so all of your progress may not be updated.

Here's what's new in this Test Server:

Minimap Upgrade

The new Mini- & World Map provides a comprehensive, unobscured map of the Zezenia Online game world. Look up markers & quests using the renewed World Map dialog. Find hints on where to go next using the Quest Log's integrated maps.

New Spawns & Mechanics

Access to Hardcore Hunting Zones is unrestricted on the Test Server.

Pillars of Power give a 25% damage buff to nearby monsters marked by a golden aura. Killing a monster within range of a Pillar of Power grants a 5% XP boost in exchange. Pillars of Healing heal nearby monsters every three seconds.

Fire Traps throw deadly flames on a one, two or three second interval. Don’t step on these flames, or you will take significant damage!

New Continent Preview

A new continent of jungle and desert has been settled on by the Ellarian navy. Get a sneak peek at the new work in progress base camp town and its spawns by taking the boat from the Southern Shore.

Full changelog

- Upgraded the World Map to display the full game map.
- Added a map to the Quest Log dialog when viewing quests with map markers.
- Added Fire Traps that inflict damage on players.
- Added protection zone to Daily Boss entrance.
- Added exhaust animation to health & mana potions.
- Removed maximum premium card limit on house bids.
- Fixed incorrect tooltips being shown in multiple floor buildings.

This is the first part of the Zezenia Autumn Update. Please let us know what you think, if you find any bugs or issues or have any questions. Stay tuned for more news!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Why don't they add more trade between all the worlds or well, pharos and elysium where it is more marketable since you came up with the great idea of eliminating the old trainer system, there is no longer a rotation of collects, which was a highly required item and now they killed the minimum collects trade should plan something to sustain that loss
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
13th August 2023 09:32:49

Some remarks/questions :

- Pillars of power are pretty cool, giving 5% more exp to players who can afford additionnal damages. For others it will require they lure mobs out of the zone, maybe a bit tricky.

- Curiously I didn't meet any pillars of heal. How does it work ? Do they respawn randomly (power or heal) after being "killed" ? If so I bet players will keep alive "forever" all pillars of power ... Is it the reason why I didn't meet any pillar of heal ?

- If pillars of heal make mobs so hard to kill, I recommend they won't be added to existing spawn (=nerf of spawns, not good idea with the actual lack of good spawns) but to newly added mobs with "huge" exp reward.

- I like the white square cursor on minimap, granting far more precision

- I don't like at all the following fact : when you zoom out then zoom in again on minimap, you don't come back on your position but at a place depending on your mouse cursor. Any inevitable move of mouse during the process makes you come back in a random place often far from your char : nerfed quality of life.

- where can we find fire traps ?

- about randomized group spawns (tested on spellweavers) : it would be far better if you add new mobs to existing spellweavers, making the place "semi-hardcore" instead of replacing randomly some spellweavers by weaker mobs. Right now the place is still worst for poor high level players having to task spellweavers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now something completely different : I took advantage of test server to test myself on various bosses.
As paladin level 492 (skills 144+20ish) and very good new gear, I'm still absolutly unable to kill Diroth .... It's not even a matter of time, I simply can't kill it, its HP don't decrease. Omg it's ridiculous !

Please consider giving "something" to paladin to help them with such ridiculous situation (eg, through holy sword rework, we could have a spell to nerf boss armor and healing ability)
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
13th August 2023 10:30:52 (Last edited 13th August 2023 10:34:22)

Quoting Askja:

Now something completely different : I took advantage of test server to test myself on various bosses.
As paladin level 492 (skills 144+20ish) and very good new gear, I'm still absolutly unable to kill Diroth .... It's not even a matter of time, I simply can't kill it, its HP don't decrease. Omg it's ridiculous !

Please consider giving "something" to paladin to help them with such ridiculous situation (eg, through holy sword rework, we could have a spell to nerf boss armor and healing ability)

I dont think you are supposed to just pick a paladin and be able to solo everything in a mmorpg game, although you can actually solo 99% of the game, so maybe just let the only thing you cant solo be something that atleast requires 2 players online. Nothing is saying paladin should be able to do everything but people seem to think so.
I cant solo it on my shaman either, so i would like to buff shaman and rework diroth just so that I can solo it, nothing wrong with overall game changes just for my shaman and my attempt to solo the only thing i cant.

Zezenia is already supereasy, some things could just stay how they are, otherwise we dont need it as an mmorpg, you could just solo the game.
1 2 3
Last »