1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
27th April 2023 14:41:38 CM Mercury View post »
27th April 2023 19:15:56 CM Mercury View post »
30th April 2023 17:41:22 Administration View post »
30th April 2023 20:09:06 CM Mercury View post »
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
27th April 2023 06:53:18 (Last edited 27th April 2023 07:09:52)

Hello.

Very bad surprise at first log this morning : my offline training during the night failed again : training bar didn't decrease, skills didn't raise (and I stayed offline more than 12h ....)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

So far I have lost of my training possibilities since server restarted (except a few seconds of online afk xd)

Please have a look at that.

Weird enough, it affects my char Askja and another one, but it doesn't affect other chars !!
Koala
Player

Zera
Level 49
Ranger
27th April 2023 07:34:46

Same happened for me.
Quoting Askja:
Hello.

Very bad surprise at first log this morning : my offline training during the night failed again : training bar didn't decrease, skills didn't raise (and I stayed offline more than 12h ....)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

So far I have lost of my training possibilities since server restarted (except a few seconds of online afk xd)

Please have a look at that.

Weird enough, it affects my char Askja and another one, but it doesn't affect other chars !!
Joeroguein
Player

Zera
Level 192
Ranger
27th April 2023 08:10:37

I had the same, my training failed and gained no skill overnight.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

27th April 2023 14:41:38 (Last edited 27th April 2023 14:43:03)

Hi,

Rapid Respawn is an event that was held at the beginning of Zera to help with the amount of players fighting for monsters in Eidos. It was never meant to be kept as a new default and it will continue to be included in the monthly events.

Quoting Administration:

We hear your feedback on respawn rates in Zezenia Online and are taking a look at making changes where needed. In the meanwhile, Rapid Respawn continues for the following week with a slightly reduced rate.

As stated in the announcement we were looking to make changes according to the feedback. This weeks server save included an overhaul for low end monsters spawn rates. On top of that, there is still an active 15% decrease in spawn times for all regular monsters.

Next weeks server save will include the mid level monsters and eventually all monsters will have their spawn times re-evaluated.

Quoting Joeroguein:
I had the same, my training failed and gained no skill overnight.

Koala, Askja & Joeroguein
Sorry for the inconvenience.
This should be fixed now, did it work last night?

-Mercury
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
27th April 2023 15:05:07 (Last edited 27th April 2023 15:14:29)

Quoting CM Mercury:

Koala, Askja & Joeroguein
Sorry for the inconvenience.
This should be fixed now, did it work last night?

-Mercury

Precisely not ! (well, as long as we are speaking about the same "night", UTC time :D)

Quoting Askja:
Very bad surprise at first log this morning ....

I thought it was fixed, because I tested, and relogin 5mn later I got correct log message (yesterday evening before logout for the night). But this morning I noticed it didn't work again.

Right now I'm training afk online and it works ... I don't dare testing offline again :tongue

---------------------------------------

Edit : just checked with the other char, it still doesn't work today (50% training wasted today).

I repeat the weird thing : it doesn't work for 2 chars (included my main Askja, sigh ...) and it do works for others !!
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
27th April 2023 16:58:14 (Last edited 27th April 2023 17:00:19)

New test *right now* : failure.

90 mn ago : I logged out with crtl+L
85 mn ago : I relogged to check : got correct message "you trained offline for 5mn", then logged out with ctrl+L
0 mn ago : I relogged to check : got no message, and moreover the training bar is back as its original state 50% (as if the 5 successfull minutes didn't count, or as if training was quickly interrupted and training bar did regenerate)
CM Mercury
Community Manager

27th April 2023 19:15:56

Hi,

According to some testing, it will not start the training if you immediately log out after attacking the doll. You should wait a few seconds before logging out.

We will continue investigating the possible cause and fix the issue as soon as possible!

-Mercury
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
28th April 2023 11:21:31

I did 6 tries this morning (including fisrt login after the night) and all worked properly.

I just hope it's not random and something was truly done !
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
28th April 2023 22:48:30

Quoting Administration:
This week’s Server Save includes the following changes:

- Added Home Teleport Scrolls to Zera usable in non-PvP areas.
- Reduced the respawn rates of low level monsters across the board.
- Mana Steal no longer applies to ricochets. Ricochets can no longer shoot through walls.
- Added enchanting to deadly gauntlets, devilish mask.
- Adjusted minimum level of scimitar & mongol bow to level 30.
- Adjusted minimum level of Zweihander to level 100.
- Added reinforced arrows to Forthwind.
- Fixed two hand items in NPC Sadie sell list.
- Fixed a crash when swapping an inventory equipment item to a non-equipment item.
- Fixed a glitch in the Season Four outfit while sitting facing north.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I already have 9 backpack's with falchion! :(
They could put it on sale at Sadie's!
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
28th April 2023 23:26:26

Same issue with training happened to me, character named 'Pantela'

I was online for a while, saw several messages indicating that I was training and could go offline but I was chatting.
Think I stayed at least 1 hour hitting the dummy while offline, but no message and no changes on the training bar when I got back online, just now.
1 2 3