1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
27th April 2023 14:41:38 CM Mercury View post »
27th April 2023 19:15:56 CM Mercury View post »
30th April 2023 17:41:22 Administration View post »
30th April 2023 20:09:06 CM Mercury View post »
Joeroguein
Player

Zera
Level 192
Ranger
29th April 2023 05:08:58

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

According to some testing, it will not start the training if you immediately log out after attacking the doll. You should wait a few seconds before logging out.

We will continue investigating the possible cause and fix the issue as soon as possible!

-Mercury

Its not that, i still didnt train while being offline. Its 2 days of no training already...
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
29th April 2023 06:51:29

Indeed.

I was lucky enough to have a successful overnight training, but first test this morning revealed failure again :smartass: (hopefully only a 30 mn test)
Administration
Staff

30th April 2023 17:41:22

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Any issues related to offline training should be resolved the next time you start training.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
30th April 2023 19:39:05

Quoting Administration:
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Any issues related to offline training should be resolved the next time you start training.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

when will there be a new update? it was said that new content was being worked on... any news?
CM Mercury
Community Manager

30th April 2023 20:09:06

Quoting Gremar:
Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

when will there be a new update? it was said that new content was being worked on... any news?

Hi,

We've had our hands busy with the latest server and the dynamic equipment. If you're looking for a content update it's something that we're currently working on. I can not give you an exact date when it's done but there are map upgrades and other things to come.

:^)

-Mercury
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
1st May 2023 14:43:32

Hello adm, I have a question, why do all wands enchant, except a ceremonial wand?
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
1st May 2023 21:27:07

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Gremar:
Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Hi,

We've had our hands busy with the latest server and the dynamic equipment. If you're looking for a content update it's something that we're currently working on. I can not give you an exact date when it's done but there are map upgrades and other things to come.

-Mercury

we've been waiting for 4 years, we hope you know the potential zezenia has :) it's just a matter of speeding up the content process, and respaws MUST be higher because current levels in elysium and pharos break easily, for example. newly added Templar and Reaper respaws, very easy to break them.
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
1st May 2023 21:27:07 (Last edited 1st May 2023 21:28:54)

:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
11th May 2023 16:06:54

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Gremar:
Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Hi,

-Mercury

thanks for answering... although you cannot give a date, is it close to happening? or is it still far away
1 2 3